It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Daytime UFO Picture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Hey no worries..i apologize for getting defensive,was just my mood at the moment, i didnt meen for it to be directed right at you, your reply matches some others so your right it must be water,or sand or dust,thanx for taking the time to re post.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
It's likely if you didn't see the object with your own eyes that the object is not really as far as it appears (i.e. debris in the lense) or out of our spectrum which could mean a UFO or perhaps a spirit orb if you believe in ghosts.

just my 2 cents

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
jimstradamus for your own peace of mind check the other photos you took that day and see if indeed it was just a dirty lens.

posted on Oct, 26 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Hey Ground Zero,thanx for posting...i have to admit a lack of knowledge on spirit orbs but it gives me something else to read and i do believe in Spirits and many other things that cant be easily explained..Such as perfectly round dust,sand and water droplets...i cant deny these exist as ive captured them all on film.lol

Stevo-Devo...your a good man,thanx for your concern,ive actually gone through the hundreds of photo's i took during my alomost 7 months on the lake,I have pics from minutes before and after the posted picture and i cant find anything and i mean nothing.Im tempted to dirty my lens for some test shots and see if these things can be re created.

Because of hoaxing and the fact that nobody really knows how these things are supposed to look on film,how they can disappear and change shape that its to easy to justify it with a simple explanation.However for me having gone through every other picture i took there, it seems to me that these things jumping on my lens for 1 picture is quite amazing in itself.
But no worries i didnt post the picture because i needed proof.

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Just wanted to add a different perspective for the record

[edit on 28-10-2005 by jimstradamus]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join