It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1-Dollar Bill Texas Wacko Explains us the Dollar note

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I found this on the web.
Realy "Funny"
I think most of you know these Illuminati signs on the 1Dollar bill
and what they realy mean.

Weirdo 1 Dollar Explanation

Quote e.g. :
If you look at the left-hand circle, you will see a Pyramid. Notice the face is lighted, and the western side is dark. This country was just beginning. We had not begun to explore the West or decided what we could do for Western Civilization. The Pyramid is uncapped, again signifying that we were not even close to being finished. Inside the capstone you have the all-seeing eye, an ancient symbol for divinity. It was Franklin's belief that one man couldn't do it alone, but a group of men, with the help of God, could do anything.

I this guy realy so stupid or is he trying to pul one's leg

CU
Walter/Germany

P.S.
His Job:
I am employed as a Texas Peace Officer and have worked for the same law enforcement agency since 1981.
www.qsl.net...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
what exactly is "out of the box" with his statements?

hes not making any outrageous claims.
hes stating the truth from the dollar bill.
hes not even making the ignorant mistake of claiming a reference to the nwo is on the dollar bill.

NOTE: "Novus ordo seclorum" was not intended to mean (nor does it correctly translate into) "new world order." Seclorum is plural (new worlds order?). And Thomson said the motto refers to the new American era beginning in 1776. Also, "new world order" is originally an English phrase whose Latin translation would not be "novus ordo seclorum."
source

[edit on 19-9-2005 by purelogik]

[edit on 19-9-2005 by purelogik]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:09 AM
link   
There`s been lots of threads on this,you may find this interesting as well Dominator

www.glennbeck.com...

www.freemasonrywatch.org...

There`s lots of theories to what they all mean,were they prophetic?were they a trigger for a sleeper cell designed years earlier?you have to look at them and decide for yourself.

As for the dollar bill and folding it i`d sway to coincidence but hey i dont know.

You might want to check out this thread to on the Illuminati card game.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And if your new to ATS welcome aboard

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"Novus ordo seclorum" does not mean new world order. It actually translates to a new order for the ages.
Shadowtiger

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO
I found this on the web.
Realy "Funny"
I think most of you know these Illuminati signs on the 1Dollar bill
and what they realy mean.

Weirdo 1 Dollar Explanation

Pardon me for a sec, but exactly what is so "weirdo" about that?!

Honestly man, that is one of the better explanations I have seen of the dollar bill; I mean there are a couple of minor errors, but all in all I think it is a very intelligent and rational explanation for the symbols. I notice you mentioned "Illuminati signs," and I find it strange, even []i]humorous, that you accept the explanation that an imaginary secret society whose existence there is no proof of put those symbols on the dollar bill. Sheesh.

No. The guy is not stupid. Rather, he seems to have a pretty good handle on things, based on his interpretations of the symbols there.

[edit on 9/22/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It does seem like he makes it out that there is some great "mind blowing" importance to the number 13. There is a importance and it because of the 13 original colonies which he mentions but list it with all the others and doesn't explain its the reason for the others on his list.

13 stripes on our flag,
13 steps on the Pyramid
13 stars above the Eagle,
13 bars on that shield,
13 leaves on the olive branch,
13 fruits, and if you look closely, 13 arrows.

thats all made that way to symbolize the 13 colonies thats no secret.

As for "And, for minorities: the 13th Amendment" I dont know where hes going with that.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
13th Amendment

SECTION 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

SECTION 2. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

I think what he's saying is that for the slaves freed by this amendment that thirteen isn't an unlucky number. Of course the thirteen colonies are the obvious, primary source of the use of the number in the Great Seal and other places associated with America, but it must be said that thirteen is a very important and interesting number in numerology, sacred geometry and other symbolism sources. As one example, thirteen of something can often be read to symbolize Christ and his twelve apostles (and no, I'm not saying that's why there are thirteen of anything on the dollar bill).

The thing I find distressing about the initial post of this thread is this kind of conviction that a symbol can only hold one meaning. Obviously this isn't true at all. Symbols, particularly visual symbols like the Great Seal, have numerous connotations, all of which can coincide without interfering with one another. Indeed, sometimes it is the layering or stacking of interpretations that reveals the true depths of an esoteric transmission of information through symbolism. Symbology is an academic study but the interpretation of a given symbol is as much an art as a science. Someone can infer something from a familiar symbol that is different from what you've previously learned or personally perceived without any need for upset over contradiction.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Cicada]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
It does seem like he makes it out that there is some great "mind blowing" importance to the number 13. There is a importance and it because of the 13 original colonies which he mentions but list it with all the others and doesn't explain its the reason for the others on his list.

13 stripes on our flag,
13 steps on the Pyramid
13 bars on that shield,

As for "And, for minorities: the 13th Amendment" I dont know where hes going with that.

Friday the 13th
Some also say that the arrest of Jaques de Molay, Grand Master of the Knights Templar, and 60 of his senior knights on Friday, October 13, 1307 by King Philip IV of France, is the origin of this superstition. That day thousands of Templars were arrested and subsequently tortured. They then 'confessed' and were executed. From that day on, Friday the 13th was considered by followers of the Templars as an evil and unlucky day.

Apparantly this is why Friday the 13th is considered a bad day.

The templars
The Templars play strongly in both the ritual and foundation of various branches of modern Freemasonry. The Scottish Rite, which was formed in France in the 18th Century, includes references to the Templars in many of its ritual degrees — primarily the section known as "Council of Kadosh" (degrees 19–30) and the final two degrees (31 and 32), known as the "Consistory".

Wasn't George washington and Benjamin Franklin freemasons? I think a few other US founding fathers were too?

~Peace
~

[edit on 22/9/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
From what I've heard the Templar persecution is indeed the origin of the negative connotations of Friday the 13th. I can't help but think that this account is at least in part folklore utilizing symbolism from other sources.

Not only were Washington and Franklin (and almost all the signers of the Declaration of Independence) free masons, they were Grand Masters. Franklin was also a member of Sir Francis Dashwood's infamous Hellfire Club. It was FDR who legislated placing the Great Seal on the one dollar bill and he also was a free mason (as was Theodore Roosevelt and numerous other U.S. presidents and political figures).

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

You are correct; that is why Friday the 13th is generally considered an unlucky or bad day.

The templars
The Templars play strongly in both the ritual and foundation of various branches of modern Freemasonry. The Scottish Rite, which was formed in France in the 18th Century, includes references to the Templars in many of its ritual degrees — primarily the section known as "Council of Kadosh" (degrees 19–30) and the final two degrees (31 and 32), known as the "Consistory".

Something that bears mention, however:

The lineage of the Scottish Rite can be traced to a period from 1726, although some of its rituals may have a legacy dating to the 1600’s. There are early allusions to “Scottish” Masonry, i.e., degrees with a “Scottish” title, dating back to 1741. But the most likely beginning of the Scottish Rite as now practiced can be traced to the establishment of the Chapter of Clermont in 1754 outside of Paris, by Chevalier de Bonneville, honoring the Duc de Clermont, then Grand Master of the English Grand Lodge of France. This Chapter may have worked as many as 25 degrees during its four year period of existence.

The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, as we know it today, had its origins on the continent of Europe. Its immediate predecessor, known as The Order of the Royal Secret, consisted of 25 Degrees under the Constitutions of 1762. Masonic tradition maintains that Lodges of this Rite, transmitted from Bordeaux in France through the West Indies to the American mainland, were established at New Orleans, Louisiana, in 1763; at Albany, New York, in 1767; at Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, in 1781–82; and at Charleston, South Carolina, in 1783.

The Grand Constitutions of 1786 provided for an extension of the Rite to thirty-three Degrees, governed in each country under a Supreme Council of the Thirty-third and Last Degree. Its provisions were cited in a Manifesto at Charleston that confirmed the first Supreme Council ever opened under these Grand Constitutions, on May 31, 1801, "by Brothers John Mitchell and Frederick Dalcho." All regular and recognized Supreme Councils and their Subordinate Bodies today are descended directly or collaterally from this Mother Supreme Council of the World.

Wasn't George washington and Benjamin Franklin freemasons? I think a few other US founding fathers were too?

~Peace
~

Yes, George and Ben were both Freemasons, among others.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cicada
Not only were Washington and Franklin (and almost all the signers of the Declaration of Independence) free masons, they were Grand Masters.

I don't think either of them were Grand Masters; although Ben was at one time the Deputy Grand Master of Pennsylvania.

The link I provided above (others) lists most if not all of the others and their affiliations.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I don't think either of them were Grand Masters; although Ben was at one time the Deputy Grand Master of Pennsylvania.

Brother Franklin had served as Provincial Grand Master of Pennsylvania after having been Deputy. At that time, they were still under jurisdiction of the Grand Lodge of England, but the Provincial Grand Lodge in Penn. was to all effect a "Grand Lodge".

Two U.S. Presidents have been Grand Masters: Most Worshipful Brother Andrew Jackson (Grand Master of Tennessee) and Most Worshipful Brother Harry S. Truman (Grand Master of Missouri). Worshipful Brother Washington had served as Worshipful Master of Alexandria Lodge in Virginia for three terms, but never as Grand Master.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by Cicada
Not only were Washington and Franklin (and almost all the signers of the Declaration of Independence) free masons, they were Grand Masters.

The link I provided above (others) lists most if not all of the others and their affiliations.

www.phoenixmasonry.org...

"He was secretary of the Lodge from 1735-38; elected junior grand warden of the Grand Lodge of Pennsylvania on June 24, 1732 and the grand master on June 24, 1734.  He was appointed provincial grand master (first native born) by Thomas Oxnard, of Boston on June 10, 1749.  He was deposed as provincial grand master by William Allen on March 13, 1750, but immediately appointed deputy grand master.  On March 12, 1752 he was named to a committee for building "the Free-Mason's Lodge" in Philadelphia and on June 24, 1755 took a prominent part in the dedication of the same as the first Masonic building in America.  In 1760 he was named provincial grand master of Philadelphia.  In 1734 he printed Anderson's Constitutions as Mason Book, which was the first Masonic book printed in America.  In 1759 he was a visitor to Lodge Saint David at Edinburgh, Scotland and on November 17, 1760 was present at the Grand Lodge of England, held at Crown & Anchor, London as "provincial grand master."  On April 7, 1778 he assisted in the initiation of Voltaire, in the Lodge of Nine Sisters in Paris, and affiliated with that Lodge the same year.  On November 28, 1778 he officiated at the Masonic funeral services held by that Lodge for Voltaire.  On May 21, 1779 we find him elected master of the Lodge of Nine Sisters.  He served as master for two years.  On July 7, 1782 he was a member of the Respectable Lodge de Saint Jean de Jerusalem and on April 24, 1785 was elected honorary master of the same.  He was also elected honorary member of the Loge des Bon Amis of Rouen, France in 1785.  He died April 17, 1790."

Sorry if I misspoke about Washington. That was my mistake. I seemed to have remembered images of him wearing a masonic apron and somewhere in my brain turned that into him being a GM. I'm not a masonic expert by any means.

[edit on 22-9-2005 by Cicada]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
No worries, man; I was mistaken about Franklin as well... Heheh nobody's perfect.

But I did learn something new today, so it was a good day.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I don't see what the big idea is...if you follow pop conspracy lore, the dollar bill is what is called hidden in plain site. If you subscribe to ideas in conspiracy theory land, the dollar bill has:

1. Federal Reserve note, debt accumulating currency at its finest! Because as we all know a shadowy group of international financiers and bankers on a shadowy Jekyl Island put in Wilson as a puppet president to sign the fed reserve into being...thus manipulating the economy, the depression, wars, etc. And if any preisdent tries to change it, they get rid of him.

2. The all seeing eye and the capstone is of course amongst pop conspiracy culture the symbol of the Illuminati.

3. "Novus Ordo Seclorem", a new order for the ages(new world order?)

4. The great seal eagle supposedly a Masonic symbol, with 13 spears and branches, and 33 feathers.

Or did I miss something? I'm sure David Icke and Alex Jones could explain it better, but yeah the dollar bill is the perfect thing for anyonewho thinks a shadowy cabal runs the world and meets in secluded woods and fortified hotels once a year to plan world domination.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Friday the 13th
Some also say that the arrest of Jaques de Molay, Grand Master of the Knights Templar, and 60 of his senior knights on Friday, October 13, 1307 by King Philip IV of France, is the origin of this superstition. That day thousands of Templars were arrested and subsequently tortured. They then 'confessed' and were executed. From that day on, Friday the 13th was considered by followers of the Templars as an evil and unlucky day.

~Peace
~

[edit on 22/9/05 by Hunting Veritas]

Yes, that is the true origination of the suspicion about Friday the 13th, and if you believe any of Dan Brown's writings or sources, the capture and torture of the Templar's was all under the influence of the Catholic Church and the Vatican who wanted the Templar's exterminated because of the secrets they held about the holy grail.

As for Benjamin Franklin and George Washington being masons, that is true, along with at least nine signers of the Declaration of Independance.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

13 stripes on our flag,
13 steps on the Pyramid
13 bars on that shield,

And at the "Last Supper" if you include Mary Mag as one of the crew, thats 13 at the table.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Speaking of the One Dollar note, does anyone else have a 2003 series bill with this odd mark next to the "1" in the lower right corner? It resembles a little tilde. I haven't seen this on any other bill. Perhaps it's a printing error? Although it looks to be on purpose.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Novos (New) Ordo (Order) Seclorum (everything / the entire world) I am pretty sure that's the correct translation why don't you go check it for us.

It's not the freemasons but their controllers at the top! Mainly the Federal Reserve Bank and other large international banks that are the problem. The nation's debt is privitized, all of our money is borrowed. The FED is about as Federal as FEDERAL express, another private company that uses the word "Federal" in their name.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Novos (New) Ordo (Order) Seclorum (everything / the entire world) I am pretty sure that's the correct translation...

In actuality it means 'A new order of the ages'.

It's not the freemasons but their controllers at the top!

The Federal Reserve (or Federal Express for that matter) has no influence over each states Grand Lodge and the administraion of its respective jurisdiction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join