It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Official Sept. 19th St. Louis Earthquake Watch Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   
anyone following this thread can also follow earthquake activity for today at this site:

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
Virtual Reality Phase of the Moon

What does that have to do with anything...?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
7. Devastating Hurricane to hit New Orleans in September

Nothing about Hurricane Rita coming this weekend to
flush what is left of New Orleans into the Gulf??

I don't know why they are wanting a hundred thousand
to return. It's a bit early .. ecoli, backwater, snakes,
fireants, MORE HURRICANES COMING ..

Rita is now forcast to be a 3 by Friday and it should head to
Texas or Louisiana. At least that's what the weather guy
said on TV this morning.

[edit on 9/19/2005 by FlyersFan]

TPL

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Didn't he predict a hurricane to hit New Orleans in September?

That rules him out for this year, katrina hit NO in August.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It's 9:00am.
Belleville, Illinois.
(3 miles east across the Mississippi River from St.Louis)

The only thing rumbling in this area is hit and miss Thunder Showers.

A very nice morning

[edit on 19-9-2005 by SIRR1]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1

A very nice morning

SIRR, is there any unusual animal activity. Pets behaving strangely ? Absence of birds etc.

Don't really think there will be a big one but if there was any unusal animal activity it could be a warning.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TPL
Didn't he predict a hurricane to hit New Orleans in September?

That rules him out for this year, katrina hit NO in August.

For gods sake, why do ppl even bother, do u want the exact time of day, if it happens before the end of the year i'll be still pretty impressed,

To all Moderators, i'm getting quite paturbed about some of the moronic
behavour on ATS, i know i'm new here, but its like, getting boring!

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I thought that TPL was being sarcastic. Maybe not. You're right though. If someone could predict within a weeks time when a major event would happen, I might be inclined to listen to any further speeches. Doesn't hurt to be a bit skeptical so don't let it bother you when some here are.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Just out side for a smoke and the sun is shining and the birds are flying. little windy but nothing shaking

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
I thought that TPL was being sarcastic. Maybe not. You're right though. If someone could predict within a weeks time when a major event would happen, I might be inclined to listen to any further speeches. Doesn't hurt to be a bit skeptical so don't let it bother you when some here are.

lol, ok point taken,

What i know about you???, hmmmm,

are you a Marketing administrator for telephone, cable TV and Internet company?

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by trinityschild

Originally posted by SIRR1

A very nice morning

SIRR, is there any unusual animal activity. Pets behaving strangely ? Absence of birds etc.

Don't really think there will be a big one but if there was any unusal animal activity it could be a warning.

A very normal morning for a Monday!

My Siamese Cats 2 (Roger and Uma)
Roger was his normal self. load, seeking attention and very loving.
Uma was in the window watching the birds and the tree rats on the feeder.

I am at work, everyone is working (80 women) and that is strange! maybe we are all drained after the weekend off.

Seems normal.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Its 12:40 pm here, just took a leak, and that was all the shaken goin on around here.

I have a seven toed cat, he's playin, we have the mother-in-laws cat here, she's acting like the mother-in-law, being mean and unsocial. I have 3 dogs, there acting normal, the 100 or so cows in the field behind my house are Eatin....

We will see

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Its 12:54 pm here in South Central Kentucky. No birds in sight all morning long. A stray cat keeps scratching at the door. Weird clouds in the sky. Other than that nothing of great importance to report.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Resident of Rockford illinois here which is about an hour and 1/2 maybe less northwest of Chicago. you can see here on this link the exact location:

Illinois state map (see the distance between chicago and other cities)

It is about 1:39pm CDT and nothing here at all. my father commutes from rockford to chicago for work everyday and he hasnt felt anything at all there.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nothing happening in Saint Louis. It's warm and sunny with a slight breeze coming in from the South West, and in the lower nineties weather wise. The neighborhood animals are behaving normally, no reported seismic activity, it all seems normal. I think STL is gonna have a beautiful day in the smog.

I recovered no further valuable information on Chuck Youngbrandt, and remain skeptical. I don't expect anything at this time. I still say Chuck and John Titor seem very similar, though. I'm surprised no one else feels similarly.

Edit: 2:03PM CST

[edit on 9/19/2005 by SkyFox2]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seriously, the date and time of this prediction is not what is important...what is important is that the NMFZ is due for a major earth quake sometime soon.

It doesn't matter if some religious nut said god told him,... because scientists are backing this guy up that something is going to happen.

You should be prepared... Have your own evacuation plan and know where to go in case you have to leave your city in 15 minutes. You will need Oil/gas and Food, and Water and a Bike if you don't already have one. good luck.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It seems as though the government knows about this problem and has deployed troops to the area.

Maybe the big one is coming.

read here...

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006
It seems as though the government knows about this problem and has deployed troops to the area.

read here...

Ummmm, are you from the States? I can't believe anyone from the states would post something like that. Ophelia is long gone. Maybe it should be Operation Rita or something. It's hogwash and so is Mr. Youngbrandt.

Have a nice afternoon!

[edit on 19-9-2005 by zenlover28]

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You should be prepared... Have your own evacuation plan and know where to go in case you have to leave your city in 15 minutes. You will need Oil/gas and Food, and Water and a Bike if you don't already have one. good luck.

I myself am in a sense prepared. I know what I would do in such an instance, but it's not so much evacuate. For me there would be too many loose ends that I'd have to tie up before I could leave, ends such as locating/rescuing/evacuating various (but particular) people. Never leave a man (or woman) behind, especially when they're important to you. I guess I'd be one of those individuals everyone feels is an idiot for staying behind. And trust me, it would take alot longer than 15 minutes to get all that done. heh

read here...

Sorcha Faal isn't exactly credible in my eyes. She (he?) seems like a story teller trying to incite panic and/or make some cash. Evidence is needed, not just alleged Russian Intelligence contacts. Grain of salt, grain of salt.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Its 12:54 pm here in South Central Kentucky. No birds in sight all morning long. A stray cat keeps scratching at the door. Weird clouds in the sky. Other than that nothing of great importance to report.

can you plz keep me updated on the cats wellbeing,

Originally posted by zenlover28

read here...

Ummmm, are you from the States? I can't believe anyone from the states would post something like that. Ophelia is long gone. Maybe it should be Operation Rita or something. It's hogwash and so is Mr. Youngbrandt.

Have a nice afternoon!

[edit on 19-9-2005 by zenlover28]

It is Hogwash! " and this link proves it "

www.m-w.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join