It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gotta see this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Now this is strange

www.ebaumsworld.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Someone posted that a few months ago..
Really disturbing video..
So disturbing , I watched it 5 or 6 times...!

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Entertaining, a bit disturbing, and against rules and regs, simulated coc aine usage.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:00 PM
link   
WTF!!!!! In that odd minute or two I was totally transfixed on the screen.
I could NOT take my eyes away!!!

What the hell was that?? That wasn't real......was it?
Or was there some sort of digital manipulation?

I'm thoroughly gobsmacked.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
OK that was really disturbing...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
hey its my home movies

see my sig for link :p

gotta admit Aphex Twin owns, the song is AFX v7237 or somenumber

freaky ain't it?

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Is there any way to download and save that video to my pc? I want it. It's crazy!!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It is a movie!

I have told so many people this.

It was a short film by a guy name Chris Cunningham.
BBC Interview: www.bbc.co.uk...

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from Chris Cunningham, the video visionary whose technologically astounding Satanic visions of the modern world get you below the skin like a virus. “Probably one of the reasons I don’t work in the mainstream anymore is that I’m only interested in making the stuff I want to make,” he reflects. “Since I don’t make much money and I’m working on the margins, I’m not going to compromise the work.”

His new short film, Rubber Johnny, the story of a deformed boy left to party in a basement room, is Cunningham working at his dirty, visceral best. The boy, whose anatomy is largely composed of the filmmaker’s genitalia - at least, in the book of photos that comes with the DVD release - has quite a time in the dark cell where he’s locked away from the sensitive eyes of the outside world. Unsurprisingly, the film’s borderline sexual content and accompanying artwork have made it hard for the work to be shown in magazines or on TV.

See the trailer.
www.rubberjohnny.tv...

Buy the DVD
www.warprecords.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I have been exposed to too many of those "Scary Popup" videos where faces jump up and scare the crap out of you, so I don't really feel comfortable looking directly at that movie or watching it loudly. Had to watch it quietly and only watching half of the screen the first time until I saw it wasn't one
. Still weird as hell though.

After seeing it, I don't really know what to make of it. Sort of looks like a monkey at first, then some sort of weird robot, and then a handicapped boy with a really weird mouth. Is it supposed to be like a ferral child or something, I dunno.

I think the only appropriate response would be "......................."

Not a DVD I'd spend my money on. lol.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
lol that was soooooo screwed up. I don't even know how to respond to that other that WTF!? That was, quote unqoute, disturbing.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
oooook. That was very very very creepy and disturbing...

new topics

top topics

join