It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exactly How Secret is Secret?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have been thinking a lot about everything recently, and have an idea of a possible scenario that in my mind makes more sense than most things I have read.

I theorise there is a Secret Society that is controlling human destiny beyond what we are aware. I think that they do this in order to save our race. I think that this SS has given themselves the title of "God Almighty".

Now I dont believe if such a SS existed we would be able to find out so much about them. They would be as elusive as the Sith (Star Wars reference, for those unaware, they were a very well hidden Secret Society, that actually lived on the same world as their adversaries. They were so exclusive there were only ever 2 members, a Master and an Apprentice). I think that the REAL rulers of this world would be like this. I also think that anyone who knew anything about them, no matter how small would be eliminated.

This theorised SS would have a finger in every pie on earth. It would have ultimate control over all of our destinies. What better way to do this than to BE the "God" of the major religions? Sending agents to create new religions, like Christ, Mohammed, Buddah and all of the others.

How did this SS come to exist? In a very early cycle, probably around the Dinosaur times, humans lived in a utopia. Humans we so much more than they are today, they lived together in harmony and their scientific progress was as such they were able to slow down and stop aging and natural death. The universe as a whole is prone to cycles of rebirth and renewal. We witness this on a daily basis on our planet, and ancient cultures such as the Mayans knew about it. We are living near the next point of renewal. A disaster struck, wiping out most of live on Earth. A few survived, who still live today.

What though is their ultimate goal? The preservation of the human race. The SS would do what is necesary to save a small amount of people to repopulate the planet once it is inhabitable again. Sometimes this would only be a matter of waiting a few months, like in the case of Noah (I will use his name as most are familiar with it, it refers to those who were chosen to survive the flood), or waiting many years in the case of a total wipeout by an Asteroid or nuclear war.

I seriously think that Noah was not the first vessel to save life on Earth. However, if there is evidence of it we would never know about it. As with anything of real importance to the human race, it is kept concealed from us and only ever released to us when it suits those in control. Technology on the same level as what we use has not only been around for 100 or so years, its been around for tens of thousand of years. It was used in bible times, it was used throughout all the ages, and it was called sorcery.

This SS are experts on the human race. Having witnessed many cycles, many before Noah's time, many before "Adam & Eve" (who I theorise to be put back on Earth once it became inhabitable after a previous renewal cycle), they know exactly how to manipulate people to do their will, they know with such confidence they can prophecy future events with accuracy. They will reveal these to people to keep the human race so misled and under their influence.

They will introduce knowledge of technology to usher in new era's to suit their plans, and then set up the next "Noah's Ark" while the whole world is distracted by their own futile wars. This next Ark would be one headed for outer space for a longer period than the Deluge Ark, as it is the end of all cycles and a big renewal. Then, at the start of the next renewal, they will re-introduce "Adam and Eve" and history starts all over again.

Now the sad thing is, humanity does not need this SS. At one time, their intentions were purely selfless and honourable, but as with all people in positions of power, they became corrupted. If we learned to live in peace, without war, without religion hindering our scientific progress, we would be able to overcome almost any obstacle thrown at us. Humans ARE a special race, contrary to what we are told. We have the ability to go above and beyond what we are brainwashed to believe.

Please bear in mind this is all theory, but would like to hear other people's ideas on it and any proff / refute.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Sounds nearly identical to the origins of the Illuminati. Only significant difference I see is that you're theorizing this society to be benevolent.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:37 PM
link   
[edit on 21-9-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i think im pretty much convinced that everything is disinfo from what is really going on, slightly if anything. will time tell?

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't get the question. How Secret is Secret? Are you asking or telling us?
I always thought secret was above confidential, little did I realize that it isn't on the scale.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think it is a rhetorical question to make you think...

Your thoery is by no means new... and by no means does anyone have evidence for it or against it.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Actually, this kind of concept is so prevalent throughout different cultures as to be nearly universal. I don't say this to imply I don't believe such entities exist, I truly can't say. Many systems of folklore holding this concept, such as that of the Nine Unknown Men of India, view them as benevolent. It's similar to the, at least folk, perception of a Theosophical Great White Lodge. I think the concepts of a benevolent ruling class and a malevolent ruling class go naturally hand in hand and you will frequently find references to two or more bodies engaged in a secret struggle between themselves.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies. The topic is rhetorical, its meant to convey that because we know of something, makes it no longer secret. A true secret society will go to all lengths to remain that way.

I just wanted to get my thoughts down and see what people thought about them. My research on secret societies quite minimal, but theres lots of things I have researched, such as religion, that make me think that this scenario is extremely feasible.

This society I think WERE belevolent, but are now malevolent due to the way people become corrupted by power; their goal remains the same but the means to achieve it are questionable and unfair on those affected.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   
There's some who contend that there are basically three illuminated types, the good, the bad and the indifferent. To many it seems the good are at best near extinct and that the bad have devised a means of subverting the indifferent to their own ends. Whether this is just folk lore, urban legend or disinformation is, of course, impossible to say.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:26 AM
link   
One time I took the kids to disney land and as we approached on the ferry you could see the glorious castle coming into view and I wondered then if the world could be ruled from such a place, with one person in charge in a far away land unaproachable by common man. Totally unseen and unheard of by the world.

new topics

top topics

join