It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not sure if this is posted ifit is what subject

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ok lets say that an American civil war happens
Whats the sides called? New America vr's Ol America?
Whats the insignia the patches look like if no one knows who comes up with it?
if these things (yet small I know) I would like to know which side I am on which patch I should wear now.
Is there any papers floating around now about which side is which?
Yes I tried searching but I don't get anything I must be putting in a bad querry or something.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well I've been promoting a revoulution in America for a long time, I kinda thought if it went well over there, then we Brits could follow suit as we always do, and if it doesn't go well then we can carry on pretending we dont know the queen is a shape shifting reptile and carry on giving her flowers and laughing at her hats... I think maybe the emblem for the none reptilian americans commonly known as the good guys should be a burning Bush with a flaming arrow through its heart and the emblem for the baddies should be a tombstone over thier heads....

Love and light
Sarephim

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
America (the new one) vs "National Terrorism Forces" (the old one) ???

[edit on 22-9-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I've been running this through my head, and this is the scenerio I see. A Gas war.

Gas prices skyrockets in many places in the middle of the country, raising to 5 and even 6 dollars a gallon. Many cannot afford to get to work, making them loose jobs, which eventually have theyre homes and assets taken away. They revolt finally, physically attacking the government for unfair treatment after as taxes increase to pay for the debt the US was stuck in. It becomes blue collar vs White Collar. The Government vs the poor.

top topics

join