It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Are you REALLY sure you want me handling knives right now? heh. It might get bloody.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Oh and Fritz, sorry you had to scratch so furiously after the last party. One of the fleas told me to serve the saki cold. I'll remember next time to make it warm instead.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nickle darling, I don't mind in the least you not knowing about my parasitic technology! Why would you? I don't go banging on about their special abilities and there are no written manuals about my training methodology.

So don't worry Nickle, they do not hurt my special friends.

Oh Zaphod, Our Dear, Beloved and Magnificent Leader.
You are free to use as much mind control mumbo-jumbo as you like, but that cuts no ice with my Ninja Bodyguard. They are masters of Ninjutsu, Bushido, Zen, the Black Arts, Obeism, Ju-Ju and have developed ESP skills that are second to none.

They know when you're going to try that crap and simply drift off in a collective self imposed hypnotic trance and divert your ever so wicked anti-kittyflea thoughts to lesser mortals.

Damn it! I've just divulged some of my fleas parasitic technologies! Tinkle, take no notice, they'll never hurt you!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Gosh is this thread still alive... I thought one of you would have killed it by now ...so istayed away just so I couldn't kill it

well here goes

I even kill news threads.. yes that's right just call me "Mayet No Replies"

*sigh

Hey Niklebee... I love the avatar...............

brings back memories of the muppets and miss piggy ...sigh I loved that show...Animal was my favourite'

whats Green and smells like bacon......

that was the first "naughty joke" I ever heard as a kid..... I didn't even "get it" when i first heard it.... but a few years later....enlightenment..

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Mayat, you missed it - Animal was my avatar for a few weeks. I like your joke. Believe it or not I have never heard it before and I'm giggling like a 14 year old. I had to confess though, I was a little stumped at first. Silly me.
Slow brain today...

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm ok at making sushi, the problem is trying to get it away from me...

I thought I was going to puke in my mouth after the green bacon joke, nice.

No one will kill the TKA thread NO ONE. As long as I'm here to randomly mumble, and there are donuts.

Anything fun this weekend?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
I'm ok at making sushi, the problem is trying to get it away from me...

I thought I was going to puke in my mouth after the green bacon joke, nice.

No one will kill the TKA thread NO ONE. As long as I'm here to randomly mumble, and there are donuts.

Anything fun this weekend?

Famous last words...

I was in bed all this wekend
Zaph on the other hand was making sushi. Duzey found Frits, we had the cat come back (and his host of ninja flees) Tinkle is still MIA, Mayet paid a visit and ehmm I had a virtual marriage proposal and someone else promised to 'love me' in cyberspace forever based on a very strange sounding podcast.

Pretty standard weekend all in all.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Was the cyber love proposal made by lysergic?

I met with fritzy's leftover fleas this evening... very fun group, well... when they arent using my for ninja star practice...

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I will take the secret to my grave. Although I must say, never ever make a podcast when you are doped up on flu meds. So what were you up to on the weekend?

Oh btw - are we having a bon voyage party for our fearless leader as he is leaving us tomorrow?

*sniff*

Everyone's going away.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Not tomorrow. Tuesday. hehe I have to be at the airport at 630am Tuesday morning, so tomorrow is a good day for a party.

Oh wait. It's 1am, so I guess it IS tomorrow. oops, my bad.

[edit on 10/17/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Oh Dear Zaph - has lack of sleep deprived you of the ability to properly formulate weekdays? Is today not Monday? Or am I in some parallel dimension of my own making where everyday is a weekend... Hey, that's not a bad idea!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
It's lack of sleep. My day/night cycle is totally off.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I think I'm in the same parallel dimension. It seems like the same day over and over and over again.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
nikelbee!

I am finally on "lunch break" from slaying dragons...

I listened to your PODCast! WOOOOOOHOOOOO! Great job!

I really liked the second poem....had to listen to both a few times. You should also post the words. I love reading along...

BTW, nice flu voice...and who said it ain't good fer singin'?

So what's new around here? I miss much in an attempt to fulfill my 'death wish' and all.....

[edit on 17-10-2005 by loam]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Thanks Loamy.
I'm glad to hear you say that. How were the dragons? Will ye be taking off the armour and staying long? Will ye be wanting Zaph to roast a mutton and fetch grog and all that 'manly' stuff?

Just for your info (and anyone else who might be getting ideas) I will NOT, repeat NOT, be playing the role of bar wench.

Thank you and that is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikelbee
Just for your info (and anyone else who might be getting ideas) I will NOT, repeat NOT, be playing the role of bar wench.

Thank you and that is all.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Far too many brains to be a bar wench.

Hey loam! what'd you do this weekyend?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Wow - I knew I was in the right place. Men who respect me for my brains and not for my grog carrying abilities. You guys rock.
Donuts for everyone!

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
YAY! more donuts!

After all these... I'm going to need a long run.. /stares at waistline.

What's your favorite donut?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Val has equipped herself with a Chicken of Death?

Wow! Looks like my crack squad of assault Ninja Kittyfleas have got to watch their step!

I have a very important statement to make to all TKA club members, which I will announce at our next meeting.

Can't say too much, as it's rarther hush-hush!

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join