It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does footage of the London bombers performing a practice run seem to convenient for you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

LONDON -- Police released closed-circuit TV footage Tuesday showing three of the four July 7 suicide bombers on what detectives believe was a reconnaissance trip less than two weeks before they attacked London's mass-transit system.

Take a look at the date on this pic.

The date reads: 6/28/05

[edit on 20-9-2005 by Valerina]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
How is this suspicious? The entire city is wired into CCTV.. once they target the invidual in question, all they have to do is backlog through hundreds of cameras/tapes and they could potentially follow the person around the entire time they were in the city..

Which is exactly what they did in hopes of finding more leads and/or terrorists.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's not convenient, it's inevitable considering that you can't move without it being on at least 1 camera.
It was always going to take a long time to find anything like that without exact dates and it would have to be processed either manually, with facial recognition software or a combination of both.

And to think they (the terrorists) would carry out such a major op without at least 1 practice run seems silly.

So I don't think it is suspicious at all, if you mean suspicious of the government in some way.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Suspicious?

Well, some might see radical Islamic extremist wearing baseball caps and addidas joggers deviously planning out their next terrorist attack on Western Civilization, however that seems contradictory doesn't it?

Others might see 3 arabic friends hanging out while taking the tube together. That's what public transit commuters do you know, they travel in packs, which usually requires the assistance of a handy nap sack to carry your every day items.

Let's pretend the KKK bombed London during 7/7, I believe the thousands of hours of readily available CATV footage would result in at least one favorable set of 3 white friends wearing knapsacks taking the tube together.

I live in Toronto Canada right now, and these three guys in this picture are literally a dime-a-dozen all over this city.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by syntaxer]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Yes, if that was all, but are the people in your city that are a 'dime a dozen' also:

* The same ones identified together on the day of the attacks and shown together on CCTV.

* Identified as being on each respective transport that was attacked

* All 'missing' or identified positively as being dead at the scenes of crime

* If one of them is the teacher guy, then one of them is also on video stating, in English, their reasons for bombing London in a prerecorded video made (obviously) prior to the attacks.

* Been pictured together at outdoor activities.

* Shown as having phone records showing that at least one of the bombers attempted to contact the others that morning.

So it's more than just suspicion that they are involved in the attacks, it's pretty much a dead cert.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
do you have a bigger version of that picture?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here are the four screen grabs:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
So it's more than just suspicion that they are involved in the attacks, it's pretty much a dead cert.

C'mon Agent Smith, you and I both know the Dark side of the Government has the full capability to fabricate substantial evidence to fit their objectives. If we we're able to call upon the ghosts of a conspiracy past, the first number I would dial would be Lee Harvey Oswald.

*They are being shown together, because they always commute together on a daily basis. That is what public transit commuters do.

*Who is identifying who exactly? Can you confirm the eye witnesses actually exist and made the statements publically? The simplest form of misinformation are the released police statements to the news media. A statement without a face or name, yes it's a beautiful thing.

*If they're "all missing" then how could they be positively identified at the scene of the crime? Perhaps another police issued statement?

*Prerecorded videos like the one of Bin Laden had sitting around his Afghan cave accepting complete responsibility for 9/11? Have you seen that video by the way? Easily debunked as fabricated evidence to suit the Darkside.

*I would hang out with my transit commuting friends at outdoor activities. I do not limit my social gatherings to just one specific peer group.

*Phone records like the Magical cell phones used to dial Earth while United Flight 93 defied the realms of technology traveling through the Twilight-zone?

Not exactly dead certainty in my conspiracy filled existence..

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just think it was simply the bombers scouting out their targets. However one thing puzzles me - they split up on 7/7, yet their practice run was together? In order to full make use of the run, why did they not split up?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer

Originally posted by AgentSmith

C'mon Agent Smith, you and I both know the Dark side of the Government has the full capability to fabricate substantial evidence to fit their objectives. If we we're able to call upon the ghosts of a conspiracy past, the first number I would dial would be Lee Harvey Oswald.

Just because there are some conspiracies and they are possible does NOT mean that everything is a conspiracy.

*They are being shown together, because they always commute together on a daily basis. That is what public transit commuters do.

But they didn't commute there on a daily basis.

*Who is identifying who exactly? Can you confirm the eye witnesses actually exist and made the statements publically? The simplest form of misinformation are the released police statements to the news media. A statement without a face or name, yes it's a beautiful thing.

But at the end of the day you could say how do we know that the whole thing happened on that reasoning? Were you there? Have you seen it for yourself (assuming you havn't).
And people were making statements to the press before any official release anyway.

*If they're "all missing" then how could they be positively identified at the scene of the crime? Perhaps another police issued statement?

I did say missing OR identified as being dead at the scene (mainly as I am unaware of the official verdicts on each person), again you can keep saying that maybe the police lied about this, lied about that. Maybe the government is controlling the media, etc. But the end of the day you either have to just have some faith or you may as well not bother getting involved full stop because where do you draw the line?

*Prerecorded videos like the one of Bin Laden had sitting around his Afghan cave accepting complete responsibility for 9/11? Have you seen that video by the way? Easily debunked as fabricated evidence to suit the Darkside.

This video, however, is very clear and has him speaking in English. No-one has come forward and had any doubt as to wherever it looks or sounds like him.

*I would hang out with my transit commuting friends at outdoor activities. I do not limit my social gatherings to just one specific peer group.

The same can be said for a group of bombers on a mission.

*Phone records like the Magical cell phones used to dial Earth while United Flight 93 defied the realms of technology traveling through the Twilight-zone?

Well some people say they used in-flight phones, I've done some light aircraft flying and even though we only go up a fraction of the altitude I know you can get a signal up there and I've made phone calls (I know I shouldn't have but what the heck!), even though the signal is admittedly not as good as one would expect.

Not exactly dead certainty in my conspiracy filled existence..

I said pretty much a dead cert, nothing is a 100% in this universe. But the evidence can always be denied as being a fabrication. It can go on for ever and ever, but as I said - where do you draw the line?
In a universe of infinite possibilites nothing is impossible, but in our tiny insignificant little world we need to try and draw some boundaries otherwise you'll end up playing so far from the hoop you won't even get a chance to see where your shooting at any more, let alone actually score.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I find it amazing that they keep 2 weeks worth of video on the 200,000 odd CCTV cameras they have out there, must be a bloody big server which stores all this information.

I also find it amazing that not only do they have ATLEAST 2 weeks worth of video to scrounge throu to find these guys but when the London police shoot dead an innocent man, the CCTV cameras 'malfunction'.

When ever there's a grounded and valid conspiracy, the government always manage to produce 'new' finds to add to their case rather than just answering the conspiracists questions and observations directly.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
There are too many questions regarding this incident, many have been stated above.

The question I have is, if these really were extremists and were intent on blowing themselves up...

...why buy RETURN tickets, why pay for parking, why would you even think of doing this with a pregnant wife at home?

You would think that people on their way to killing themselves wouldn't bother with paying for parking or buying return tickets. Did they think they were coming back?

What about the video confession. It has been claimed that there is a mistake on one of the islamic religious verses. Would these devout extremists really make such a blatant error? Was it done deliberately?

What about all the relatives, girlfriends, wives, sisters, brothers? All were shocked to find out that one of their family could be a suicide bomber. Why? Would they not know that or at least have a suspicion?

Too many questions and not enough answers. It is the details that really count here....if the details don't add up, then there is something amiss.

My feeling is that this was a set up from the beginning, and the British Gov. had a hand in this.....but will we ever know the truth?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I agree. The fourth bomber, Hasib Hussain, didnt want to explode his bomb. He was having second thoughts:

Terrorism expert Michael Clarke, of King's College, said the calls showed Hussain was in a panic and probably rang his accomplices to make sure their bombs had exploded.

He was terrified that the "drill" they were supposed to be running had gone live. Poor guy. He never intended to blow up a bus, he ran off but probably decided the powers above (whoever they may be) would probably kill him anyway.

[Source: BBC]

He probably thought he would set a timer and leave the bomb lying somewhere. He was freaked out that he was actually have to die. Isn't this strange? Aren't Osama's followers fanatics who think of death as a good thing? You know, the same ones who didnt take a second thought to crashing a plane into a building, let alone setting off a small bomb. Conclusion: Either Al-Qaeda didnt do a good job of radicalising (doubtful, they are masters at that) or it wasn't Al-Qaeda who ordered them to go blow up the tube.

Hasib was a normal kid. He flunked GCSEs, and theres no indication in Wiki of anything extraordinary prior to his association with the other bombers. If we compare this timeline to 9/11...Atta and the other 18 hijackers met up just a few months before, each having trained seperatly, and for a period of around 2-3 years.

Also, Hussain is not present at the trial run. Again, probably because he was too scared to go. Imagine that, a terrorist being afraid?!

[edit on 21-9-2005 by Mudja]

new topics

top topics

join