It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany's 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:03 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/09/20/wger20.xml

Something very dark is happening in Germany.

Watch the opening of Farenhiet 911 very carefully.

Just like Nov 2000 elections in United States.

We all know Al Gore won. He should have been the President.

But DARK sinister forces easily managed to get Bush into the office.

Then came September 11.

Oh yes, its true, 9/11 was plannned BEFORE the Nov. 2000 elections.

Its THEM. THEY always win.

THEY are doing the same election chaos to the Germans.

Same thing is happening in Germany. That country is being set up and Germans dont even know it.

Bush is dumb. He can't think for himself. Whereas brilliant Al Gore would have been a pain in the ass for THEM.

Had he got in White House, he would have went the same way as President Kennedy. BANG BANG BANG.

Germany has been a right pain in the ass for the US. It ruled against Bush in the UN. Threfore THEY are pissed off. THEY have now decided its time to get that country in line. That is how THEY always do it.

Whoever gets in power in Germany, you can bet that he or she will be bending to kiss BUSH's ass. And still Germany will have to "pay" for past humiliation of the United States.

Either way, their 9/11 is on the way.

Unless the Congress carries out NOW a full independent investigation into 9/11 attacks, THEY will get away with it again and again.

How many more 9/11s will we have to bear before good people rise and demand a fair and just inquiry.

How many more innocent people will have to die before we say enough is enough. No more plots. No more secrets.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
By saying THEY, you are refering to Bin Laden, and other terrorists. Those who REALLY bombed the WTC, and the Pentagon... that is correct isn't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
www.telegraph.co.uk.../news/2005/09/20/wger20.xml

Something very dark is happening in Germany.

Watch the opening of Farenhiet 911 very carefully.

Dont make a scene please~!

Be serious or don`t post.
mod edit of complete quote and remark

[edit on 20-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
Its THEM. THEY always win.

Then why bother fighting THEM? All that it's going to serve is to get yourself in trouble with THEM (if THEY do infact exist (I sure don't think so) and THEY are infallable), and you're going to get everyone in trouble with THEM who has read this post. So if anything, if THEY are so incredible at plotting human behavior and getting their way in everything they do, you just caused many people reading this post a ton of misery in the near future.

As for the rest of your post...Well, I think it speaks for its self.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
i think germany will wait patiently................... for other forces, both inside and outside the U.S. , to deal the inevitable crushing blow to the american economy. then, germany will only have to pull a few strings to accomplish the political union of europe that they have long yearned for. only as the dominant nation in a united europe will germany be able to "smear america's face in it" and delight in our financial and political implosion.

i believe some of what our Mr. conspiracy is telling us, but i think "THEY" [as he calls them] fail to see just how much stealth and cunning our political adversaries in the world arena HAVE. i am tempted to say they know US better than we know ourselves.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I'd much rather "THEY" be in charge than Al Gore anyday. Al Gore, the man who wrote that the biggest threat to America was "the internal combustion engine." Yeah, I'm sure he would have done a fine job protecting us.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Germany has a far more representative form of government than the United States, and no matter who "wins" its election with the greater number of votes ultimately, they will need to bring together a coalition in order to govern. Neither of the two highest polling parties will achieve anywhere near 40% in its own right.

No system is incorruptible, but to compare the election systems of post-WWII Germany with the United States is like comparing SimonGray's new Merc with a Model T.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
I'd much rather "THEY" be in charge than Al Gore anyday. Al Gore, the man who wrote that the biggest threat to America was "the internal combustion engine." Yeah, I'm sure he would have done a fine job protecting us.

I guess Al Gore was right then?

Are Americans not being killed right now in the middle-east so that we may operate our internal combustion engines cost effectively?

Or let me rephrase that,

So that we may operate our internal combustion engines producing maxiumum profit for our comsumption requirements?

We should declare Al Gore a modern day prophet if the NeoCons war on Islam results in WWIII... Talk about the greatest threat to man huh?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamIronMan
By saying THEY, you are refering to Bin Laden, and other terrorists. Those who REALLY bombed the WTC, and the Pentagon... that is correct isn't it?

THEY are not the terrorists. Are you on the wrong forums ?

Bin Laden did not bomb New York nor Pentagon. He is on record denying he had any knowledge of the 9/11 attacks.

Anyway, what was Donald Rumsfeld doing in Berlin a few days before the election.

Makes you wonder.

I think he was making sure the result on the election fits the trap that is alreay set.

Just look at the photo of him and the British Defence Secretary shaking a special handshake in Berlin.

Have you guys seen the movie Octopussy ?

See it NOW. It will scare you this time.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is about Germany.

We have many, many posts about the US 9/11. Please post relevant remarks there.
Back to the topic, please.

This is also being moved to PTS, Euro Politics.

posted on Oct, 3 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Mr Conspiracy, Germany has a system of Government which is unlike many others. It is a system known as Proportional Representation and although it is open to abuse is a highly democratic system. In fact only one system is more democratic at the present moment and that is of the Swiss. [Direct Democracy.]

The whole party gets all the votes in Germany added together and they get a set number of seats depending on the percentage of their votes. Due to the this and the fact [I believe] nobody has ever gained 51% or more of the vote, they always form a coalition Government which in fact is helpful to Germany.

In their system it is possible to get three or more groups working together and although open to abuse [Nazism] it can resulted in a very healthy democracy. However it is still young and in a trial period and will take a bit more work.

There is no shadow Government in control of this. If there was they would have rigged the vote and gave the party they wanted to win a majority instead of leaving it how it is now...

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
i think germany will wait patiently................... for other forces, both inside and outside the U.S. , to deal the inevitable crushing blow to the american economy. then, germany will only have to pull a few strings to accomplish the political union of europe that they have long yearned for. only as the dominant nation in a united europe will germany be able to "smear america's face in it" and delight in our financial and political implosion.

"Delight in our financial and political implosion"?!? Think again. Germanies foreign policy is based on the ability to freely choose their viewpoint on matters at hand. Thats why Germany is seldomly involved in direct ties to regions and nations outside of its interest sphere (that is Europe + the NATO countries). If Germany would become a major player on a similar level as the USA, this would not be possible and not in the interest of that country. A "weakened" USA would be desirable from a german viewpoint, but an overall WEAK USA is not.

After all, Germany is among the countries that regularly and harshly remind the USA to rethink its course in foreign and economic politics. This is not because they like to bash the USA, this is because Germany does not want the leading power to fall into the hole they are so eagerly digging. There is this saying which goes like "A real friend doesnt say what is comforting, he outlines your mistakes". Too true, but sadly, many US americans I have experienced do not seem to realize that.

Originally posted by Odium
Mr Conspiracy, Germany has a system of Government which is unlike many others. [...] In fact only one system is more democratic [...] that is Direct Democracy.

The whole party gets all the votes in Germany added together and they get a set number of seats depending on the percentage of their votes. Due to the this and the fact [I believe] nobody has ever gained 51% or more of the vote, they always form a coalition Government which in fact is helpful to Germany.

[...] However it is still young and in a trial period and will take a bit more work.

Germany also has rules for the Direct Democracy, but those popular votes mainly happen on a state basis and are quite regular (depending on the issue of course). They CAN also happen on federal level, but this has rarely been done. I want to add that in German federal elections every voter has 2 votes. The first one chooses the direct candidate for a specific region. The winners of this vote are guaranteed a seat in the Bundestag (parliament) to represent their region. Only the second vote decides on the overall spread of seats in the Bundestag, based on the proportional votes you describe, and these seats are filled with candidates that appear in a ranked order on a party list. But with the seats won by the first vote it is even possible that a party gets more seats directly than they would get based on their overall percentage (not likely though). All in all, very complicated

There is no shadow Government in control of this. If there was they would have rigged the vote and gave the party they wanted to win a majority instead of leaving it how it is now...

Another thing is that given the issues and political culture in Germany that the election is less ideologically influenced than that of for example the USA. The only real minefields in a german electoral campaign are the the strength of social systems vs. the support for corporate Germany. In the USA for example the candidates also have to make sure that they keep many influential public groups happy, as there are the pro and con firearms and abortion interest groups, or the strong religious right. So the public has less influence on the party lines, which results in more freedom of concepts for those. And not to forget, Germany still relies on the old-and-proven pencil and paper for the votes, reliable, controllable and mostly above suspicion.

The thread starter seems to indulge in dreams of a world-wide conspiracy. But you wont find many signs of "THEM" in Germany. In reality, though there surely are "corpses in the basement", german politics are quite calculable and transparent, not to say "boring" for conspiracy theorists

[edit on 5/10/2005 by Lonestar24]

posted on Oct, 5 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Lonestar24, I wasn't wishing to overload the guy on Germany, I fear his head might explode.

I've heard Germany has had a few directly democratic moral votes, however not to the level I would like. Saying that I still hope for the day most Nation's will have a Government like Switzerland...

new topics

top topics

join