It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Sometime this weekend, whatever you choose, i'll try and see if I can put it on the ftp.

Then we should all hop in a chat somewhere.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Yes! That will be fun. God, I'm so easily excitable, must be that vibrant nature of mine.

*laughs*

Okie, seriously now... Can you believe some people write two word stories? Talk about brief. I'm trying to come up with a perfect 10 word story.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
One time I ate too much cheese.

The lobster is in the pantry.

I ran to the store to get some milk.

What were we talking about again? I was too busy thinking of one line stories I forgot the main part of the post. Oh well, Pirates shoot cannonballs out of my toilet sometimes.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
That sounds like FUN! It has to be after the 10th though darnit! I'm NOT gonna miss this one and I don't get home till then.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
But that's so long oh Fearless One... that's *counts on fingers* 8 days away!!!

Anyone ever notice how many times Luke Skywalker whines in SW? I lost count. Anyway, that's the voice I'm making now.

I guess I'll do constructive things this weekend like shop and write *sigh*. I need a break. I'm going to NYC for a few days during xmas and then to visit my family. That will be fun.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
If you hold movie night before I get home I'm going to hunt you all down and egg you. *laugh* Not your house, YOU. ALL of you.
The whole time singing "I am the eggman! I am the walrus! Koocoocachoo!"

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Love that song oh great Zaph one. Okie, I guess we can wait for you. I don't want you egging my house and worse than that, singing. I on the other hand *I* have a lovely singing voice
Or at least I think I do... I can also play the piano and dance and clap with little tiny cymbols.

No...really I can. I grew up a performing monkey thanks to my parents. I am very partial to bad musicals and when I was younger I used to make my brother and sister act them out with me. The ENTIRE thing, in costume (drag for my brother) music, acting, dancing... God, I'm warped.

Sound of Music is my fave...

Climb everrrrry mountainnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Stop! Just stop RIGHT THERE! We are NOT going there! *laugh*

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Don't go where?

I thought sound of music was nice and all... but not my thing. "No thanks mom&dad"

/Goes back to psychadelic trance

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Why not?
Come on Leader, it will be fun. You can be Mother Abbess and the other sisters, Kala can be the Nazi Youth Rolfe and various assorted children. I'll be Julie Andrews as Maria (of course) Duzey can be Liesl, Denial can be Baroness Ebberfield and Loam can be Captain von Trapp.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Whaaaaat, I refuse to be a nazi, though I do believe some of my family heritage is austrian

My last name mix is Vogelberger and von Zebe.... talk about german eh?

and Loam is von Trappe? what? we haven't even heard the guy podcast yet!

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
True, I haven't heard Zaph either, so Loam will have to be Nazi boy Rolfe and you'll be Captain Von Trapp - you do have a nice voice.
but not as nice as mine.

muahahaah.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Sorry kids, but my voice isn't good for girls. It's not high and squeaky. Of course if I piss off the better half it might be.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Contrary to rumors NO, I didn't go cold turkey, I am here! Fear not
My posts may come a little less frequently, But I shall ALWAYS be here
Yesterday was a crazy day and the child has been getting me up at 6, So by the time I can get on here, I crash before I get a chance to say hi
SO In reference to the whole sound of music thing... ThAT SONG JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY SPECIALTY! When I had to do battle everyday coming home from NJ to Long Island, I would be stuck in traffic. Because of the Monotony of regular radio, I took to belting out songs that popped into the top of my head. Do A deer a female deer, ray a drop of golden sunLAAAAAAAAA........BTW Which ones Baroness Ebenfield?I have never seen the movie...

PS Can we make movie/chat night around the tenth but before the 15th, we move then, and my dsl gets shut off, besides its my birthday on the tenth

BTW we could have a special viewing of Saw2,shhhhhhhhhhhhh......Check me on AIM

[edit on 11/2/2005 by denial28]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I have once again come to the conclusion that women are highly irrational creatures, and were only created to drive men insane. The ex made all kinds of psycho threats against me and my current better half, then turned around and apologized, then did it again, and now is being nice and saying if I meet her and my daughter for the last time on my way through the airport when I go home she'll leave us alone for good and never say anything else to us again. And the current better half is saying "Ok he can, but he'll lose me if he does." They have been passing me back and forth periodically while I was here. It's really driving me insane. And she keeps telling me "Go ahead and don't mind me." Of course smiling the whole time while knowing that if I do then it's the end of us for good and there's no way I can save us again.

And now the current one that said "Meet her and we're over" is planning the meeting and telling me "It's ok, I know you want to. Go ahead." She just looked at me and said "When is a good time, you have seven days left."

:bash::bnghd:

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Zaphod58]

[edit on 11/2/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh god oh god oh god
i think im a thread-killer all i did was type in something
i didnt mean do kill it
what do i do what do i do

[edit on 2/11/05 by obiwan15]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
The first thing to do is take a deep breath, and calm down. Here's a name tag, and donut. Have a seat on the couch, and join the randomness.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Awww.... Zaph, thats a crappy situation. But in all honesty. You need to tell the new one that you have to maintain some sort of connection with your ex, even if she is a psycho, you still have a kid together. WHen push comes to shove, the only thing that ultimately matters is whats best for your kid. But to confirm, yes we are just here to make guys crazy, it's alot of fun!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Threadkilling. Interesting. How do I join?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yossarian
Threadkilling. Interesting. How do I join?

Im gonna tell you what we all had to do to join. List the links for 3 threads you have killed, but you get a tmp tag anyways

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join