It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
Duzey makes wonderful baked goodies, Zaphod is our MC, and HNIC, Loam is the scariest poster there is, Tinkleflower is somewhere-God I miss her, and Kalpadea is in charge of movie night, as for me, I'm just a random warbler, who has no status other than being resident nutcase, Oh and I make a wicked pot of coffee.

Pssst... Denial... you forgot ME!

*pouts in corner*

Like the new avatar btw Duzey
Good look for you. And we had mod presence last night as well? And Charlie's Angels and Billy Bob is gone!

[edit on 30-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:45 AM
link   
mmmmmm.

chicken.

*drool*

i wore a barcode with 666 under it on my forehead tonight.

i'm becoming unpopular everywhere.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here are my original thoughts on the sex of various TKA members:

Loamy - female
Kalapadea - female
Duzey - male
Denial - male
Nikelbee - male
Tinkleflower - female
Zaphod - male
Fritz - cat

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hehehe! Ninja fleas are kind of annoying, not only do they bite, their little tiny ninja stars irritate the heck out of my skin. Ps Mr. Loamy, I'm surprised you didn't comment on the article I typed up, well typed it but didnt actually write it. Its pretty good read regarding the H5N1 and how it will impact economy. And how close the scenario is to being a pandemicA Long But Interesting Article On H5N1

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Pssst... Denial... you forgot ME!

*pouts in corner*

OMG I am so sorry Hun! Oh MY, especially after the awesome superhero family photos of all of us! Please allow me to offer a freshly made Khalua Cheesecake as a symbol of peace!
PSsst, it was also kind of scary having a mod in here... It felt like we were the kids whos teacher returned after having a sub that let you do whatever you wantd to in class LOL...

[edit on 10/30/2005 by denial28]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Wow Denial - That more than makes up for it! Kahlua Cheesecake wooo, never had anything like it.
Sounds divine though. *talks with mouth full of cake* hdcahsah billy bob shdashdahsdhadhasdcx*S.

Yeah, I see us as undiscovered superheroes. But I love the US as Charlie's Angels as well.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   
nikelbee! Welcome back!

Here are my original thoughts on the sex of various TKA members:

Loamy - female
Kalapadea - female
Duzey - male
Denial - male
Nikelbee - male
Tinkleflower - female
Zaphod - male
Fritz - cat

Mine:

Loam - male (at least I thought so, until I began visting this thread...)
Kalapadea - female
Duzey - male
Denial - male
Nikelbee - male
Tinkleflower - female
Zaphod - male
Fritz - cat
Fleas - vermin

Ps Mr. Loamy, I'm surprised you didn't comment on the article I typed up, well typed it but didnt actually write it. Its pretty good read regarding the H5N1 and how it will impact economy. And how close the scenario is to being a pandemicA Long But Interesting Article On H5N1

Actually, I missed it! I'll have to go read...

[edit on 30-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
In all seriousness, Khalua cheesecake is nothing to mess with, its for the serious cheesecake people out there, Id be more than happy to find the recipe and post it for you, if youd like. PS I finally got meet the feebles, so I can IM it to you if youd like
And Now see 2 of you think I am male *Pouting*

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   

In all seriousness, Khalua cheesecake is nothing to mess with, its for the serious cheesecake people out there, Id be more than happy to find the recipe and post it for you, if youd like. PS I finally got meet the feebles, so I can IM it to you if youd like

Great. Okie let's
As for the recipe, I'm a disaster with cooking but I'll give it a shot. I have a feeling I would eat it even if it didn't come out right. Even if I have to slop it with a spoon, or no spoon. God, that sounds completely disgusting.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   

*taps finger on the following pic*

Reminding you of the following quote:

I definately think...Loam is Julie Rogers, all the way.

EDIT:

Frankly, I'm not sure what all the confusion is about...

(I have noticed that I am starting to use this pic as some sort of National ID card....proof of sex, so to speak...)

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Ithought you were female my dear Loamy, thought. I was on chat the other day and Valhall thought I was male! Which makes me feel like I rode in on my 'hog' and leather chaps and wiped my nose and sat straddled against the first chair I saw.

How am I masculine? Do my thoughts wear little cowboys hats? Speaking of...

Time for another group photos (the lads in the togas are Loamy and Kala)

I'm the one with the black hat on the left holding the flag and his stomach, Denial has the tash and the hairy chest and Duzey is on the far right with the abs and prominent chest.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Which makes me feel like I rode in on my 'hog' and leather chaps and wiped my nose and sat straddled against the first chair I saw.

How am I masculine? Do my thoughts wear little cowboys hats?

Well, I don't exactly recall pirouetting when I opened the door to this thread...

I thought you were originally male because of your former avatar and the sci fi subject matter of your stories (which I think are great).

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Loamy

These two images merged. I don't know what happened! BTW - no, you didn't twirl my dear. But you were so smart, together and verbose and didn't talk about chicks and beer so I (stupidly) assumed you were female. It just goes to show that our prejudices and assumptions are always there in the background, waiting in the wings to make us feel stupid.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
mmmmm.

cheesecake.

*drool*

did i say i was gone?

i said i'm walkin', and i would let the thread live.

i didn't say i wouldn't take a bluetooth with me.

alrighty, then.

i apologize. i went too far.

the creep seeps from underneath the machine consciousness that is our collective written lore. it was old before old.
now that everyone of us webbies is a publisher, the war of might vs. right continues in a virtual enviroment.

watch the last star wars movie. padme(sp?) says, "so, this is how democracy ends, .........with thunderous applause".

p.s. if i seem cryptic, do some reading.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Cryptic? When your quotes and ideas are culled from Padme? I think not b-bob. I am trying to understand your raison d' etre, I really am... you don't actually think you are being insightful and funny do you?
I agree with whoever posted sometime back about there being 'smarts' in there somewhere... maybe the brains are drifting and lost on sea... claim them bbob, before it is too late! It is your birthright! It is your destiny! It is a cheesy plot straight out of 'A Hero's Journey'.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
the truth is true, no matter who says it.

"only a sith deals in absolutes"

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 04:26 AM
link   
I found a place that sells flea circuses over here, so I'll bring one back for the ninja fleas to play in. I also bought the extra incredibly large automatic litter box for Fritz since no one wants to clean the box when it's full. This one goes for about a month between cleanings, then you just dump it all out and refill it.

Anyway, that's my token visit for the day. See ya all tomorrow or the next day.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I never seen star wars, either the 70's original or the fancy remake. Not really into it, so sith absolutes are beyond me. Now Kurt Vonnegut has some interest to me. rereading his works currently (hence the BOKONON sig).

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Loamy

These two images merged. I don't know what happened!

Thanks for the future nightmares..... I envision something along the lines of being forced under gunpoint to become a transvestite by denial28's domineering lemur in pink boots and ninja fleas.

I thought this was supposed to be a SUPPORT group?

BTW - no, you didn't twirl my dear. But you were so smart, together and verbose and didn't talk about chicks and beer so I (stupidly) assumed you were female.

Then I suppose I should be relieved you have NOT read all of my threads.

posted on Oct, 30 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Boy, Im one bad looking dude, notice I'm the tallest one in the group! And the hairiest too!!!
But just so you know, I am really a chick... Men can't be pregnant. And as of today I'm about 6 weeks along

PS Nikelbee, youre really cute as a cowboy Grrr.....

As for returning of a sith, I never knew it left in the first place

WHats his face really went to far- oops sorry George Lucas- The first three originals were good, They NEVER should have futzed with them, or made prequels... I sat through the first one, and all of it was basically a pod racing scene, I don't know what I watched but it was the first one... The phantom menace was silly looking and the speciall effects for his face blew, you could tell it was greasepaint

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join