It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Loam can be Captain von Trapp.

external image

You rang?

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Whaaaaat, I refuse to be a nazi, though I do believe some of my family heritage is austrian

My last name mix is Vogelberger and von Zebe.... talk about german eh?

and Loam is von Trappe? what? we haven't even heard the guy podcast yet!

My first PODCast

So many new members....and a MOD visit.... We definately need extra chairs...

BTW, I noticed that no one mention the cheesiest of all cheesy movies:

Originally posted by nikelbee
True, I haven't heard Zaph either, so Loam will have to be Nazi boy Rolfe and you'll be Captain Von Trapp - you do have a nice voice.
but not as nice as mine.

muahahaah.

What?! You want ME to be the NAZI BOY!

I think not! Give the job to the nija fleas...

I'll just be the "hills"... After all, they were alive, weren't they? And green? Obviously a far more appropriate role for me...and there's no singin' involved.

[edit on 5-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
If the hills are alive with the sound of music... you have to sing. I don't care what, it can be old mcdonald, but you must sing.

I did reply to your podcast

Honestly I've never seen that movie, and I have the felling I should be glad. That's why I didn't bring it up

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
*clears throat and begins rendition of "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"*

Yes. I heard your reply... Thanks for the compliment and tip... Speaking of cheesy, you don't think that it was? Honestly?

[edit on 5-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
It was American cheesy, not Swiss. So no worries, right on track

SING LOUDER I CANT HEAR!

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Don't listen to him Loamy - your podcast was very nice - rain effects and all.
You can be my Captain Von Trapp anytime. Sorry Kala, but you have now been regulated to Nazi-youth Rolf or the singing hills (not to be confused wiht the hills have eyes).

*The hillls are alive, with the sound of musiccccccccc ahhh oohhh ahhh ohhhh*

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I have decided to be the hills.

Mwahaha! MWAHAHAH! I will have fun with this, more fun than I should that is.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Loam,
I am convinced with your podcast, you are out to scare the beejeezus out of us, but good lordy man, no doubt youre a guy with that voice

And I can't believe you didn't just let Barbarella stay in the closet you should be ashamed... The nightmares I suffered because of Jane Fonda running around with a beehive hairdo and a silver jumpsuit are enough to scare the heck outta anyone

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Pssh, you're the one to talk... that avatar scares me. Really, I just can't stop looking at it, but at the same time, it makes me cringe, oh the nightmares.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Denial, is your avatar supposed to look like Ziggy Stardust? Cause it does if you stare at it long enough. Barberella gave me nightmares the first time I watched it. The bird/angel guy especially. Didn't he live in a giant canary cage and wear a silver thong?

Hey Kedfr, nice Futurama quote
'The first rule of Robot club'...

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   

How are you guys? I missed you.
And all sorts of fun topics. I like your new avatar Denial.

I've never seen Barbarella. Is that a good thing?

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
We should watch it on movie night. Guys, check out my new podcast.

ttp://www.belowtopsecret.com/thread181730/pg1

I'm going to give Kala a run for his sushi in terms of randomness.

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Pssh, you're the one to talk... that avatar scares me. Really, I just can't stop looking at it, but at the same time, it makes me cringe, oh the nightmares.

Believe it or not, its an actual picture of my daughter that I photoshopped

Here's the original

[edit on 11/5/2005 by denial28]

posted on Nov, 5 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Obviously... you're smoking something you shouldn't be. legally at least.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
And I can't believe you didn't just let Barbarella stay in the closet you should be ashamed... The nightmares I suffered because of Jane Fonda running around with a beehive hairdo and a silver jumpsuit are enough to scare the heck outta anyone

What? For me, the whole spaceship-shaggy-carpet-orgasm thing is what haunts me to this day.... I simply thought I'd share my neurosis with you all.

EDIT: BTW, you have a beautiful daughter!

EDIT AGAIN: Two PODcasts in one night!!! I'm on a roll.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You know, it occurred to me how much more depressing it would be to kill a PODCast thread...

[edit on 6-11-2005 by loam]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LOAM: I have killed more than one podcast thread

Oh and, you're addicted to podcasting aren't you?

I'm attempting to whip up something special for a podcast soon, bwahaha!
But on another note, I'm home, with a stuffed sinus, no microphone (only head phones with which I just made a podcast
) And I sound like poo.

Watched Monty Python and the holy grail last night on the Big TV with Surround sound over at Dads, it was more enjoyable with more people.
Hope your weekends were fine.

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Denial

She is beautiful - What gorgous eyes!
I bet you are a proud mama. But she doesn't look like the Ziggy Stardust avatar -
Does she get her looks from you? Wait, don't answer that
heeheh...

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Kala - poor you, you sound awful. I did my podcast w/out a microphone as my laptop has one built in, but as I move around a lot, I noticed it kept sounding different depending on how close or far away I was... I guess I'll have to invest in a mic. I think Loamy has caught the pod bug from you Kala.

So are we on for Barbarella or what?

[edit on 6-11-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I'm attampting to find that movie, I'll see if I can get it digital, or digitize it myself...

EDIT: FOUND IT! will be taking a stroll to b&n when I get some cashola....

video.barnesandnoble.com...

Bwahaha!

[edit on 11/6/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Nov, 6 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok, who here remembers the ORIGINAL Ren and Stimpy. The GOOD ones, not the stupid bathroom humor ones that came out later. Space Madness, and the Black Hole with Cadet Stimpy.

"It is not I who am crazy. It is I who am MAD!" (I think that's the quote. If not it's pretty darned close.)

Or "Oh look! I had exact change after all!*Implode*"

God I used to love that show. I would laugh so hard my sides would hurt at some episodes.

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Jeez, Ren and Stimpy, I havent seen that In such a long time
I was the first kid in my school to have tshirts with them on them!

And yeah youre right they definately hit the crap factor and jumped the shark once they were in space.

But anywho, I have a new podcasting game, its called record the fights denial and her hubby have and post them via podcast feed. He ticked me the hell off tonight, all because Im spending too much time online.

DUH he doesnt get that I am a WEB DESIGNER, and CUSTOM LOGO creator,
so therforeIm going to spend alot of time online......JEEEZ

posted on Nov, 7 2005 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I wish I had known we were playing that game. You shoulda heard the fight I coulda recorded today. My fiancee and her sister started it, then their mother jumped in on the sisters side, and we have now officially been disowned by her family. They even built a fence between the little house we have, and the one they live in. They were planning this for awhile though, because they were building the fencing last week.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join