It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
You ever seen a turkey in deep snow? That's some funny stuff. And you don't have to deal with people posting weird things and calling you an idiot for disagreeing.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm going to call PETA on you Zaph - You'll be blessing the big bird come Tday.

How long are you going to be gone? *clutches hankie* Will you write? Will you call? Will you... (excuse me - blows nose in very unladylike manner) bring me something back from your holiday?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I get back 9 hours before I leave on the 10th of November. I leave there at 4pm and arrive at 7am the same day. hehehe I'll try to write, calling is too expensive. I might bring you something if I can find something for you.

[edit on 10/17/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Telepathy always works really well I find; cheap too. Let's try a practice run. I'm thinking of an animal... wait, not too easy. Okie, I'm thinking of a colour.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hmmm. I'm gonna have to say green. lol

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
You may want to take lots of stamps or stop off at netcafes.
I was thinking of red.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Actually there's a computer in the room I'll be staying in. hehe

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
So really it isn't like you are 'leaving' is it?
I'm wagering I'll stay off ATS at least a week? Anyone want to place a wager? Loam? Kalapadea?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
What's the winner going to get? if it's worthwhile then I'll bet with you.

[edit on 10/17/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Not as far as I'm concerned... I'm betting 3 days... tops.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Kalapadea - no faith in me. It saddens me deeply. The pain, I cannot tell you... The pain...

Call it the first TKA sponsored charity event. If you pledge I will stay off a whole week, you will not only get less bizarre TKA threads but the smug feeling that one of 'your own' is actually off persuing her life the way nature intended.

ATS is a sad, sad addiction people. The world needs to know. Sponser me now and save another potential victim from falling into this unfortunate lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
but we want MORE people to fall into the lifestyle.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I didn't mean it out of lack of faith, just that I LIKE the bizarreness. But if you're truly serious, I'll bet a fedex pkg of mysterious content on u lasting a week "off the board".

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
No great one, that is you just trying to corrupt through your power. Absolute power... blah, blah, blah, too tired to remember rest of quote.

Okie. I've set my mind on it. Without or without your sponsorship I will prove that it can be done. I've seen many try and fail here. I will succeed. I will, I will. It is 5:20 am my time. I will return on the 25th same(ish) time.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yay! I have a sponsor. *Glares at Zaphod* Okie Loamy - you in this bet or what?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   

:shk: don't leave. I won't get to see any
for a while, and with tink gone, I'm crushed since zaph will be gone too! nooooo

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
ATS is a sad, sad addiction people. The world needs to know. Sponser me now and save another potential victim from falling into this unfortunate lifestyle.

Wait! Isn't that ATS Anonymous?

Are treatments like methedone clinics, where you are forced to sit in front of the television and watch MSM?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Yeah right. I give you two days.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yep Loam, with toothpicks holding your eyes up and listening to Beethoven. Kalapadea, I will return... maybe... but if I don't, be happy in the knowledge that I have gone on to a better place.

*sings*

You must remember this, a kiss is still a kiss, la la la la la la.

Okie - I'm outtie folks - see you know week.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Yeah right. I give you two days.

Hmmph!What a bitter meanie. To think we voted you into office. *starts packing her stuff around TKA headquarters, mumbling all the while*

When I write my award-winning novel, I will get my revenge by writing a character based on you.

Sin mas - adieu - tchuss.

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join