It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Yah, the meeting room isn't as bright and shiny. And I think one of the donuts moved earlier. I KNOW that one of them was looking at me funny. I think it was mad because I ate his brother, Joe.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
*Someone* needs to sleep. I've finished my podcast, now I have to find out how to upload it.
You get to hear my groggy, throaty self in a bit.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
PODcast? Please link me. I love PODcasts and am going to try and make one this weekend. Unfortunately, my brother says trying will fry the computer, but I'm going to try anyway.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
click the podcast icon

well actually are you making a thread or posting a reply ?

either way you go the the podcast area of the site and you can upload a new podcast thus making new thread or you can click reply with podcast on one of the cast threads!

to the right be a window where you enter stuff into all the field then you click browse find your mp3 and upload away.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Scary stuff. I feel so vulnerable and naked. Quick Zaph, hand me that blanket!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
It sounded great to me Nik. You can crawl under the blanket if you want to though. :w: Have a couple drinks. They'll help.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Duzey - you is one bad kittypicking Lady.

I don't like being picked up :shk: no way - no how - :shk:!

For all you real kitty loving friends out there, please be wary about your so called friends who have decided (no doubt at the behest of others) that I should be neutered!

Meowwwww! TKA Mods please help me out here.

I will visit a plague of super strength, top secret vet-killing, heat seeking kittyfleas apon those of you who suggest I should be neutered.

Now, beloved Leader and Super 'kittyloving' Secretary, you will be no doubt aware that I have been away for some time. I apologise for my continued abscence but other business has kept me out of the clubhouse. That was, until dear Duzey picked me up and returned me to your loving bussom.

Progress Report # 1:

I have managed to infiltrate several threads in my (supposed) role as club secret SF cat.

Progress Report # 2:

I have managed to destroy one new thread.

Progress report # 3:

I posted a new thread to sow utter confusion within the ranks of our enemies and am happily awaiting developments.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Er guys, check out my thread - 'Ive just been dumped'!

It would appear that I am spreading alarm and desponency within our sacred ranks.

Not the way it's supposed to happen!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Fritz fritz fritz. I'm SO dissapointed in you. *sigh* You KNOW that's not what you're supposed to be doing here. You're supposed to be launching a campaign of terror with those high tech nano-fleas we gave you. *shakes head*

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Oh Magnificent and Benevolent Leader. Pray tell me.

Just what is my function?

I am just a simple (but slightly fat) Garfield lookalike, who's lost his way. My poor widdle pinky pads are raw from running away from that
dog next door and I have forgotten what I'm supposed to be doing.

My super secret nano fleas are busy replicating faster than I can count and I'm all tuckered out from the continual briefings and deployments round the club house.

I need some Kitty donoughts from Tinkle!

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You're not supposed to spread them around the clubhouse, you're supposed to spread them around the board. That way they're prepared for when TKA comes in and takes over everything. You're supposed to put them in strategic locations to prepare. Now brief them and send them on their way.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I found out today that things aren't looking good for my aunt. The same one that almost lost her leg in April. She's had health problems for years now, but her kidneys have been shutting down. She's been on dialisys for a couple of months, but has been steadily getting worse. She was in a semi-coma yesterday, and has been so bloated from kidney failure that she fell out of bed, and my uncle had to call 911 to get help getting her back into bed.

Oh and we may have to have our cat that we've had for 8 years put down. They said it's possible she has cancer in her nose, so they'd have to remove part of it and expose her sinuses, and we won't do that to her.

[edit on 10/15/2005 by Zaphod58]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Zaph, I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt and kitty. I know I already said that, but I wanted to say it again.

*another hug*

fritz, I do love kitties. That's why I missed your furry self so much.

I bought you some kitty treats today:

I've also cleaned up the donut table and put out fresh yummies.

I'm not trying to step on Tinkle's toes but if she comes back to the place looking like a mess and donuts crawling around the floor, we are all in a lot of trouble. :shk:

[edit on 16-10-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Things don't sound very good for your at the moment.
I'm sorry you are going through all this stuff. But think of it this way: there are some things you can do something about and others you can do nothing about. I find the rotten bad things you have no control over to be the worst because there isn't really much you can do - you just need to remain strong.

How about a virtual hug and virtual mountain dew? That's your favourite right?

:w:

[edit on 16-10-2005 by nikelbee]

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Thanks for the sweet comments guys. Now here is £20 for each of you.

I'm glad you cleaned up the place Duze - I can imagine Tinkle's face when she comes back to Fritz's fleas sitting on the couch and watching Lost and the donuts talking to Zaph.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Zaph, sorry to hear about your Aunt. My heart goes out to you. I sincerely hope all goes well for you.

I must take issue with you about spreading my fleas all over the place!

I do not. They are my elite, Ninja bodyguard fleas. They act against anybody they perceive as a direct threat to their Lord and Master and as such, they all carry out their duties as they see fit.

Duzey my very special Lady, I love you to bits - only as long as you ply me with Kitty Kaviar!
By the by, I do so hope those doughnuts are Lasagne flavour?

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
They do happen to be lasagna flavoured NOW as Zaph threw them in with last night's unwashed dishes.

There are also hamburger flavoured and chili donuts.

Apologies to your secret, 'ninja' fleas Fritz, I had no idea of the advanced weaponery of using fleas for recon these days. I'm so out of the loop on parasitic technology

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
The only problem fritz is that I used my secret mind control technique on them so now they listen to you MOST of the time, but they won't ever come and attack me. Instead they'll come over for a party, and relax and watch tv with me.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Zaph old friend, I don't mind you inviting my Ninja fleas for a party but please make sure the Saki is served warm and not cold!

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Does that mean we are going to have sushi and sashimi too? I love sushi
But I'm not cleaning up the kitchen! Maybe we can get Tinks to see if the budget will allow for a master chef who can whip us up some nice fresh fish. If not, how handy are you with a cleaver oh Great One? I can sit at the counter and drink sake with Fritz and watch you cut up stuff. You know - 'supervise'.

hmmm sushi

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join