It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Here, have a seat, a donut and a nametag. Oh, do you have broadband?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I like that question Kala - Do you have broadband. It can only mean good things.
So did we agree on what movie we are watching on the 10th?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I find it kind of ironic that this is one of the longest threads!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Isnt it great
Its because we give everyone coffee and donuts. We are irresistable

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
And we vent daily posting frustrations. Cmdr... want a donut?

I was thinking Meet the Feebles for movie night. Just because its so darn screwed up.

Or... one of the Evil Dead movies, preferrably 2 or 3 (Army of Darkness) Shaun of the Dead?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
My sister is having a nap, so I had a few minutes to sneak on and catch up.

Movie night sounds great! I hope I don't miss it because of stupid time zones.

Nik, it's nice to hear you and your sister get along well.
I can't believe how many people I know who hate their siblings. They think my sister and I are weird because we are best friends. I think that's kind of sad.

I love the Sound of Music and know all the words, the only problem is my voice. Perhaps I should just be given a small role as the mute eighth child that was left out of the movie. Really, you don't want me to sing. :shk:

I took up the challenge of writing the perfect 10 word story and I'm pretty pleased with the results. Behold and marvel:

Bill had goldfish. He forgot to feed them. They died.

I call it "Sushi".

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think I have begun and killed at least 3 threads in the very same post... Im a sad thread killer.
I am also in need of some randomness to compliment the random lunch I just had... How do these movie nights work?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus
I am also in need of some randomness to compliment the random lunch I just had... How do these movie nights work?

I'm not sure how they work either. However, I suspect that everyone syncronises watches and starts the movie at the same time... then makes comments on the film a la Mystery Theatre 3000 on a chatroom.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i've killed so many threads that i have nightmares about it.

oh, the humanity!

some threads i started killed themselves.

here's me being victorious in a heated political debate, -the big apple whitewash.

here's me spoiling everyone's good time, and simultaneuosly defeating a whole pack of mods singlehandedly -politeness man strikes with his steel hanky

here, i use reverse psychology(an obscure and contraversial branch of mind science using african swallows and eyebrow pencils) to stop a doublethink thread

telling it like it is is not a conversation piece, ...that's right, one of the first ats posters to start riding a pale horse shouting, 'the fascists are coming, the fascists are coming!'(here already, actually.)

so, i'm in your club, now.
YAY!
gonna have to skip movie night. sorry(cause i know you're all heartbroken, as i made such a fond splash with y'all). i'll drop by after a case of beer, sometime and say, "eeyewwwwwwwwww g-uyyyyyyyyshhhh!! i llllove you guysh!" *burp*
"errruh, shcuzzze me"

:w:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Nik, it's nice to hear you and your sister get along well.
I can't believe how many people I know who hate their siblings. They think my sister and I are weird because we are best friends. I think that's kind of sad.

Totally. Most people didn't believe them when I said my sister and my brother were my best friends - we get each other's jokes and our culture references and the wit comes fast and deadly, especially when aimed at other people. We like each other despite the fact that we are related.

Bill had goldfish. He forgot to feed them. They died.

I call it "Sushi".

I love it!! Yay! Ten word story
Great Duze. Alright Kala get working on it, you too kedfr and denial.

Movie night - lets synchronize - we can work around your US timezones - are you all on the east coast? I'm sure it will work out as some of you never sleep... too bad you won't be joining us Billy - you missed your chance to be truly random and appreciated for it

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I am just too old. My poor widdle pinkypads are raw from running all over the world looking for my beloved Tinkle. Want her, Need her, Love her. Whe she come back? Nobody stroke me like she stroke me!

Zaph - I love you too - even if you hijacked me thread. I don't mind:shk: All things must pass.

Duzey - I love you as well. You is one cute looking green dragon. You can keep me warm any time. just don't singe my hair.

Nik darling - As long as I can curl up on your lap and sing 'Every sperm is sacred' and 'Always look on the bright side of life', I'll be happy.

Back to the serious side of TKA.

I have noticed that, after I had returned from deep behind enemy lines and had sucessfully killed several threads, some evil
managed to get them going again.

My UTS army of Ninjasurveillance Fleas are tracking the culprits down, even as you read this! Once I have identified those responsible, and at least one person is allegedly a member of TKA, I intend to expose them to our Founding Fathers.

We will charge those responsible for crimes against TKA, we will have our day in court, we will find them guilty and my UTS Carniverous Ninja Fleas will eat them alive!

Justice must be seen to be done. Until then,Oh Great and Beloved Leader, we should suspend all applications for TKA.

"There is nothing more reprehensible than one person stealing a thread kill form himself, when it rightfully belongs to another!"

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Fritz

Nice to see you back but I don't welcome the ninjafleas. You can sit on my lap anytime and purr to Monty Python songs of your choosing. Tinkle is still MIA and we hope someone finds her soon. Maybe you can send the fleas on a recon mission to find our lost tinkle, tinkle little star.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
you all like my new avvy?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Should I be so scared?

Hey fritz ^^

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
YOu can't have avatars like that! That guy is just scary... Is it just me or like that does he look like devil man in Cow and Chicken?

I see you gave him some Lipo around the jaw line LOL

[edit on 11/3/2005 by denial28]

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow...cow and chicken... holy crap. I haven't watched that show in forever!

It is decided, movie night will include cartoons.

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Cow and chicken is probably one of the most ingenious cartoons ever!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Shall we vote on movie night? Maybe come up with some selections. How about if we all suggest two movies and one cartoon or animated choice, then we put them in a list and everyone votes until we select a winner.

Here are mine:

Zoolander
Sound of Music

Animated
Meet the Feebles (I haven't watched it yet)!

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Good choices... but once we decide, you need to give me some time to upload it.

posted on Nov, 4 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What are your selections Kala? We do need time to get the film or rent them... *cough*. So what are your choices? Btw - Zaph, Oh Great One - I will make a motion to vote Kalapadea in as our Minister of Arts & Culture.

[edit on 4-11-2005 by nikelbee]

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join