It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yellow is the first thing that comes to mind.

How do you feel about yellow?

Or we could use some raccoon fur as a background image behind the avatar, if we wanted to get really crazy!

external image

That would really tie the whole outfit together.

PS. Congratulations Nik on winning the short story contest. I see you have been crowned the new 'king'!

Even your short stories wear little cowboy hats.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
duzey. i've always liked you. i know you mostly from the nine commentaries thread. how's that goin', anyway? any more resignations?

anyway. i don't really expect people to 'get' me. if people pick up on one clue of what i'm trying to communicate, and it sticks, then all of my obnoxious culture-jamming is worth the effort and berative ridicule.

the phoenicians/phoenix are clues. i don't even understand what i'm on about, to be fair. it is SOMETHING, though. something ancient and all-pervasive: macropatterns of mass human behaviour, and ther 'causes' and 'effects'.

there is something that controls the 'illuminati', and that is the 'press' of the crowd, ....the 'bottom-up' 'conspiracy'.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok Duzey since you came up with the idea, and I'm officially on vacation still, you get to hire the maid, or maids as the case may be.

Nik Congrats! You're a great writer, as is shown here in all of your press releases.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I hate when I have to leave for more than a day....it takes almost as long to catch up...

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Ok, then next question... What color should I change the background to?

Dark brown....same as the cape.

BTW, why does fritz not have an avatar????

Also, nikelbee...I intend to switch between my grassy green and sexy green when appropriate....or otherwise when I need to prove my masculinity.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Kalapadea, that avatar is perfect for you.

Ok, then next question... What color should I change the background to?

Billy: Please, seek medical help immediately, for I'm going to kill you, or at least maim for life.

didn't anyone tell you?
dissing other members is not aloud.
death threats are actual legal offences, and you could be prosecuted and thrown in jail. (don't worry, though, i won't turn you in to www.homelandsecurity.com)

i don't hate you, but i think you have anger management problems.
perhaps your thoughts are a little TOO 'random'.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
duzey. i've always liked you. i know you mostly from the nine commentaries thread. how's that goin', anyway? any more resignations?

Well thank you. You show incredibly good taste.

It's at 5.2 million now. I keep intending to update the thread and I will, one of these days. I just keep putting it off because it will take a bit of work and I'm feeling lazy lately. More in a BTS kind of mood.

anyway. i don't really expect people to 'get' me. if people pick up on one clue of what i'm trying to communicate, and it sticks, then all of my obnoxious culture-jamming is worth the effort and berative ridicule.

Thanks for an answer I could 'get'.

Why try to be obnoxious, to use your term? By doing that, you set a tone for the reader before they even see what you have written. People tend to hear and read what they expect to.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
After an exhaustive search for a maid service we could afford, I have found someone who will work for BTS points and free donuts.

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
Thanks for an answer I could 'get'.

Why try to be obnoxious, to use your term? By doing that, you set a tone for the reader before they even see what you have written. People tend to hear and read what they expect to.

well, at first it was satire. but then it got nasty. people are so emotionally charged these days(another effect of social engineering, then comes the discharge, ie, chaos, and then the restoration of order).
do you know i've been threatened with physical violence no less than THREE times because of my little game?
ouch. (p.s. i will gladly meet anyone on the field of battle. name the time and place, and i won't be there)

anyway, i'm like many of the good things in life, you either love me or hate me. far better than apathy, that rampant virus unleashed on mankind by the shadow controllers, i figger.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   

well, at first it was satire. but then it got nasty. people are so emotionally charged these days

Why did it get nasty? To go from satire to nasty is a conscious decision you have made. Why did you do it?

You know people are emotionally charged about these things. When you provoke someone whose emotions are running high, they automatically go on the defensive. You could be the rightest person in the world and they won't care.

In essence, it completely defeats the purpose.

do you know i've been threatened with physical violence no less than THREE times because of my little game?

I did not know that. I'm not a big fan of violence, except in movies. I really don't know what else to say about that, except for I'm sorry to hear it.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Just make sure he/she/it/they come in after hours when the lights are off please. *shudder*

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Why did it get nasty? To go from satire to nasty is a conscious decision you have made. Why did you do it?

i didn't threaten anyone.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

i didn't threaten anyone.

I must have misunderstood. I thought you meant that you went from posting satire to posting nasty-like.

Anyhoo, I guess you must feel really strongly about your game if you persist knowing that it upsets people. Not excusing the threats, just making an observation.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Just make sure he/she/it/they come in after hours when the lights are off please. *shudder*

Sorry, I'm leaving the lights on.

I don't want to run into that in the dark!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
"wow billy I can't believe u took me seriously"

Just doing a little reversal, I haven't meant anything mean to you I've said so far. I'm just partial to that fire one, cracks me up. Do please pass the popcorn.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

"wow billy I can't believe u took me seriously"

Just doing a little reversal, I haven't meant anything mean to you I've said so far. I'm just partial to that fire one, cracks me up. Do please pass the popcorn.

*a picture of me with a tinfoil jiffy-pop pan just about bursting with popcorn on top of my head, which is on fire in the middle of a michael jackson clone video*

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
lollercakes

nothing to get worked over

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I'm kinda scared to run into that in the light Duzey. *laugh* I'm not sure which is scarier though. light or dark in this case.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   

*a picture of me with a tinfoil jiffy-pop pan just about bursting with popcorn on top of my head, which is on fire in the middle of a michael jackson clone video*

See, now that's funny!!!!

Zaph,

I'll keep looking for a maid but *dramatic sigh* good help is just so hard to find these days. :shk:

It doesn't help when you can only pay them in BTS points and talking donuts.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
We need to sweet talk one of the lovely TKA ladies into wearing the uniform and cleaning up after the guys.
I'd say one of the guys but:

1. You DON'T want to see us in that uniform. It would frighten dead people back to life.
2. Do you REALLY want guys in here cleaning?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good luck with that Fearless One.

I've continued the search for additional help, but pickings are slim. I've found three others, but they all have their problems.

external image

This is Johnny.
Pros:
Doesn't understand the concept of money and loves donuts

Cons:
Those pesky child labour laws

external image

This is Bingo
Pros:
Also doesn't understand money and loves donuts
Would not require the BTS points because he doesn't own a computer
Would provide a warm place for the ninja fleas to sleep

Cons:
He's not housetrained

external image

This is Pat.
Pros:
Of the three candidates, he's the only one that is toilet trained
Will work for free, as long as loam wears his tights while in the clubhouse

Cons:
Insists on wearing the french maid's costume to work

What do you think, Oh Benevolent and Wise One?

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join