It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hey, kedfr!

*wispers*

For the record.....I just stumbled into this room....I don't really belong here...

*looks at others in room*

Has eveybody had their medication today?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I did! But it was for my heart, Atenolol or something. Supposed to keep my HR down, just think, how crazy I might be if my heart were beating at its normal speed.... mwahaha..

/jumps from pillow to pillow.

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
*looks to kedfr*

See what I mean?

posted on Oct, 20 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Obviously loam is blinded by my feigned childhood innocence.

Someone find the remote, I want to watch Family Guy.

OH OH OH! I bought some surround sound! BOSE 7.1 channel. So more, TV, less T.P. I'm saving for the TV, don't worry, in the lounge world, I'm a rich guy

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Hey, kedfr!

*wispers*

For the record.....I just stumbled into this room....I don't really belong here...

*looks at others in room*

Loamy

Remember that step 6 or 7 (I can't remember) of our 13 step programme is acceptance. Repeat after me, I *know* why I'm here. I recognise I have a problem with threadkilling, stalling or infantithreadyside (thanks for the word Kedfr). I want to help others and help myself.

Kalapadea here is the remote. I'm afraid the ninja fleas ran down the batteries again.

I love Family Guy.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Oh poo, anyone got any AA's? Loamy, I took the liberty of changing the locks, and barring the windows, you definitely... BELONG here...forever, mwahahah!

Did you get to see the family guy movie nik?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
There's a MOVIE?? Man, we don't get anything here *pouts* I thought our remote took AAA?

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Whaaaat? you don't know about the movie?!?! how is this POSSIBLE!!!?!?!

Its Stewies search for his real father, its awesome!

AHAH! I'm SOOO watching it just for you.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Stewie has another daddy??? NOooooooooooooooooo! This is cruel beyond cruel Kalapadea.

*throws herself on the floor and has an all out tantrum*

Why, why, why - dear god - why... you get all the good (and bad films) that either take forever to get here or that I don't want to see in the first place.

It took eons for the Machinist to be shown, eons and eons and now you tell me there is a Family Guy movie and I can't even watch it but must pretend to watch you pretend to watch it.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Who said anything about pretending, as soon as you mentioned you hadn't seen it, I started watching it

"Well I went back and saw Jesus, and suffice to say, his powers were a bit exaggerated."

Shows jesus moving his hands back and forth, and humming a theme song.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Hi all. I'm still alive and kicking. Lots of screaming going on here last night. We decided to have a knock down drag out fight. The night I got here I convinced her to keep holding on, everything was great, then the next afternoon, the ex took it upon herself to call us. Long story as to how she got the number, no details involved. Things went down fast. Right now it seems things are ok. Not great, not QUITE as bad as they were before.

Thems about all the details I'm gonna give out, suffice it to say I'm still breathing. You guys better have this place cleaned up by the time I get home. I don't wanna leave fixing one mess, to come home to another. heh.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Stewie has another daddy??? NOooooooooooooooooo! This is cruel beyond cruel Kalapadea.

*throws herself on the floor and has an all out tantrum*

Why, why, why - dear god - why... you get all the good (and bad films) that either take forever to get here or that I don't want to see in the first place.

Family Guy Presents Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story is out on region 2 DVD in the UK next Monday (24th October). Get clicking on amazon now!

Source: www.planet-familyguy.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

Welcome Kedfr, here's your nametag:

Thank you for my nametag. The writing is a little crooked and somehow I feel like its my first day in nursery school/kindergarten. Or in 'One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest'/'SpiceGirlInterrupted'. Or maybe at one of those business conferences where everyone gets a sticker and they chat awkardly beforehand (its 9:15 and the first session doesn't start until 9:30) and you're having coffee and a doughnut and you really really really don't want to be there.

'I'm much more interesting than they are,' you think, not really convincing yourself, let alone anyone else there. You fear that actually you are the dullest person in the room, so you start up a conversation with a random person standing nearby. And then, after a couple of minutes of conversation, you realise that you've got some really tenious connection with one of the people there and you end up wasting fifteen minutes of your life talking about how weird it is that you are talking to someone who went to the same university as a friend of a guy your cousin once went to work. And then you're trapped with them - they now cling onto you like a limpet and throughout the day you have to sit next to the most boring man in the world, while you hear about the very latest in military vehicle emissions and all those powerpoint demonstrations and lectures that. Never. Seem. To. End.

Anyone ever see a film about a guy who went to conferences around the world and was brainwashed there? He was an undercover agent without a real identity but was used by these rival companies for corporate espionage?

Anyway, I hope my nametag doesn't start peeling off after a day or so.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by kedfr]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Kedfr

Hahahah - I've been to too many of those conferences. I have a theory about the luncheons they serve and why they give you such dull knives.

My favourite ones are when they follow up a 35 minute power point presentation with a 50 minute Q and A session and you feel as if ONE more person asks another STUPID question, you are going to walk over there and tear their eyeballs out of their sockets.

Ahhh - gotta love the corporate world
At least you get all manner of cheap and useless consolation 'gifts' like stay-awake mints, stencilled pencils and bottles of water.

Oh yeah and those cute little nametags. They always mispell my name too. Grrr.

btw - thanks for the info on Stewie
Just for that I'm going to vote you into the clubhouse. But you are really going to have to get a'killin - newbie-hood is no excuse for true TKing ability.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
My favourite ones are when they follow up a 35 minute power point presentation with a 50 minute Q and A session and you feel as if ONE more person asks another STUPID question, you are going to walk over there and tear their eyeballs out of their sockets.

That's normally me asking the questions.

"Excuse me," I say raising my hand. "I have a question. I found your talk really interesting today, but I was just wondering what you thought about the recent trend towards thermo-nuclear washing machines?"

Unfortunately, I'm not the cool, calm, sunglasses kinda guy, that I gave the impression of being. In fact, I'm the limpet not the limpee, dressed in big thick NHS glasses, cordoury trousers and patches on my elbows.

I attach myself to anyone at these conference just for the merest hint of human interaction before I go home and cry myself to sleep on my giant pillow.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by kedfr]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
In that case I'm certain I've seen you in at least three of my last conferences. Stop sitting next to me!

Too bad they never serve drinks at any of those things, I'm sure they would be so much more interesting if they did. I'm thinking of that scene in the AliG film where he drops something herbal into the tea at the UN summit.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Too bad they never serve drinks at any of those things

You mean you don't bring your own???

:w: is the only way to go at those things.... You could always try one of these with Vodka....

If any questions, just tell them it's the 'water' your doctor recommends you need to stay hydrated.

[edit on 21-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Loamy

Remember that step 6 or 7 (I can't remember) of our 13 step programme is acceptance. Repeat after me, I *know* why I'm here. I recognise I have a problem with threadkilling, stalling or infantithreadyside (thanks for the word Kedfr). I want to help others and help myself.

*blinks dispassionately*

I have no idea what you are talking about...

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Now now children. Just because I'm not there don't think you can be arguing and having donut fights in the clubhouse.

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I have no idea what you are talking about...

You and everyone else Loam

Zaph - we aren't fighting, we are expressing our differences in well meaning, constructive and creative ways.

Nice to see yu back btw - I was starting to miss you.

new topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join