It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 53
<< 50  51  52    54  55  56 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Whatever you do, DON'T TALK TO THEM when they go walking past. They're very silly and they'll drag you into the strangest conversations, and you'll talk to them for three days before remembering to eat them.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Look! There goes one now!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
No offense denial, but that was an amazing rant and then 5 seconds later your all 'Hi I'm whacky girl!' It's great!

Which rant? And thanks I love being nuts it's so much fun...Now I am working on an avatar for Kalapadea... Wait til you see what comes from the bowels of my brain!

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This would be the rant I was talking about: AYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Yes I AM MAD!!!

It was the best rant I have ever seen on ATS and was the inspiration for my limerick about your mother-in-law.

I can't wait to see what amazing creation you come up with for kalapadea. I kind of think he might look good in a lemur with thigh-high red boots.

That's probably why I'm not making his avatar.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by denial28

No offense denial, but that was an amazing rant and then 5 seconds later your all 'Hi I'm whacky girl!' It's great!

Which rant? And thanks I love being nuts it's so much fun...Now I am working on an avatar for Kalapadea... Wait til you see what comes from the bowels of my brain!

Should I be very very afraid, or excited?

Speaking of me > squirrels > road kill > car.

I ran over a raccoon earlier, because I was doing 50 mph in a 25 mph due to a ermmm food poisoning emergency. Or I could say that I was desperate for a toilet, toilet paper, and pepto bismol. Poor guy, oh well, I went back later to bury the body (that's what you do....) but I couldn't find it, all that was left was an 8 foot long blood smear, and odd flesh particles in the splatter of impact.

You may now go back to enjoying dinner.

On another note, someone tried to kill me this morning. Interesting experience nonetheless.

EDIT: That was one HELLUVA RANT! Wow, so well organized, and enough crap to make my totally uninvolved blood boil. Did you ever put your address in at any broadband providers?

[edit on 10/30/2005 by Kalapadea]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ooookaay then......

Ummm, thanks for sharing?

Out of these two events, someone trying to kill you and running over a raccoon during a mad rush for the bathroom, you thought the raccoon might be the more exciting story?

Do you think someone took the raccoon home for dinner or did his family see you mercilessly cut him down in the prime of his life and took his body home to mourn over?

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well, I hit it in between 2 sets of houses, like, 100 ft from one driveway, and 300 ft from another. And where I live, no one is awake past 9pm (time of splat: appx 9:30)

I added the bathroom thing to explain WHY I was doing double the speed limit and why I didn't swerve out of the way.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
At least you made it to the bathroom in time. And if you didn't, thanks for leaving that part of the story out.

Maybe the poor guy dragged himself off to die.
I'd be sadder about it but raccoons are evil creatures.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I did make it

There is NO WAY, that it was alive... no way. I find it easier to believe that carniverous deer come out of the woods to eat it after I passed.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Glad to hear things worked out OK for you!

We have a few possibilities then:

a) The death cry of the raccoon was enough to wake someone in a house up and they went out to get the raccoon for tomorrow's lunch.
b) The other raccoons retrieved the body and have taken it away for a funeral.
c) a carniverous deer.
d) The squirrels did it.

Ooooh, the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to see what denial comes up with for your avatar!

I feel kinda funny in mine. Before I could blend into the background and I've lost my security blanket of relative anonymity, avatar-wise. I feel so exposed. I like it though, it makes me smile.

Yay loam!

Edited to add: The avatar makes me smile, not feeling exposed.

[edit on 30-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   

We have a few possibilities then:

a) The death cry of the raccoon was enough to wake someone in a house up and they went out to get the raccoon for tomorrow's lunch.
b) The other raccoons retrieved the body and have taken it away for a funeral.
c) a carniverous deer.
d) The squirrels did it.

a.) No way, I said driveways, not houses. The driveways are looooong.
b.)Possibly
c.) Maaaaybe
d.) most likely, as we all know they wish to silence the opposition.. that raccoon could've told me the secrets of the squirrels in its dying breath.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
heres what I have done so far
The first one is you making a beeeyatch out of a squirrel

And the second is just something I threw together

Alot more to come

[edit on 10/30/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   
It's amazing to think of all the things the squirrels are connected to, behind the scenes. :shk:

I think it may be time for billybob to stop worrying about the NWO and worry about the real problem, The Squirreluminati.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Oh...My... Goodness...

I can't wait to see what else you whip up...

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I LOVE the Elton John one!

I can't wait to see more of them.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:39 PM
link   
5. The other zombie racoons came and took him away to bring him back. Better look out in the middle of the night Kalapadea, or you'll hear "Braaaaiiiiinnnnnsssss" and see little racoons in lingerie coming for you.

Denial, AWSOME avatars. I love the squirrels. *lmao*

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I completely forgot about zombie raccoons.

external image

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
And now for something a little more sinister and manly
Superhero
named "ROADKILL"

You guys do realize that squirrels are the Anti christ, and they secretly plot against us all.....

[edit on 10/31/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Hmmmm..../thinks of using that one....

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

That is perfect!!!

Manly set of abs - check
Fast car - check
Mad raccoon - check
Roadkill - check

Denial, these are great!!!