It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Genetic Upgrade Creation PLUS evolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Genesis 6:2-4 tells of the "sons of God" that mated with people producing famed offspring. That matches all the ancient mythologies about the gods among us.

www.atlan.org...

We need not find the famous "missing link", if the angels told to have been around before and after the deluge of about 9600BC (that left pyramids underwater and underground), are accepted as possibly real beings. Even dufus people can manipulate genes now.

www.ufoevidence.org...
www.ufonasa.com...

Many valid questions about the flood can be answered by angels and the "sons of God" (of Job 1:6 also). If God ordered Noah to save specimens, would not God also order the sons of God and the angels to do the same? The offspring was born before the deluge, so I figure others may've been saved.

The creation of Eve sounds like an opposite sex clone, taken from rib cells. The children of Adam & Eve found mates already here, which were either subhumans or the 144000 redeemed who were promised a "new earth" in 2 Peter 3:13, Rev 21:1, Isaiah 65:17 & 66:22, taken back in time to our new earth. Was not the Lord at Eden, in the new earth? That's where the 1000 year reign is, is my interpretation.

Google "time warps" for confirmation by famous physicists of the possibility, within the EM field/geomagnetic field of any large planet. this explains the past and present dark spots on Jupiter. (not the red spot OK?).

Genetic Upgrade Creationism is hated by atheists who want only to prove the Bible wrong, because it makes evolution possible at the same time. The Genesis book was from the Moses era, the result of the ongoing Hebrew oral tradition being written down, so it may not be as infallable as the prophets are expected to be, (in spite of the Jonah story).

We could upgrade strains of monkey if it hasn't been done secretly yet. We can clone. Why not the sons of God and angels of John 5?

The best of the NASA ufo evidence is the most unexplainable, being STS 78 and STS 114. Dr Hoagland does scientific analysis of STS 48 and 78 on video via www.enterprisemission.com
78 shows glowing rings above the atmosphere, and 114 shows something you can't claim is ice floating by. The analysis of 48 is conclusive, I think.

UFOs are in the Bible, the Vedas, the conquests of Alexander the Great, and witnessed via space shuttles now.

BTW; According to a geophysicist I know, when a geomagnetic pole reversal happens, all that was caught up in the Bermuda triangle effect warps will be released at once, water & all. "and the sea gave up the dead that WERE in it"-Rev 20:13.

Genesis puts no time limits on anything from the first light to the deluge, & a phase of creation may be but a day to the God of infinity. The rules are imposed only by conformity to some leaders' interpretation of when the flood was. Scholars have no idea when Job lived, much less Adam.

Both creation and evolution can coexist via genetic upgrade creationism. Do not the alien "greys" have a reputation for an obsession with genes when abducting people? Cattle mutilations take reproductive organs with lazer precision.

I awoke with a "scoop mark" behind my testicles once, and thought it was a sex disease. But tests came up negative. I still have a scar I can't explain. Moo!

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
We need not find the famous "missing link",

Regardless of 'need', it exists.

if the angels told to have been around before and after the deluge of about 9600BC (that left pyramids underwater and underground),

The pyraminds were never submerged and there was never a global flood.

The creation of Eve sounds like an opposite sex clone, taken from rib cells.

It sounds nothing like any such process, its merely a myth about woman beign made from part of man. To equate it to a technological process is to add stuff to the myth without reason.

The children of Adam & Eve found mates already here

This is probably because the creation myth was a creation myth for the jews, adam and eve were the first hebrews, in this sense. Many cultures seem to consider their tribe/group to be 'men' and the others that co-exist with them something less special. Even today this occurs. This has nothing to do with alien genetic engineering.

Google "time warps" for confirmation by famous physicists of the possibility,

Since you are talking about the actions of a god, what does it matter if science supports the idea or not? God is not bound by any science.

within the EM field/geomagnetic field of any large planet. this explains the past and present dark spots on Jupiter. (not the red spot OK?).

I think you will have to cite the specific page you are getting this from, the top results are book reviews and this
www.hawking.org.uk...
which mentions none of this.

Why not the sons of God and angels of John 5?

An omnipotent god could do anything, and wouldn't be bound by 'genetic upgrade creationism' or anything else.

Dr Hoagland does scientific analysis of STS 48 and 78 on video via www.enterprisemission.com

What do you find most convincing from that site? Hoagland is widely recognized as a fraud, or at least as being fundamentally incorrect.

UFOs are in the Bible, the Vedas, the conquests of Alexander the Great, and witnessed via space shuttles now.

These are all based on interprtations, the writtings and the shuttle vids.

According to a geophysicist I know, when a geomagnetic pole reversal happens, all that was caught up in the Bermuda triangle effect warps will be released at once, water & all.

There is absolutely no reason to think this, especially since the poles have reveresed on many occasions in the past. Perhaps the geophysicist can explain it to us?

Both creation and evolution can coexist via genetic upgrade creationism.

The idea that there was genetic manipulation doesn't make sense in light o the evidence, and creationism of this or any sort isn't going to co-exist with science.

Do not the alien "greys" have a reputation for an obsession with genes when abducting people?

They are reported to have an obsession with sexual violative experiments, which is another indication that the abductions are created in the person's mind, rather than something that actually happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Dude, that Iapetus-as-a-giant-spaceship hypothesis on www.enterprisemission.com is CRAZY. I just read the whole thing, and that is some of the finest entertainment that I have enjoyed all week.

Though it is interesting that the moon has a 12-mile wall nearly crossing its entire equator, I think that this guy has kind of an overactive imagination.

Zip

EDIT: Doh, I thought I had read the whole thing, but I hadn't. Now I have. My favorite part is where he introduces those South African out-of-place-archaeology spheres and then says that Iapetus was a "seed ship" that planted life on Earth.

external image

[edit on 9/19/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I never endorsed every idea that DR Hoagland ever had. His analysis of STS 48 & 78 is the only issue relevant to this discussion. I'd offer a different analysis of the NASA evidence, if I knew who else did one.

Dragging out his most rediculous sounding idea has nothing to do with the STS analysis, approached scientifically.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
How can you talk about a scientific analysis when you are citing the bible and supernatural miracles???

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Naysaying without anything to rule out the possibility there, again, Nygdan.

There are a number of underwater pyramids still, and a number of underground pyramids. The exploration of the one underwater near Bimini is reported in the book "Pyramid Prophecies" by Max Toth/ Warner Destiny books.

Research the Toltec ruins underground, or the underground city of UR in Iraq, discovered by sattelite. Midwest "sacred mounds" are reported to have structures buried underneath.

Another underwater pyramid discovery was reported in the 70s where the Caribean meets the Atlantic, 2000 feet down; too deep to explore. Much other ruins are reported worldwide underwater and underground.

You say God doesn't need genetic upgrades, and maybe so, maybe not. YOU limit what God can have the angels of 2 Thessalonians 1:7 do or not do. I'm showing that if mere mortals can manipulate genes, so can angels & the Lord.

You at the same time discard the Bible and Vedas as historic evidence. Even the NASA shuttle evidence is discarded by you. There is no more credible source of UFO evidence POSSIBLE on earth than NASA!

You don't want creation & evolution to be able to co-exist, so you reject ANY possibility presented by the Bible you want to be impossibly wrong. Can't exclude what the Bible says while claiming it to be all wrong about creation.

Genesis 6:2-4. The angel Jacob wrestled with was physical enough to dislocate his hip.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I never endorsed every idea that DR Hoagland ever had. His analysis of STS 48 & 78 is the only issue relevant to this discussion. I'd offer a different analysis of the NASA evidence, if I knew who else did one.

Dragging out his most rediculous sounding idea has nothing to do with the STS analysis, approached scientifically.

here you go James: www.igs.net...

The attached two charts provide convincing proof that the famous zig-zag dots of the STS-48 shuttle flight (September 1991) are exactly what space experts inside and outside NASA have always said they were: routine nearby small sunlit debris hit by the expanding exhaust of a shuttle steering rocket triggered randomly by the computer autopilot which was steering the spaceship. More elaborate and exotic "explanations" rely on misinterpretations of the images and on a deliberate omission of relevant data such as shown here (these two charts have never been published by proponents of extraordinary scenarios -- they apparently never asked NASA for them).

Hoagland's most ridiculous ideas are certainly relevant, if you choose to use him as your source your can expect to be 'grilled' for it. Read through his site, the vast majority of his claims are baseless science-fiction. The Iapetus "Death Star" is a perfect example, his Cydonia math is just as laughable and i could go on and on about him. He, at the very least, has some serious issues with credibility....discovered Europa's oceans anyone?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Dr Hoagland, in his analysis SHOWED real ice film and compared it with STS48 (not the most inexplicable of STS film).

It was not ice particles, and he showed by the increase and decrease in luminosity that the object was rising above the upper atmosphere. But many upper atmosphere onjects were on the STS 48 film.

Were the STS 78 glowing rings space ice? Was the object in STS 114 ice? NO WAY!

You can't discard ALL NASA evidence by character assassination of Dr Hoagland, except in your little box.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Naysaying without anything to rule out the possibility there, again, Nygdan.

Since you presented no evidence for a global flood, I see no reason to present the non-existence of the non-evidence for a flood.

There are a number of underwater pyramids still, and a number of underground pyramids.

There are underwater structures near the coasts, this is because sea level has risen over time. Not because of a global flood.

The exploration of the one underwater near Bimini is reported in the book "Pyramid Prophecies" by Max Toth/ Warner Destiny books.

It too is not supported by evidence, merely claims.

Research the Toltec ruins underground, or the underground city of UR in Iraq, discovered by sattelite.
Ur was buried, much like rome and many other ancient cities. It wasn't built underground if thats what you mean.

Midwest "sacred mounds" are reported to have structures buried underneath.

I am well enough familiar with the fact that people sometimes build stuff in the dirt and throw dirt upon it.

Another underwater pyramid discovery was reported in the 70s where the Caribean meets the Atlantic, 2000 feet down; too deep to explore.

There is no such pyramid, at most there is a claim that a sonar shows something that some claim looks like a moundish shape, not an actual man-made pyramid.

Much other ruins are reported worldwide underwater and underground.

And??

YOU limit what God can have the angels of 2 Thessalonians 1:7 do or not do.

?? How??

I'm showing that if mere mortals can manipulate genes, so can angels & the Lord.

Yeah so? Because it could happen hardly means that it did.

You at the same time discard the Bible and Vedas as historic evidence.

As historic evidence of UFOs? Sure.

There is no more credible source of UFO evidence POSSIBLE on earth than NASA!

This is silly. Nasa is credible, sure, but just because some people think that they see a ufo in some of the videos hardly means that there was a ufo.

You don't want creation & evolution to be able to co-exist

I doubt you know what I want. What I am saying is that science and religion can't co-exist, certainly not in the way you are suggesting.

Genesis 6:2-4. The angel Jacob wrestled with was physical enough to dislocate his hip.

What difference does that make? The snake in the garden was physical enough to talk, and the apply of knowledge physical enough to be eaten. So what??

To Ren or whatever the name.

It should be pretty easy to check the name, since its only a few inches below your post.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Again, you hardly merit response, but OK.

No evidence huh? The Bimini discovery WAS in the Seattle Times in 1977, besides the Toth book. If I look hard enough, I should be able to find it, but Google can verify underwater pyramids & ruins in the Pacific, Atlantic. 2000 feet underwater is NOT a matter of ocean levels rising, as you claim. You suggest ALL the buried ruins of the earth were buried by hand? Get realistic!

You say NASA evidence is no good. Sorry, the fact that you haven't even seen the best evidences shows by saying that the object that changes direction in STS 114 can't be a UFO. Your definition of UFO is obviously hallucinations, NOT film documentation of unidentified flying objects.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Again, you hardly merit response, but OK.

No evidence huh? The Bimini discovery WAS in the Seattle Times in 1977, besides the Toth book.

The seatle times is also a newspaper or a tabloid not sure, sorry for my east coast bias, and I wouldn't consider that a scientific peer review. There would have been a follow up other than simply a book.

If I look hard enough, I should be able to find it, but Google can verify underwater pyramids & ruins in the Pacific, Atlantic. 2000 feet underwater is NOT a matter of ocean levels rising, as you claim. You suggest ALL the buried ruins of the earth were buried by hand? Get realistic!

No, in fact most are in fact buried due to natural phenomenon, just take pompei for instance. However, also many of the sunken cities/ruins noted are because of sea level. Now we also have a modern city that pretty much became sunk, but much of it was because the continental crust it sits on has sunk. Most ancient dwellings however were built along the coasts and were buried due to rising sea levels as the glaciers receeded.

You say NASA evidence is no good. Sorry, the fact that you haven't even seen the best evidences shows by saying that the object that changes direction in STS 114 can't be a UFO. Your definition of UFO is obviously hallucinations, NOT film documentation of unidentified flying objects.

No, that isn't evidence produced by nasa, just you're interpretation of a film taken by nasa. It very well could be ice or a weapons test. And yes I have seen the video as have most people around here i would presume.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
How can you talk about a scientific analysis when you are citing the bible and supernatural miracles???

The Bible IS scientifically accurate about the effects of the predicted meteoric hail and major impact event; global shock quake, waves roaring, part of earth burned by superheated atmosphere from incoming, the skies darkened, the instant tribulation.

Dentists say to rinse with salty water after extractions to kill bacteria. Elisha long ago killed bacteria in a poison pond by salting the waters, making it drinkable. How did he know that?

If Isaiah 34:4 is not describing black hole type phenomena, then what IS he describing? Also Rev 6:14 and possibly 2 Peter 3:10-12.

The most scientifically vulnerable part of the Bible was Genesis, which is NOT written by any major prophet, but the Moses era writing down of Hebrew oral tradition, that still continues. It shouldn't be required to be infallable.

Jonah was fallable. Should he go to hell in our eyes for it? The agenda is to only discredit the Bible here by some.

When David & Zechariah lived is well documented. They both accurately predicted the crucifixion BEFORE Rome was crucifying. It ain't the fairytale book you think it is.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Again, you hardly merit response,

And yet you continue to respond and discuss. Wonder why??

No evidence huh? The Bimini discovery WAS in the Seattle Times in 1977,

Irrelevant. It was not a pyramid, it was a sounding on a sonar that sorta looked like a mound. Please look at the evidence.

besides the Toth book.

Irrelevant. Present some evidence from it.

If I look hard enough, I should be able to find it

Bring in the citations and we can discuss it.

but Google can verify underwater pyramids

Good research and crap stories are both reported on google. Being listed on google is meaningless.

You suggest ALL the buried ruins of the earth were buried by hand? Get realistic!

I said no such thing, and indeed stated that cities get buried naturally.

Sorry, the fact that you haven't even seen the best evidences

I've seen nasa footage that supposedly shows ufo's operating in orbit while shuttles were in orbit. They are not particularly convincing, they are just videos of little hard to see things. To huff it up into 'nasa quality evidence' is silly. The evidence stands on its own.
The fact that nasa made teh footage doesn't make it more convincing, except perhaps to rule out outright fraud. And its even more silly to tout the nasa footage as excellent because it comes from nasa, but then reject nasa's explanation of the footage.

The Bible IS scientifically accurate about the effects of the predicted meteoric hail and major impact event; global shock quake, waves roaring, part of earth burned by superheated atmosphere from incoming, the skies darkened, the instant tribulation.

Thats pretty meaningless. And it doesn't say that a meteor hits the earth or any of that, revelation talks about a falling star, but then again it also talks about a sword coming out of god's mouth and zombie people flying around.

Elisha long ago killed bacteria in a poison pond by salting the waters, making it drinkable. How did he know that?

Why would scientific knowledge be required to know that? Its a primitive experience. The bible is a theological work, not a science text book, everything that happens in it happens because of god, any explanation invovling god is sufficient in the bible, that is unacceptable in science.

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll; and all their host shall fade away, as the leaf fadeth from off the vine, and as a fading leaf from the fig-tree

This has nothing to do with black holes. It mentions stars, and black holes are thought to be collapsed stars, but thats about it.

And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

I have no idea why you think this describes a black hole, nor why you think that the bible would bother to include poor descriptions of these things.

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up

This is simply a description of the dissolution of the universe, and its not particuarly scientifically accurate, nor unusually accurate. Lots of people's describe the universe as smoldering away and the elements coming apart, its not an unusual thought.

The agenda is to only discredit the Bible here by some

Preposterous.

They both accurately predicted the crucifixion BEFORE Rome was crucifying

It shouldn't take much imagination to consider that people would be hung up on sticks, since it happened in lots of civilizations outside of rome.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   

"Irrelevant. It was not a pyramid, it was a sounding on a sonar that sorta looked like a mound. Please look at the evidence."

WHAT EVIDENCE?

"Good research and crap stories are both reported on google. Being listed on google is meaningless."

You're an expert at debunking by defamation. ALL Google sites are inadmissable here now, so make sure any site you post IS NOT on Google! AS IF!

"The fact that nasa made teh footage doesn't make it more convincing, except perhaps to rule out outright fraud. And its even more silly to tout the nasa footage as excellent because it comes from nasa, but then reject nasa's explanation of the footage."

NASA had a rebuttal about STS48, but not 78 or 114 that I've heard about. Dr Hoagland debunked the ice theory well with film of actual ice in space. Ice doesn't make fast sharp turns, BTW.

www.ufonasa.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...

"And it doesn't say that a meteor hits the earth or any of that, revelation talks about a falling star, but then again it also talks about a sword coming out of god's mouth and zombie people flying around."

Rev 18:21 clearly predicts the impact, that will ruin the whole world at once. Harshly demanding literalism from the Bible aren't you? Here's the sword (war) from the mouth of God; Rev 19:11-19, Zechariah 10:5, Nehemiah 4:14, Psalm 110:5-6 KJV or 109:5-6 other versions. I never saw anything about zombie people flying around, as you claim, and I know the Bible well.

"bible is a theological work, not a science text book, everything that happens in it happens because of god, any explanation invovling god is sufficient in the bible, that is unacceptable in science."

I'm waiting for science to explain the anomalous EMF readings at haunted sites in the 40 milliguass range, with the norm 2.5 milligauss. Thermal fluxes at haunted sites are also unexplained by science, as are EVPs, and filmed phenomena like "ghost scratches" (actually slight burns beneath the skin) writing letters on the skin, showing intelligent control.

And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll; and all their host shall fade away, as the leaf fadeth from off the vine, and as a fading leaf from the fig-tree

"This has nothing to do with black holes. It mentions stars, and black holes are thought to be collapsed stars, but thats about it.

I have no idea why you think this describes a black hole, nor why you think that the bible would bother to include poor descriptions of these things."

You forgot to tell me what it IS about, that's in the sky, gravitational enough to pull in ALL the host of the heaven?

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall be dissolved with fervent heat, and the earth and the works that are therein shall be burned up

"This is simply a description of the dissolution of the universe, and its not particuarly scientifically accurate, nor unusually accurate. Lots of people's describe the universe as smoldering away and the elements coming apart, its not an unusual thought."

OH? I heard when matter falls into the event horizon it is first invisible to our dimensions("dissolved"), and burned up in radiation as compressed. I'm not saying that's the only way the earth can burn, but one way. Black holes ARE thieves in the night, taking away, as Isaiah 34:4 said, "ALL the host of the heaven".

[edit on 20-9-2005 by James J Dierbeck]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

WHAT EVIDENCE?

Do you or do you not have the charts and scan results? They are available, they are understandable, and they ulimately do not support the idea that there is a pyramid there.

ALL Google sites are inadmissable here now, so make sure any site you post IS NOT on Google! AS IF!

I said no such thing.

www.ufonasa.com...

I see very little there besides UFO encounters with Dan Akroyd. I don't know if you gave the wrong site or what.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Please look at a site and see what is on it before presenting it as evidence. There is no article there about Hoagland or space ice. You need to put the specific page that has information here, not simply the frontpage.

Harshly demanding literalism from the Bible aren't you?

I make no such demand, and you are the one stating that it can be literally and realistically interpreted.

I never saw anything about zombie people flying around

Ressurection in the second coming with the saved going into the sky with jesus. Read the bible. Flying Zombies.

I know the Bible well.

Apparently not.

I'm waiting for science to explain the anomalous EMF readings

And because of this the bible is a scientific document???? You logic does not follow.
[quote[]You forgot to tell me what it IS about
Its clearly about the universe coming to an end. It is not a 'scientifically accurate' description of a black hole'.

I heard when matter falls into the event horizon it is first invisible to our dimensions("dissolved"),

No, it is not dissolved. A black hole compresses everything into a single point, even light. There is nothing in those passages that says anything like this, and there is nothing that even hints at light being something that can be affected by gravity in there also. You are foisting an interpretation upon the bible that has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

WHAT EVIDENCE?

"Do you or do you not have the charts and scan results? They are available, they are understandable, and they ulimately do not support the idea that there is a pyramid there."

NO, I'VE NOT SEEN WHAT YOU'VE NOT PROVIDED. WHERE ARE THE SCAN RESULTS FROM BIMINI?

www.ufoevidence.org...

Please look at a site and see what is on it before presenting it as evidence. There is no article there about Hoagland or space ice. You need to put the specific page that has information here, not simply the frontpage."

I DIDN'T POST THOSE SITES TO REPRESENT DR HOAGLAND, WHO YOU REJECT ANYHOW. It has STS 48 at ufoevidence.org, and ufonasa.com has the STS 114 ufos. www.enterprisemission.com... find Mars Volume 2/UN Briefing & STS 48 & STS 78 Analysis video.

"Ressurection in the second coming with the saved going into the sky with jesus. Read the bible. Flying Zombies."

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF ZOMBIES! I WAS DEAD 3 HOURS IN 1971, BUT AM NOT A ZOMBIE. AND TO BE THERE IN THE SPIRIT ONE NEED NOT FLY. THE LORD WILL BE LOWERED TO THE GROUND FROM THE SKY. TRUE CHRISTIANS CAN MEET HIS ARRIVAL SPIRITUALLY THERE WITHOUT BEING PHYSICALLY THERE. John 11:52.

You forgot to tell me what it IS about

"Its clearly about the universe coming to an end. It is not a 'scientifically accurate' description of a black hole'."
IT'S CLEARLY ABOUT A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE IN THE SKY PULLING IN ALL THE HOST OF THE HEAVEN, & IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE. HOW IS IT NOT?

mod edit to correct BB code in quotes

[edit on 20-9-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   

NO, I'VE NOT SEEN WHAT YOU'VE NOT PROVIDED.

Why in the world do I have to find the evidence that was presented for your case????

WHERE ARE THE SCAN RESULTS FROM BIMINI?

If you have not seen them, then how can you possible say that these pyramids are there? The only evidence for them is the scans, and apparently you haven't seen them. Have you seen any evidence for these pyramids? Apparently not.

www.ufoevidence.org...

Please look at a site and see what is on it before presenting it as evidence. There is no article there about Hoagland or space ice. You need to put the specific page that has information here, not simply the frontpage."

I DIDN'T POST THOSE SITES TO REPRESENT DR HOAGLAND, WHO YOU REJECT ANYHOW.

You stated:

Dr Hoagland debunked the ice theory well with film of actual ice in space. Ice doesn't make fast sharp turns, BTW.
www.ufonasa.com...
www.ufoevidence.org...

And now you say that you were just providing them as a general reference site. Great. Thanks for the sites.

LOOK UP THE DEFINITION OF ZOMBIES!

A zombie is a resurrected dead person. Please don't type in all caps. If you need to emphasize, use the 'bold' code, by typing [B ] and then what you want bolded and then [/ B ] to stop the bolding, but use a lower case 'b' to make it work.

AND TO BE THERE IN THE SPIRIT ONE NEED NOT FLY.

The dead are physically ressurected from their graves, like jesus is ressurected from his grave. They are bodily restored.

IT'S CLEARLY ABOUT A GRAVITATIONAL FORCE IN THE SKY PULLING IN ALL THE HOST OF THE HEAVEN, & IS SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE. HOW IS IT NOT?

Because gravity doesn't 'roll the sky up like a scroll' or dissolve the stars or any of that other poetic stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   

"Have you seen any evidence for these pyramids? Apparently not."QUOTED.

Google has pages & pages on it, including the Japan underwater pyramids & Bahamas on page 1. But U have a phobia about googlers so here: www.lost-civilizations.net...

" A zombie is a resurrected dead person."QUOTED.

Websters 7th Dictionary; ZOMBIES: 1a. the voodoo snake diety b: the supernatural power that acording to voodoo belief may enter into and reanimate a dead body c: a will-less and speechless human in the West Indies capable of only automatic movement..."
I was dead 3 hours in 1971, according to my hospital documents. Nothing controls me, including terror of the murderous. I can speak and have will. Your use of the term for the resurrected is typical and derogatory, & inaccurate.

"Because gravity doesn't 'roll the sky up like a scroll' or dissolve the stars or any of that other poetic stuff."

Our whole galaxy is swirling around the black holes at the center, which galaxy will eventually "DEPART as a scroll when it is rolled together"-Rev 6:14. Lots of info on google about black holes & theories of matter burning upon entering the event horizon.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Neanderthals and cro-magnon men both went extinct at the end of the Pleistocene age, in the Quaternary extinctions, when 70% of species went extinct, around 9600BC.

That's when the global pyramid culture was lost, according to Plato, with Atlantis.
www.atlan.org...
www.world-mysteries.com...

The extinction of neanderthals & cro-magnons fits with the theory that the children of Adam & Eve mated with subhumans, & began a new order of humans, along with the "sons of God" of Genesis 6:2.

posted on Oct, 1 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Neanderthal went extinct 30,000 years ago, not 11,600 years ago. Cro-Magnon was Homo sapiens, even Homo sapiens sapiens for the splitters, they are modern humans, they never went extinct. People do stop calling human remains from europe 'cro-magnon' if they are from earlier than 10,000 years ago tho, but no one is saying that this is based on their extermination.

[edit to add:neverminding that we do have archaeological remians from these periods and there is no evidence of anything like the atlantic that plato describes, let alone the advancd tech atlantis of the more modern conception.]

[edit on 1-10-2005 by Nygdan]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join