It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Logging in issues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I can log into belowtopsecret, but not abovetopsecret. This began happening yesterday and I still cannot get onto abovetopsecret. When I log on, it acts like it is accepting me because it is not going to the error page, but it is saying 'Not logged in' at the top of the next page and I cannot post on abovetopsecret - only belowtopsecret.

Any idea's?

[edit on 20-9-2005 by godservant]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
A few months ago I was suddenly unable to log into ATS on my home computer. I triend everything, format, clear cache, clear cookies etc etc but no, no luck.

And then about a week later I could log in fine, even though I was doing the same as I was before.

Can you log into ATS from any other computer?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is the same at my work and home computers - CAN log onto belowtopsecret and NOT abovetopsecret. However, it is NOT telling that I entered the wrong user/pass - it's just not keeping me logged in long enough to reach the very next page.

Odd.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
So how are you posting now if you cannot log in?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
He can post now becuase this is in BelowTopSecret.com which he said he could log onto. He's having problems accessing abovetopsecret.com. godservant have you tried u2uing one of the mods for help? It may be a glitch in the system.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Both ATS and BTS "share" a "boards questions & business area"

Thats why you can see the posts.

Have you tried logging in through another browser?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
A ha it all makes sense now!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I only have IE here at work. I will try firefox when I get home. If that doesn't work, I will be U2Uing a mod.

Thanks all, help it'll get better.

top topics

join