It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Erm......That's really hard. *laugh* There *IS* no summarizing TKA. It's way too random. We've gone from figuring out why we kill threads, to planning a movie day that fell through, to war elephants, poo flinging, and just about everything in between along the way.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Hey guys - what's wrong with me? :shk:

I posted a post welcoming you back Lord Zaph, and made a reference to Dragon Lady and diamante shiny objects and go to catch up with you all, and my post is not there!

What's going on?

Another thing. Do you guys have to keep logging on every 2 or 3 days?

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Lots of times I do. It gets kind of annoying, but oh well.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I'm sorry your post has disappeared, Fritz. That's very strange.

I'm having the log in thing as well.

On the positive side, look what I have for you:

All
Stewart Wietzman.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You guys are pretty sad though. You can't even kill you're own thread!

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
We don't want to kill this thread. It is our home away from home.

After a hard day at work posting things nobody cares about, we come here and relax.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey

I'm sorry your post has disappeared, Fritz. That's very strange.

I'm having the log in thing as well.

On the positive side, look what I have for you:

All
Stewart Wietzman.

to my ever so Special Green Dragon Lady Duzey. My Lady loves those strappy red sandals. Are they for real? I prefer pumps, although
her toes do look kinda sexy in stockings and strappy sandals.

To all you new guys - 'Step away from the Edge!' Nobody, but nobody gets to kill our threads but us.

If need be, we can get the pachyderms to mass produce poo anbd overload the air conditioning in the clubhouse.

On the other hand, that sounds a bit too extreme, so we can commit mass NinjaKittyflea Sepuka.

A lot more messy - true; a lot more bloody - true but, at least we won't be covered in

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
elephant poo flung
at attackers from outside
bombs away! splat...splat....

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Oops. Did it twice....

[edit on 29-4-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
elephant poo flung
at attackers from outside
bombs away! splat...splat....

Sorry guy, but our Very Special Green Dragon Lady,
the Poet Laureate Duzey, has got you beat, hands down and in spades!

Once again a newcomer fails to maintain the miserably low standard he sets himself!

Incidentaly Miss Poet Laureate, I been on the shoes designer's web site. My God, but you North Americans and Canadian women have some seriously big feet!

Size 8.5, 9 and 10. Are they made for exclusively Transexuals or Transvestites or does this guy make them in smaller sizes?

The prices are unbelievable! Really
expensive! I'd have to scrimp and save or get a bank loan to buy those red sandals for my Lady.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by fritz]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Cheese for Zaph

9 threads a dead or dying so far for me on today's tally. Wonder how low I can go?
BUAHAHAHA

edited to add: L'd MAO at the big feet comment!! It is a joke of mine that when I go shoe shopping I ask the sales clerks to point me to the tranvestite sizes. I'm at a size 10. Tho sometimes hafta wear an 11 depending on the heel size.

Mind you I'm 5' 10 & 1/2 (nearly amazon I suppose) so the foot size is a given.

Oddly enough my kid has a very dainty size 6 but is only 5 foot even. 1/2 an amazon at best

[edit on 30-4-2006 by justgeneric]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Cheese for Zaph?

I don't think so. I suggest you take the time to read our thread from the Beginning and when you've done that, start from the Middle, work your way to the End and then re-read it from the Beginning.

At no time did the Lord and Benevolent President/Dictator/Master of the Known Universe Zaph - all
, peace and blessing be upon him, mention that he likes Mature Cheddar Cheese.

Had you read our thread from start to finish, you would have realised that it is I, Fritz the Orange and Ginder Marmalade Tomcat, who likes Mature Cheddar Cheese KittyDoughnuts or Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese Lasagne.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
fritz dissed my haiku
claims Duzey the laureate
the election was?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
fritz dissed my haiku
claims Duzey the laureate
the election was?

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did you really think that you could come walzing in to our clubhouse and take over from Lord Zaph?

I did not realise that voting rights were being handed to all and sundry, just because they have killed a couple of threads.

No my friend, there are no voting issues in the TKA club. Lord Zaphod usually makes (or breaks) titles, but those of us who have been in it from the beginning, can normally bestow titles on each other.

BYW, this is not personal. Far from it. But we TKA'ers do have high standards. If you read our history from our humble beginning, there is a reply to a post from me that lists all our former or current members.

I am working on a new membership list, together with their titles, as we seem to have far more members than we imagine.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I'm not even trying to square dance in and take over.
Zaph is the man

If I had imagined that offering a haiku for the enjoyment of others would cause knickers to be twisted....I still might have done it...I am afterall a threadkiller with unconscious powers.

How 'bout if we let the Poet Laureate, Duzey, pass judgement on the qualityof my haikus. She after all is the expert.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You guys and gals make me laugh.

Fritz dear,

Yes there are some women with rather large feet wandering about North America.
I am not one of them, I wear a size 6.5. It does remind me of when my old boss went to Hong Kong and tried to buy shoes. Every store she went in she would ask for a ten. They would just stare at her blankly and say, 'No, size 8?'.

The Wietzmans are seriously expensive shoes, as are most of the shoes I covet.
But they are ever so beautiful, aren't they? It's a good thing I didn't show you the Jimmy Choos.

I like a good pump, but oh my, I just get all twitterpated from a strappy pair of sandals. My style tends towards the dramatic. Like these beauties:

Once again, all
Stewart Wietzman.

I could have a pair if I didn't pay my rent for two months. :shk:

NotClever, your haiku was just lovely. We did attempt a poetry contest here at one time, but we got distracted by butterflies and shiny objects. I declared myself the winner, which I never mentioned until now.

Justgeneric aka Amazon Lady, the cheese is lovely. But what's going to happen is Zaph is going to turn around and give it to Fritz, taking all credit for such a lovely gesture, leaving you out in the cold with no extra mature cheddar cheese. In future, I suggest you give the cheese directly to Fritz. If you want to butter up the Benevolent One, bring Mountain Dew. He likes that.

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Duzey]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duzey
NotClever, your haiku was just lovely.

Dear fritz,

ptpfpthptpfhtfptphpfhtpfthhpthfhtp, neener, neener, neener.
Did you notice the 'just lovely' bit?

Duzey

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Now, now, NotClever, don't poke the kitty with that sharp stick.

You can be my Lieutenant Poet Laureate, but you must pronounce it as 'left-tennant'. If I catch you saying 'lew-tennant', you will be in big trouble and I will have to re-assess my wisdom in appointing you this position.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have a title!!! Yes!!!

Can I put it on my card? Huh? Huh? Can I, can I?

I promise...'left tenant' it is.

Duzey be's my hero!!!
Duzey

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
If you would like to put it on your card, go ahead.

Please be advised in advance that business cards are not a reimbursable expense. We can barely cover the costs of donuts, beverages, kitty litter and my shoes.

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join