It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
, I have decided to start this thread. For all you thread killers, who would like to join up, feel free to post here.

Well I think I certainly qualify as a thread killer, count me in. I hope this post doesn't kill this long thread.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Pull up a chair, here's a name tag. Enjoy the coffee and donuts. This thread won't go away for awhile. We still have to come up with our Plan and have a lot of work ahead of us.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
If all new users want to U2 me a background I'll add it on a different document. Remember to tell me why you think your posts are failing and what you are planning to do to improve them.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Wow, what a post, I did the WATS vote thing. I mean seriously, how long did that take to type? What about editing? That would take me like over an hour.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
TK--you are a veritable lyrical genius on thera-flu! I was totally entertained and delighted by your poetic offering! Hope you are feeling better--but not yet weaned off the thera-flu. I look forward to perhaps another ode to reality from your gilded keyboard.

Nik--have you received my U2U? I seem to be having technical difficulties with either myself or my membercenter--the message count is one more than it was--but no unread messages are showing themselves, and there is a '1 New U2U's' reminder on my screen that hasn't departed since last night (or the wee hours of this morning.) My second attempt was much better than my original; where that one went, I know not

This is one of the characteristics of my life--concerning things that are critical to me and the luck that I have with such a thing once I have placed high regard on it. The gods must feel my judgment is faulty.?!?

BTW--my birthday is October 8! One week after yours! Go Libras!!

And I'm in the middle of reading your report on the previous page--very very insightful--I think you have surely pinned down the average TKA personality with precision!

[edit on 9/26/2005 by queenannie38]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalapadea
Wow, what a post, I did the WATS vote thing. I mean seriously, how long did that take to type? What about editing? That would take me like over an hour.

I type quickly so it took me about 3 minutes (give or take)
Thanks for the WATS thing, shouldn't my bar be getting pinker? It looks the same to me. Nope, still hasn't changed.

Hey Queenannie - Libras are great aren't we? So desirous of balance and fairness and aesthetics and shoes (and chocolate).

Anyway, I don't know what is going on with my U2U - I realise no one is able to send me messages. I just don't get them unless they get one from me first and hit reply. Can someone try to U2U from the linky thing on the side of the page? Duzey, you said you had problems and you did too QE.

Hmmmm.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Ok, I sent you one. Let me know if you got it.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Thank you oh great one. *curtseys* U2U messages working now. Must have been a glitch in the matrix So are we going to hang out on Tulip's velvet pillows and veg? Or are we going to discuss 'serious' matters, like going topside to find a good poster to bring him to our lair, so they can inform us on how to post succesfully.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Today was my "i got super stressed out last night so my body is shutting down for an hour or two" day. *laugh* but let's go discuss things. Like what you and tinkie were splotting.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Actually, the last one I sent to you, Nik, was from that linky thing under one of your posts--the last one that seemed to push all the other ones through.

Do you think it is a conspiracy?

As far as shoes--Vans, all the way.

(I just had to get that in *sorry* Zaphod)

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Zaph shall we leave it for another day? I'm beat. You and that whip making my write that 4000 page document.

You are cruel taskmaster. And if you are not careful I will insert the word 'paranoid' between your benevolent and your dictator.

If this sounds titillating in ANY way, apologies - I'm really dead tired.

I need a holidayyyyy.

Queenannie - I'm more of a converse girl myself but vans are nice
Thanks for unclogging my U2s, they've gone a bit manic now

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Sure, we can wait till you're ready.

And you're not paranoid if everyone really IS out to get you. :p

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That was an excellent report, Nik! I mean it! I learned a whole lot and feel totally benefitted from your unselfish efforts!

You have voted nikelbee for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Amazing report nik! I had to give you my last WATS for the month on that one. I wish I could type as fast as you.

I probably won't be posting lots for the next few day, I hurt my foot
But it's not broken, YAY!!! I have to lie on the couch and eat ice cream for the next few days. And something about keeping my foot up......

PS Tinkle, I LOVE that poem.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Aw I'm blushy now because you liked my wee poem

I'm still sick.

My ex is a pillock.

My lawyer rocks (and is kind of flirty too now....)

I've had eye-and-nose pain all freakin day.

So I'm going to hunker down with you lot on our luvverly velvet pillows and drink hot toddies all night.

And eat ice-cream.

And tell you all how very, very, very important it is to make damn sure you know what you're signing if you're entering into an immigrant marriage...

Hugs and kisses
(germ-free ones though)

Sincerely

TwinklyTinkles, your Sickly, Shoe-ignorant, Occasionally Lyrical Hysterical Ministerical Interiorcal Gal.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Glad to hear it's not broken. But you're supposed to hurt whoever you kicked, not yourself.

Take care of the foot Duzey, we'll be here when you can come back.
We'll keep the coffee and donuts ready for you.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
My lawyer rocks (and is kind of flirty too now....)

Oooh, now I have to get better fast. This sounds interesting.

And eat ice-cream.

Ice cream is magical food. It can cure most anything.

Thanks for the well wishes Bossman!

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
So how's everyone doing with threads lately? I haven't been posting a whole lot lately, been trying to deal with outside issues, and keep getting sucked into pointless debates, but I keep trying. :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I made a podcast/thread about my sleeping arrangments for you to take pity on me for. I sent you a U2U on it in case you didn't see it.

Otherwise I've only been randomly posting in threads like the movie quote one, or the computer ones. That and U2Uing nikelbee about paper airplanes.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw it. hehe Reminds me of the sleeping arrangements in our house in the Philippines. The bed is too short, height, and length wise. hehe But it's a LOT cheaper than staying at a hotel when I'm there visiting.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join