It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Woo hoo! Python movie night tomorrow night! I'll bring the soda, someone bring the popcorn. Grail, Life of Brian, and Meaning of Life. Great fun.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
notice: thread in death throws after I post.
see next thread

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
*yawn* Been there, heard that.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I was thinking after the movie trilogies, if I could get my hands on some flying circus...

lol, I think at this point, only a mod could kill this thread. I know I'll be posting in here always, and I'm sure as Zaph is the leader of our brigade, so will he. Even if he doesn't, we've got denial, nikelbee, and duzey keeping this thread pumping. Even the occasional Billybob sparks off some replies.

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Now I'm the one to come back to bizzare and wonderful things.

Monty Python, the pube dying FAQ, cheap looking wigs and best of all, the promise of Kalapadea podcasts!

God: Every time I try to talk to someone it's "sorry this" and "forgive me that" and "I'm not worthy"...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
lol, I think at this point, only a mod could kill this thread.

Don't tempt them!

This thread is the best! In the space of 41 days (I counted) we have accumulated nearly 60 pages and over 1100 posts. That just shows how committed we are to random outbursts that make little to no sense.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Hehe, and to think I popped up on page 7, more than a month ago. Good times.

Shhh, mods rule, I didn't mean that they were evil, just that no mere member could stop the thread.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I think as long as we make sure we always have donuts on hand the mods will continue to let us have our fun. Plus, they don't want us running all over ATS willy-nilly talking about roadkill raccoons, hair dye accidents and zombie squirrels. Less work for them if we are all confined to one area.

This thread has taken on a bizzare life of it's own. It went from a hijacked thread (sorry fritz) to some strange virtual clubhouse in a week.

Can you imagine what the other members think of us?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Are you kidding? They're all grateful that we have a meeting room and aren't taking over the world. Or in some of their cases taking over ATS.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Bwahahahaha, little do they know....

external image

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I miss Animaniacs. And Pinky and the Brain. *sigh* The good ones never last.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Re-runs!

I'm a podcating, for those who want to know....

So far its:

www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I was crushed when they stopped Animaniacs. I loved that show.

Have any of you ever watched a show called Tripping the Rift? That's pretty darn funny.

Tripping the Rift is the continuing comic saga of five misfits who live, work and play on the starship Jupiter 42, which is controlled by a neurotic A.I. known as Spaceship Bob. Bob's neuroses are kept in check by the verbally abusive pilot T'Nuk, and the ship's inner workings are tended by Gus, the depressive robotic chief engineer. No one's really sure what job, if any, is performed by teen slacker Whip, but everyone knows what kinds of jobs sexy android Six specializes in.

The captain, a walking purple blob of rancor named Chode, hates his crew and they hate him back, but they have bigger problems to worry about — namely, the corporate-minded Dark Clowns, who are bent on dominating the galaxy, and the hopelessly conformist Confederation, which will stop at nothing to bring our bumbling antiheroes to injustice.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Sounds.... naughty. Rather, anything with chode in it does. What DO you do all day?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I do lots of different things. Accounting seems to be what I've been spending the most time on lately. I'm on the internet for one reason or another all day and I always seem to end up here. :shk: When I'm at home my pc's always on.

I probably won't be around at all tomorrow, I have Sister Night. Every Wednesday night is Sister Night. We have a routine that that involves pepperoni pizza, Archie comics, America's Next Top Model and Veronica Mars.

Goodnight!

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Oooh Monty Python Movie Night - I'm so there.
I'm quite partial to Life of Brian as my random quotes around the board will prove.

I was also a fan of the great Animaniacs and cried when it went away. I dressed up one year as Dot - it wasn't even Halloween!

*snickers*

Now I bring you a moment from Dot's Poetry Corner (she inspired me!)

# 7: Requiem for a Lamb
Mary had a little lamb
With mint jelly.
Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
I do lots of different things. Accounting seems to be what I've been spending the most time on lately. I'm on the internet for one reason or another all day and I always seem to end up here. :shk: When I'm at home my pc's always on.

I probably won't be around at all tomorrow, I have Sister Night. Every Wednesday night is Sister Night. We have a routine that that involves pepperoni pizza, Archie comics, America's Next Top Model and Veronica Mars.

Goodnight!

Duzey, your post made me think of my sister, whom I miss dearly.
We used to do stuff like that, have movie nights and make fun of people on television. Alas, she is so far away, or I am so far away. Maybe when we catch up for xmas...

This Halloween for example, we would have watched Rocky Horror, lusting at Tim Curry's legs and attempting to do the Time Warp after a few bottles of low-alcoholic, bad tasting Strawberry Boon's farm or failing that, wine coolers.

Somehow it isn't the same when you do it by yourself.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
And then there was "Good Idea Bad Idea". That was a favorite of mine.

Froinlaven. Froinlaven. Froinlaven.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Hellloooooo Nurse!

You know, I still remember watching marathons of animaniacs. Back in like 5th grade, lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
So young Kala, so very young.
Hey Fearless Leader, nice to see you around. We usually miss each other - (and I mean that in every sense). Kala and I were talking of doing an 'actual' as opposed to virtual movie night. Not just the two of us, all of us - the entire TKA group, timezone be damned. We can watch something, type, quote, ad-lib, the whole Mystery Theatre 3000 thing. We just have to find a time and day oh and we have to find a film.

Suggestions?

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join