It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That's their secret though. They're so cute and cuddly looking that no one would ever suspect them of being pure EVIL.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
We know different, ever notice how when you drive through the same spot, you wound up hitting one, they ALL seem to stare at your car as you drive by.... Its because they are studying you, watching where your going, and more importantly where your brake lines run...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
You guys do realize that squirrels are the Anti christ, and they secretly plot against us all.....

The Squirreluminati have solidified their power over the centuries and influence almost every facet of our daily lives. Their control over the flow of information is absolute.

I give you this example of their extreme secrecy and power to hide the truth:

Right now, as we discuss this, they are implenting their plan to create a NWO!

I don't want to live under a Nutty Walnut Order.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I really wish I could continue this randomness with say a few posts and maybe a podcast, but I must retreat to the bed. A long day is done, and a new one is sooner than I wish.

So tomorrow, I will likely be getting that casting thing going, mwahahaha.

Squirrels chase my laser pointer at school...

I should be able to whip something up...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I LOVE your avatars Denial.
Which one are you going to chose Kala? I'd personally go with the Elton John one *wink*.

I see we've moved from squirrels to raccoons
Kala, get started on those podcasts.

Kedfr - good job losing bbob with your indepth knowledge of all things Starwars *coughGeekboycough* I think you should drop your avatar and assume the 'Brains of Undead Raccoon' I saw earlier. That way you could fit in with the cool kids.

*laugh*

Anyway, hope everyone had a great weekend.

Denial - I KNOW you are a GIRL silly! But the first few times I saw you I thought you were a dude.
Not that you talked about beer/chicks or picked your nose, but you were forthright and funny and direct and we tend to (erroneously) associate these traits with male behaviours. So you know swish the hair around, roll your eyes and giggle more so we don't get confused. Oh yeah, wear these red stillettos, Zaph likes them.

Congrats on the bambino cara.
Are you hoping for a boy or a girl and we are going to throw you a TKA babyshower!!!!!

You rule.

Ok, on from happy topics to Seriously strange topics - the high-heeled lemur photo gave me nightmares last night guys. As did the Texan image of us and Loamy's Green Loamtern vs Julie.

Denial, I hope you invested in some wax for your back and I'm glad you think I'm cute

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I am so sorry about the nightmares! The lemur will be appropriately dealt with. But now onto something seriously twisted ....LEMMINGS!
WTF is up with those? theyre cute little fuzz balls who breed waaay too much,
wait until their young are born and then commit suicide by jumping off of a cliff

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Anyone ever play the game Lemmings? Seriously twisted fun. And there were like four of them. It was so wrong. It was one of those games you just couldn't help but feel guilty pleasure for playing.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
*lights candle*

So this is where you guys meet?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Anyone ever play the game Lemmings? Seriously twisted fun. And there were like four of them. It was so wrong. It was one of those games you just couldn't help but feel guilty pleasure for playing.

I loved the original lemmings. I had this old old old 640k 8086 8 mHz Pc and I played lemmings non-stop for about a month. Yes, they were little more than tiny pixels with green pixel hair bobbing up and down but they were great - especially when you blew them to bits. Har har.

I loved the first one but for some reason never played any of the others. Mind you, I still mutter "Lets Go" in that high squeeky chipmunk voice sometimes. I don't know if that is a good or bad thing.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Kedfr

You are in London right? Check this out from the London Film Fest: www.lff.org.uk...

Stars Gael García Bernal who is SO talented and yummy (from Motorcycle Diaries y Tu Mama Tambien).

Not Lemmings or Zombies, but looks pretty good. Could it be there is a scary, good horror film out there?? I will cross my fingers.

Btw - what did you think of Land of the Dead? You're a Romero fan right?

Edit

Just realised October is over... where have I been this month???

[edit on 31-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   
That's what you get for not paying attention Nik.

We watched Land of the Dead one night and I was less than impressed with it. I don't know, horror flicks just aren't the same anymore. They used to be scary, and keep you guessing, now they're just "who can show more blood and guts."

On a completely different note, God I hate dialup. I'm trying to d/l a program onto the computer here, when it first started it was at 26 hours, and then the dialup connection died. *sigh* Time to start all over again.

[edit on 10/31/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
One of my personal favorites is Rob Zombies"House Of 1000 Corpses"
Just when you think it's as bad as it can get, it gets Soooooooo much worse.. I also love the Ring, For funny type gore, check out Peter Jackson's "Dead Alive aka Brain Dead" If the soup scene with mother doesn't make you gag nothing will. But here's a good site with lots of good movies to check out...www.esplatter.com...www.bloody-disgusting.com...

FInally, If all else fails use this quiz to tell you which horror movie you arewww.zenhex.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
FInally, If all else fails use this quiz to tell you which horror movie you arewww.zenhex.com...

Your Results:
The Exorcist
You have strong inner demons that you're letting go right now. The people that are suffering are your friends and family, when they don't need to. You need to get over whatever it is you need to let out and move on, because it is only causing harm to everyone around you, including yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
OMG

The Craft
You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a # what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I have tried - God knows, I have tried to wipe out the local population, but even my UTS Ninjafleas are no match for the nutmunching prowess of the killersquirrels here in Gloucestershire.

They live in the roofspace of my TA Centre in Gloucester and every day, they come scampering down the side of the main building and go foraging for the nuts they've buried in the grass.

Then, whenever I open the main gate for somebody, they're always there! Sitting at the side of the road. Watching. Just watching! And waiting. Always waiting! Not even eating their nuts [painful], just watching and waiting!

Whenever a car goes past, their heads seem to follow the vehicle and those beady little black eyes just stare at you, maintaining eye contact.

And they just sit there. Staring at you. You know something is going to happen. You know what I mean.

That 'sixth sense' that warns you that something bad is going to happen, when your hair stands up and a feeling of dread comes over you.

Then they fluff up that funny looking tail and bound towards your car like some infra red homing suicide squirrel and sit in the middle of the road until, at the last moment as you serve into a wall to avoid hitting the little
, they dart out of the way.

Then they just sit there and watch you! Daring you to chase them. When you do, they fluff themselves up like some demented land-locked puffer fish and boy, they sure look mean and nasty! Would you take on two razor sharp teeth the size of tombstones?

The squirrel bounds away and when you think they've gone, they bounce back. They're real sneaky too, as they let you get real close to them and, when you think you're gonna hit the little
, they growl at you, like a huge grey rat with asthma.

I KNOW they're out to get us. I've seen them! They're just out on a recon at the moment, biding their time.

So, they just sit there.

Staring at you.

Watching every move you make.

Those two hate filled beady little black eyes!

Watching.........................and waiting................getting ready to strike!

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
The squirrels in England are mean.

They are not even native to England - they are grey squirrels of the American variety and basically wiped out the native red squirrels (now only found in Scotland).

My dog hates squirrels. He barks at them and tries to catch them but fails because he's too fat because his favourite food is Pop Tarts.

Maybe if I made my dog lean and mean and weaned him off the PopTartCrack then he would be the squirrels' natural predator? Currently he is too fat and lazy to chase anything. Anything apart from the sound of the toaster popping up his latest dose of warm, toasted jam-goo.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Top 10 Best Horror/Comedy Films (in the order I thought of them).

Dawn of the Dead
Evil Dead II
Return of the Living Dead
American Werewolf in London
The Frighteners
Tremors
Gremlins
Idle Hands
Braindead (aka Dead Alive)
Scream

*Meet the Feebles should probably be on there but I can't comment as I haven't see it.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm The Craft too.

Apparently I'm 'different' and 'wierd' but 'interesting'.

Does this mean I'm a teenage goth-girl dressed in black with lots of black eyeliner?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by kedfr]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Anyone ever see the car insurance commercial with the squirrels? Two squirrels sitting there watching a car coming. One of them darts out in front of it causing it to crash, then they cut back to the two squirrels sitting there slapping paws and laughing about it. I think they're onto something with that commercial.

Horror movie:
Take the quiz: Which Horror Movie Are You?

The Craft
You're whole life, you've felt different. You know you're different, and that is why you break away from the norm and don't give a # what other people think about you. You're you, you're proud, you're a bit... weird might I say? but you're far more interesting than most people will ever percieve. Keep being yourself, whether people like it or not.

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Take the quiz: Which Horror Movie Are You?

The Craft

Apparently we're all weird, but then what's normal? Oh well. In my dreams last night I was fending off zombie squirrels and cyborg raccoons. I had a shotgun, it was like the Evil Dead video games except when you blew away a squirrel, the noise was like a high pitched whining. "This, is my BOOMSTICK!", or "Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun" lol!

Evil Dead is probly my favorite "horror" movie if you can call it that, I thought it was hysterical, especially the laughing furniture part. Did you know they're making an Evil Dead 4, supposed to come out in 06.

This morning when I awoke to find that the carnage of my dream was just a dream, I saw squirrels running across the fence in my backyard, I immediately thought of my leet shotgun I was using to blow em away in my dream, and regretted the "only a dream" part. Darn squirrels, plotting their revenge on us all for so much roadkill over the years.

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join