It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle of mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Supposedly, Australia has its own version of the Bermuda Triangle. Sounds like some weird ass mother #ing # going on to me.

In October, 1978, young Melbourne pilot Frederick Valentich disappeared without a trace while flying to King Island, to pick up some crayfish as a surprise for his parents.

Wreckage from the Cessna was not found, and Pinkney gives a rundown of the eerie radio traffic between Valentich and the Melbourne Flight Service at Tullamarine. He reported a series of unidentified green lights, and then a strange aircraft hovering above him.

A grinding metal sound was heard before Valentich's radio went dead.

People from King Island and along the southern Victorian coast reported strange, green lights that very night -- but no concrete explanation for Valentich's disappearance has ever surfaced.

Full Story: Click Here

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   
That's a very strange occurrence. I, too, heard something similar to 'grinding metal' in regards to a supposed encounter. I have never been able to explain the sound, but those words best describe it. There are plenty of strange happenings, but where are the sources? Answers, damnit!

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I may be wrong, but I believe there is something like 12 of these "magneting regions" world wide. I will do some digging and try to find some good links for this.

xn

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Here's a good link: www.crystalinks.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2003 @ 11:08 AM
link   
As much as I like crystalinks I can't believe I did not look there. I have not found the site yet that is even better than this one, but that is also a great link. So according to that map, there are ten. Sounds right. I still am looking for the site I like.... I hate when my favorites get removed by system formatting.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I heard a while ago that they were more than one of them but I never knew there are 12. Thanks for the link.

top topics

join