It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemason Calls Anti-Mason Radio Talkshow (Listen)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
From The Babylon Observer

"Take for example the Knights Templar. Everyone who hears this, immediately thinks about the crusades. After all, the Knights Templar were a Secret Service for the Pope.

And they still exist!

They "take care of matters in Jerusalem", according to the 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America. "Larry", as he calls himself, admits that the Knights Templar are a part of this network of Secret Societies of which also the Freemasons are part.

But it's not really "admitting", it's bragging. And "Larry" loves to brag!

Bragging also how the freemasons were there when the first boat arrived on the American coast, for example. Yes, the freemasons were there when the Europeans "discovered" a "new world" to build cities on.

Who is "Larry"? Well, the name of a caller who phones into the talk-show "Radio Liberty" where the Freemasons are discussed.

In a very entertaining phone conversation, he contradicts himself so many times that it's almost impossible not to see through the lies."

Download MP3 (10:30min)

So he's the 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America? Larry won't even admit that Albert Pike was a mason or has his teachings involved in any masonic lodges in the United States. This is just one of the many contradictions (and lies) throughout the interview. So the masons created this country? Finally, a mason admits this.

Oh and what's the difference between Outlaw Masonic Organization and a Charter Masonic Organization?

According to the 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America Albert Pike was not a "proper" mason. An outcast, part of an Outlaw Masonic Organization.

According to the 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America masons pray to Jesus Christ in it's open prayer in every meeting. They uphold Jesus Christ. Not "The Light".

The 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America has never heard of Manly P. Hall.

Larry also resorts to name-calling and intimidation.

sounds familiar...

df1

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

The 8th highest ranking Freemason in the United States of America has never heard of Manly P. Hall.

As a skeptic, why aren't you skeptical as to whether Larry is really a Mason?

Heck I figure that half of the folks on ATS claiming to be Masons are not. And I don't even consider you to be anti-Mason.

It seems to me that Larry is a convenient 'strawman' that was created for the purpose of discrediting Masonry and that he knows little of nothing about the craft.

Believe what you like, its no skin off my nose. Im just providing some food for thought.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

As a skeptic, why aren't you skeptical as to whether Larry is really a Mason?

Heck I figure that half of the folks on ATS claiming to be Masons are not. And I don't even consider you to be anti-Mason.

It seems to me that Larry is a convenient 'strawman' that was created for the purpose of discrediting Masonry and that he knows little of nothing about the craft.

Believe what you like, its no skin off my nose. Im just providing some food for thought.

Larry sounds very confident and does not seem to be reading off a script. Are you implying that the host of the show payed someone to lie about masonry?

And I don't even consider you to be anti-Mason.

Obviously you haven't checked out my threads here on Secret Societies.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Bwahahaha, ol' Larry, God bless 'im.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Larry sounds very confident and does not seem to be reading off a script. Are you implying that the host of the show payed someone to lie about masonry?

Don't know if the chap was paid or not, but IMHO he's no mason much less "the 8th highest ranking" anything.
My guess is that he's never even seen the inside of a lodge.

df1

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have no idea whether ol' Larry was paid or whether ol' Larry is just a flake that did it for free because likes to hear the sound of his voice on the radio.

Oh come on now, you know that Ive read your threads before. I just don't believe that you're being sincere. It seems to me that you just like to get a rise out of Masons by posting things that are outrageously absurd. And I must admit that you can be quite entertaining at times, but I haven't seen you post anything that I would consider a scholarly threat to Masonry.

Just curious, are you really a Mason in disguise doing a parody of an anti-Mason. Hmmmm maybe your actually Larry.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just curious, are you really a Mason in disguise doing a parody of an anti-Mason. Hmmmm maybe your actually Larry.

LOL
He caught ya Larry, give it up.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

I have no idea whether ol' Larry was paid or whether ol' Larry is just a flake that did it for free because likes to hear the sound of his voice on the radio.

Oh come on now, you know that Ive read your threads before. I just don't believe that you're being sincere. It seems to me that you just like to get a rise out of Masons by posting things that are outrageously absurd. And I must admit that you can be quite entertaining at times, but I haven't seen you post anything that I would consider a scholarly threat to Masonry.

Is it outrageously absurd because I just blew your mind?

Nah, this is me:

A hint on what I "do"

Scholarly threat to Masonry? I've provided enough dots to connect. If you don't see the bigger picture, I'm afraid I can't help you.

I still haven't been given an answer to the question on, "the difference between Outlaw Masonic Organization and a Charter Masonic Organization?"

And are there masonic lodges in the USA that pray openly to Jesus Christ in their meetings?

[edit on 19-9-2005 by eudaimonia]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"the difference between Outlaw Masonic Organization and a Charter Masonic Organization?"

You're probably referring to clandestine masonry (which has been explained in several recent threads). It refers to an organization which
falsely claims to be masonic, but is not recognized by the presiding Grand Lodge of a given state/area.
Masonicinfo.com

And are there masonic lodges in the USA that pray openly to Jesus Christ in their meetings?

This is depends on what you mean. Each mason worships according to his own beliefs, and as such Christians pray to Jesus, Muslims to Allah and so on.
If you're asking if Jesus is mentioned by name in any given prayer, then none to my knowldge. To do so may offend those of other faiths, therefore prayers are
offered to diety or the Great Architect of The Universe which are symbolic of the individual masons God.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by AngelWitch]

df1

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Scholarly threat to Masonry? I've provided enough dots to connect. If you don't see the bigger picture, I'm afraid I can't help you.

Since they are your dots, it is not my burden to connect them. It is your burden.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
What a laff!!

Larry knows next to nothing about freemasonry and the whole interview appeared scripted, IMO. Even attempting to describe oneself as the 8th most senior freemason in the country shows an alarming lack of understanding of the structures of freemasonry.

A genuine freemason would give his masonic credentials in such a situation - not necessarily specifics but which orders, how long, etc. Actually come to think of it 99% of freemasons in such a situation would give their lodge name and number (with pride, I might add). Funny how 'Larry' is untrackable and untraceable.

eudaimonia - can I ask you what aspects of this recording most interest you? Presumably you think Larry is genuine so there must be some good reason for posting the link. Because I'm quite sure you wouldn't be just stirring the pot now, would you?

[edit to add additional info]

[edit on 19-9-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman Larry knows next to nothing about freemasonry and the whole interview appeared scripted, IMO. Even attempting to describe oneself as the 8th most senior freemason in the country shows an alarming lack of understanding of the structures of freemasonry.

It doesn't appear scripted at all because if they did rehearse it beforehand, it would "sound" out of place, there will awkward pauses and feel at times robotic. The exchange of words were real and natural. No point in saying otherwise. You and others might need to adjust/tune your ears a bit more. There was even interruptions during the whole discussion, if it was scripted, one would stop and listen then let the other continue talking.

Maybe "Larry" is a very misinformed mason and part of a corrupt masonic lodge. Actually, why is his name in question. My understand is a caller can never give out his last name, they're limited to any personal info over the radio.

A genuine freemason would give his masonic credentials in such a situation - not necessarily specifics but which orders, how long, etc. Actually come to think of it 99% of freemasons in such a situation would give their lodge name and number (with pride, I might add). Funny how 'Larry' is untrackable and untraceable.

In this situation, not really. Larry was answering the questions the host had in mind. The only thing he mentioned was 33rd degree and the was from St. Augustine, FL. He wasn't a guest on the show, he was merely a caller expressing his position on what the host was talking about. So tracking Larry would be pointless and it's not worth bringing up. What's worth bringing up is his total confidence in what he had to say.

eudaimonia - can I ask you what aspects of this recording most interest you? Presumably you think Larry is genuine so there must be some good reason for posting the link. Because I'm quite sure you wouldn't be just stirring the pot now, would you?

What I find most interesting in the recording? The fact that he's so sure of himself is what surprises me. Either he's a total loon making stuff up, or he truly believes in what he's saying. That would mean he's been taught this through his lodge in FL. Not all lodges practice the same way now, do they? And to say that all lodges are all goody two shoes is just ridiculous. I believe some are just as corrupt just as our government is.

df1

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Maybe "Larry" is a very misinformed mason and part of a corrupt masonic lodge. Actually, why is his name in question. My understand is a caller can never give out his last name, they're limited to any personal info over the radio.

You are actually representing an anonymous caller to a radio talk show as a credible source, which is why I find it impossible to take anything you say about Masonry seriously.

Question: What's next?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
No, it sounds very scripted. There was even a point when the presented said "please let me finish" like he was being interrupted, when in fact the caller hadn't said a word. The inflection and breathing of both parties gave the whole thing a surreal air - I didn't say they were reading necessarily, but it does sound practiced.

I'm not saying it definately is mind you, it just sounds it. They could both be poor communicators which would give a similar effect. Incidentally - was this a commercial radio station or something more amateur?

For "just a caller" he sure got a lot of air-time. Perhaps this was the graveyard slot when radio shows have time to kill?

He could be a freemason, eudaimonia, albeit a very strange one, but he sure as heck wasn't the 8th most senior freemason in the US, because no such position exists or can be calculated as you would know if you knew anything about the structure of american freemasonry.

It is worth bringing Larrys credentials up because if he is not a freemason the whole clip is spurious and meaningless. I mean, anyone could phone up a radio station and claim anything, right?

I asked you why you thought the clip was interesting as it wasn't entirely clear why you had posted it in the first place. It appears after further clarification that you are holding this up as an example of potential corruption within freemasonry. Unfortunately it shows no such thing, but good try. You're just bitchin', aintcha

I strongly recommend you do some more research into freemasonry to avoid you be so completely taken in by this kind of thing. This guy is like no freemason I've ever met.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This guy is not knowledgeable enough to call and debate with this guy. He threatens the guy? I don't think this guy is really a mason...

(edited for spelling)

[edit on 19-9-2005 by No1tovote4]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He says he is the 8th highest ranking mason in the US? What a fricking liar! If he were a mason he would know that no Mason outranks another and he would know who Albert Pike is and what his writings actually say.

All Masons are Christians? This guy is a fool and has done Freemasonry more harm by his call to this show. Of course that was probably his point...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
UGH ! I need not say more! but i will Albert Pike blah sheesh he should of asked the Dj why Jesus wasn't a negro! bring on discordia! wtf!

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by japike
UGH ! I need not say more! but i will Albert Pike blah sheesh he should of asked the Dj why Jesus wasn't a negro! bring on discordia! wtf!

Heheh your sig is pretty funny...

Eudaimonia, you've been gone for a couple of weeks and this is the best you can do?!

You need another hobby. Bad.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is probably needless to point out, but hey, here goes:

If "Larry" was in fact a 33° Scottish Rite Mason in Florida, he would be well aware of the fact that Albert Pike was not an "outlaw" Mason; Pike was, in fact, Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33°, Southern Jurisdiction, USA, of which Florida lies within its jurisdiction.

There is no such thing as the "8th highest ranking Mason in the USA". Each state has its own Grand Lodge, with the Grand Master being the highest ranking Mason within his own jurisdiction. If he meant the "8th highest ranking member of the Supreme Council 33°, S.J., USA", that honor would fall upon Illustrious Brother H. Douglas Lemmons, 33°, Grand Orator of the Supreme Council, Sovereign Grand Inspector General of California.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I am glad you said it ML. I was thinking the same I swear people will always be ignorant and never attempt any change. They both agreed he was an outcast? WTF? Oh well what can ya do.

Now I gotta go read up on this Manly P Hall fellow mentioned heh. More satanic cult ritual I'm sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join