It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glad to be a part of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Hi, i have just joined up and think this is by far the best site for conspiracies and alternative science. I am studying nanotechnology, so I am very much involved with the future. I believe in UFO's although I reckon 3/4 of all sightings are man made anti-gravity devices. I hate hardcore skeptics, the ones that dont have an open mind and dont accept anything new. They really piss me off. I used to read New Scientist magazine, but they are just so skeptical of anything that isnt to the norm, so I stopped reading that. That's I am really glad to have come across your site. Thanks for having me.

Steven..

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards WA. You are among great company here. May you time here be well worth it.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi there!!

Well yes this is a great site.. Full of great people

See you around the board!
Whats your interests?

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You must know plenty of Kiwis in Perth WA.

I'm not one of them but there is a good deal of trans-Tasman rivalry here.

Welcome and good luck on your personal mission.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey Steven, welcome aboard.
I'm sure I'll see you around the Sci-Tech forum soon.

-B.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh, before I forget, be careful you can discern friendly looking spooky bible bearing cutesy-pies from deadly trained fighters with 1000 holds.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

...big "G'day Cobber" from across the ditch...

If you have any problems or questions, just hollar out, sure one of us will come to your aid soon enough.

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sorry... hard-core skeptic here.

Welcome anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Welcome. Have fun and learn. Thats what its all about.

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hello and wellcome!

Btw i really think that 3/4 of all UFO sightings are made by insane persons.. but dont tell the others that i said so..

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Thanks for all the warm welcomes. I can see I am in good company. Asala, you asked for my interests: ok they are - aussie rules football, soccer, nanotechnology, neuroscience, genetics, assassin and sci-fi movies, Xbox games, haunted houses, dancing, pizzas, reading good science and conspiracy books, and Carmen Electra

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 09:49 AM
link   
welcome WA, are you gonna be making the nanorobots which will be needed to make computers smaller and faster?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yeah, you mean quantum computers? Yes i will be involved with them hopefully, they will be the computers of the future and a million times faster.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
yay WA without people like you computers would stay like they are, or just get bigger and hotter and soon everyone wuld ahve to buy a freezer for their computers haha, hooray WA hooray

new topics

top topics

join