It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Wright Patterson Air Force Base activity

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I live only a few miles from WPAFB and there has been alot of activity of late. Anyone have any ideas?




posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Well, what do you mean by a lot of activity. Is there any ressearch you have done, such as online news articles.

The more details you can provide, the easier it will be for others to add to your topic.


[edit on 20-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]


df1

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ketoes13
I live only a few miles from WPAFB and there has been alot of activity of late. Anyone have any ideas?

IMHO this increase in activity is due to Katrina and other hurricanes. USAF aircraft along the coasts are moved inland to WPAFB to get them out of the path of the storms. This has been happening at the AF base for many years.
.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
the base hase been in a flurry before katrina even formed. the transport jets have been flying to and from the base constantly. only a couple of days ago did they stop.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thats pretty interesting. Now in my opinion, theres a lot of weird stuff going on out of Wright-Patterson. Mostly considering it's proximity to Kecksburg, PA. Who knows, maybe they started up some aircraft testing or something. Or it's possible that they're doing a few exercise missions.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
No idea... I don't think taht it's anything unusual... Sometimes there's more activity, sometimes less...



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Perhaps there is more activity than usual because Wright-Pat has been
targeted for closure and they are moving things and getting things ready
so they can close the base down.

(Gotta' move those alien bodies somewhere else!
How about DOVER?
)


df1

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
(Gotta' move those alien bodies somewhere else!
How about DOVER?
)

Actually I know the truth about the little green men in building 18 under control of the Aerospace Medical Research Laboratory (AMRL) and why they were hidden. A person I know was in charge of handling the little green men as well as in charge of keeping them hidden.

The little men were were dyed green and kept in a laboratory freezer in area B. When ufo organizations asked to inspect building 18 those organizations were taken to building 18 in area C where they of course found nothing.

Oh I forgot to mention that our little greem wern't men at all, they were baboons used to test a human centrifuge and they were dyed green in order to make microscope slides from various parts of thier anatomy for examination by AMRL scientists.

If this was the case why would they hide them from ufo investigators you might ask. They were not hiding them from the ufo people. They were hiding them from the animal cruelty lobby that objected to the use of animals in testing.

Since this is ATS I have no expectation that anyone will believe this explanation, but the above is entire truth as it was told to me many years ago by a source that I trust completely.
.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wright Pat is moving a bunch of there equipment to a new location in the US thats what they are doing how do I know, well my family owns a trucking company and we are working on a quote for the government to move the equipment thats all hope I didn't bust a bubble.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
wright patterson is in dayton Ohio so i don't see how it could be close to penn.



posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by df1
The little men were were dyed green and kept in a laboratory freezer in area B. When ufo organizations asked to inspect building 18 those organizations were taken to building 18 in area C where they of course found nothing.


There are maps available to the public on Wright Patts website. Building 18 is on area B.



posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Perhaps there is more activity than usual because Wright-Pat has been
targeted for closure and they are moving things and getting things ready
so they can close the base down.


The base is actually gaining jobs. Read the BRAC stuff it's available to the public also.

[edit on 2-10-2005 by imas]



posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figher Master FIN
No idea... I don't think taht it's anything unusual... Sometimes there's more activity, sometimes less...


Thats about right.
It goes for any military base.



posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ketoes13
the base hase been in a flurry before katrina even formed. the transport jets have been flying to and from the base constantly. only a couple of days ago did they stop.


I too live within a few miles of WPAFB. You did realize the 445th airlift wing is currently changing over from the C5 to the C141 exclusively. Perhaps they are moving the C5's out?? Don't know. I haven't noticed to much activity other than the hurricaine flights. It is a staging area for flights to Europe and onto Iraq for mainly medvac.

About two months ago there were two stealth fighters doing exhibitions for something or other. I love seeing black doritos flying overhead. About two weeks ago AF-1 flew out of there from the gulf, with an entourage of fighters. They were low and loud. It is a busy AF base. Nothing more.



posted on Oct, 2 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Since this is ATS I have no expectation that anyone will believe this explanation, but the above is entire truth as it was told to me many years ago by a source that I trust completely.


The guy who told you that probably uses that story as a cover up / disinfo for work that was done on other things.



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Thats pretty interesting. Now in my opinion, theres a lot of weird stuff going on out of Wright-Patterson. Mostly considering it's proximity to Kecksburg, PA. Who knows, maybe they started up some aircraft testing or something. Or it's possible that they're doing a few exercise missions.


Your looking at about 200 miles between Kecksburg and Wright-Pat through some heavily populated areas. I don't think that the Air Force is staging anything out of Wright-Pat for Kecksburg. If you were going to do that it would make more sense to use either Ft. Indiantown Gap in PA or Camp A.P. Hill out of Virginia. One thing though a lot of people forget that before it moved to Edwards AFB in the 1960's the Air Force's Flight Test and Research Center was at Wright-Patterson. Project Blue Book was based out of there as well. My reasons for bringing this up is that if there was any alien technology found at Roswell or Kecksburg it is logical that it would have been sent to Wright-Patterson and may still be there.



posted on Oct, 4 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

I too live within a few miles of WPAFB. You did realize the 445th airlift wing is currently changing over from the C5 to the C141 exclusively. Perhaps they are moving the C5's out?? Don't know. I haven't noticed to much activity other than the hurricaine flights. It is a staging area for flights to Europe and onto Iraq for mainly medvac.



If they're transitioning, you have that backwards. They've BEEN flying C-141s, but the -141s are all going away. The AF hasn't been able to fly full cargo loads on them for a long time now, due to fatigue cracks in the backbone, and wings. There are very few left in the inventory. I'm not sure of the exact number, but we used to see them in here all the time, and now we see MAYBE one every two or three months, if that frequently.



posted on Oct, 25 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
We just got our first C-5 at Wright-Patt two weeks ago. If by 'activity' you mean the loads of planes on the runway at Area C, those were from the bases along the gulf relocating some planes here to get their aircraft out of Katrina's way.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I live in Springfield, Ohio and I have seen a lot more military planes in the past 3 weeks than I have in the past 25 years I have lived here. It seems the are mostly flying towards the north and then turn towards the Wright Patterson Base. All the planes I have seen are the large carrier type planes.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join