It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Osiris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Erm, okay, I'm a little confused here. I heard on the News yesterday about the London terrorist attack exercise thing and I'm sure that I heard it being called "Operation Osiris".
I've tried looking for any reference to this name on the internet, indeed for ANY name of the exercise but I can't find any anywhere.
Am I going mad or has the name just not been included in any News report other than the one I saw?

I noticed it because I thought it strange that they called it Operation Osiris, especially after reading the Etemenaki website.

Did anyone else hear this name?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Anyone help me out on this?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Osiris was the Egyptian god of the afterlife. he was ripped into pieces by his brother Set. His pieces scattered over Egypt, to be foudn by his, wife, the Beautiful Isis, who put him back together long enough to concieve thier son, Horus, who was the Egyptian equivilant of hermes/Mercury, god of the new, of medicine, wisdom, ect.

Do you want a detailed insight into the entire myth and surrounding mystery, or the whole operation itself?

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Osiris was the Egyptian god of the afterlife. he was ripped into pieces by his brother Set. His pieces scattered over Egypt, to be foudn by his, wife, the Beautiful Isis, who put him back together long enough to concieve thier son, Horus, who was the Egyptian equivilant of hermes/Mercury, god of the new, of medicine, wisdom, ect.

Do you want a detailed insight into the entire myth and surrounding mystery, or the whole operation itself?

I know all of that, I only want to know if anyone else heard the operation being called Osiris.

new topics

top topics

join