It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija Project...Right now!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
Thanks a lot for your patience and willingnes to give me answers, even if they are cryptic.
Your talent is amazing, I tried once or twice, but never succeded to get more then one word.
Very intriguing sentence, this last one.

[edit on 19-9-2005 by MankoW]

ouija ; u hav a saense of r ight use it now now now

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
will continue some other time we are DONE....but I d love to continue with anyone willing on any level tomorrow,,,,moms shot...but we love to ouija...anytime guys, thanks for the enthusiam!
Love

Kristine

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
will continue some other time we are DONE....but I d love to continue with anyone willing on any level tomorrow,,,,moms shot...but we love to ouija...anytime guys, thanks for the enthusiam!
Love

Kristine

My mother
never let me touch one of these things. (Ouija) I would love to try it with you, and/or and ask a question.

Here is a question for you and the Ouija:
1. Was something done to me at Luke, in Arizona when i was a baby?
2. What should CA Vargo be doing?
3. Who is CA Vargo?

Would love to hear back from you. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
wow wow wow.. that was some neat journey (following & reading through your rocking thread)..im intrested as anything!
But damn disappointed that i missed that live process of when you were posting all this.. :bnghd: heck!!

Hope you do continue soon.. (hoping that you will, im leaving my questions)
1. The kind of person that i am now and will be in the future
2. Will i make it ? (as to what and where should i mention it.. or wil lOUIJA answer to what it supposed to be from my mind)
3. What does Ajna see me as ?
4. The name of the person in my mind , the person whom i still love.

i have put up 4 different questions.. hope you can ask these for me.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Question 1: Where can we find undeniable proof that extraterrestials are visiting Earth?

Question 2: When and how will they reveal themselves to the general public?

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
O O O me too!!!!!

Are there people living inside the earth? or Is the hollow earth theory true?

hehe

careful with the board by the way. they can sometimes be not so friendly. I will never use one again. But hay, if you want to use it and answer questions.....COOL!

[edit on 22-9-2005 by mrsdudara]

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
OH! even better, ask him/it/what ever it is about John Titor. hehe

posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I got one how about the moon orbiting saturn is it realy a ancient giant space craft cause it sure looks like on it actualy looks alot like the death star its wierd it has a huge wall along its equater

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
careful with the board by the way. they can sometimes be not so friendly. I will never use one again.

oh.. what happened?!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
well, my girlfriends and I were having a slumber party, and one of them brought one. We messed around with it first outside (we were going to sleep in a tent.....later moved into my basement) as soon as we started to use it we started to hear people walking around. It was like all the shadows came to life. We started to see faces. Later in the basement, there was a ghosty looking at us through the window, and we could just tell we wernt alone. One of the girls got freaked out. The little pointer thing started going crazy we all let go and it spinned around then stopped at one of the girls and the needle came flying up. I am seriously surprised I didnt pee my pants. We all screamed and my mom (strict catholic woman) came down and freaked out because we were using one. I am sure you can figure out what happened after that. I dont think I had ever seen that shade of purple on someones face before. Anyway, if you tick it off, there is a good chance the spirit will haunt you for a long time after. From my understanding, it is kind of like opening a door. You never know what is going to barge right on in.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
1 Corinthians 10:16,17
" To poterion tes evlogias ho evlogoumen, ouchi koinonia tou aimatos tou Christou esti? Ton arton hon klomen, ouchi koinonia tou somatos tou Christou estin? Hoti heis artos, hen soma hoi polloi esmen... " (1 Corinthians 10.16-17)

I have to go ...talk later
helen

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I will try to get to some of these questions at a later time.....I need a partner to work with me or the board does not work.....I will give a specific date and time before hand when we will have another session, and I will begin with the questions posted after our last session finished...Thanks for your interest in this thread...

Kris

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I will try to get to some of these questions at a later time.....I need a partner to work with me or the board does not work

Why does the board not work alone?

I use to do seances.....began with just assembled letters of the alphabet and then did automatic writing......

The spirits you are getting are not 'dead spirits'
You are likely communicating with demons..who are known to read minds and know your past.
Demons do not and can not know the future.....as for 'Spirits of dead people' how can they know about the future?
So when a person dies they become ''Fortune tellers''?

I would really be careful in dealing with this....you are messing with the UNKNOWN, even though it may be just for fun!

When i use to do seances, i had letters that spelt out some word i never heard of before.....i looked it up in the dictionary......it was something to do with study of demonology.......I'm not certain, but i may have seen this word from reading up on the occult(various books) and the board picked up on this and made me curious enough to look further into occult .....and I continued for many yrs unaware of whom I was communicating with.....
Did the board really tell you of anything that was truly significant?
that you, already did not know?
Has your life changed because of the answers you received?

Be careful .....

helen

............The Enticement of the Occult.........
It is like the contraction of AIDS. This virus, once it enters the system, "tricks" the healthy cells into believing that it is a "good" entity, so the cells let down their defenses and "accept" the invader. Only when it is inside is the virus discovered to be a "Trojan horse," an invading parasite which begins the process of destroying its host. Of course, the infected one can live a normal life for several years and may not even suspect that his days are numbered. Only in the final stages of this illness does the existence of this total destruction become evident. However, it is then too late! The occult will kill spiritually just as effectively as AIDS will kill physically.

www.roca.org...

[edit on 9/24/2005 by helen670]

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670

I will try to get to some of these questions at a later time.....I need a partner to work with me or the board does not work

Why does the board not work alone?

I use to do seances.....began with just assembled letters of the alphabet and then did automatic writing......

The spirits you are getting are not 'dead spirits'
You are likely communicating with demons..who are known to read minds and know your past.
Demons do not and can not know the future.....as for 'Spirits of dead people' how can they know about the future?

I would really be careful in dealing with this....you are messing with the UNKNOWN, even though it may be just for fun!

When i use to do seances, i had letters that spelt out some word i never heard of before.....i looked it up in the dictionary......it was something to do with study of demonology.......I'm not certain, but i may have seen this word from reading up on the occult(various books) and the board picked up on this and made me curious enough to look further into occult .....and I continued for many yrs unaware of whom I was communicating with.....
Did the board really tell you of anything that was truly significant?
that you, already did not know?
Has your life changed because of the answers you received?

Be careful .....

helen

............The Enticement of the Occult.........
It is like the contraction of AIDS. This virus, once it enters the system, "tricks" the healthy cells into believing that it is a "good" entity, so the cells let down their defenses and "accept" the invader. Only when it is inside is the virus discovered to be a "Trojan horse," an invading parasite which begins the process of destroying its host. Of course, the infected one can live a normal life for several years and may not even suspect that his days are numbered. Only in the final stages of this illness does the existence of this total destruction become evident. However, it is then too late! The occult will kill spiritually just as effectively as AIDS will kill physically.

www.roca.org...

[edit on 9/24/2005 by helen670]

I believe the board doesnt work alone because it is influenced by two persons motor movements and their subconcious. I think this theory is more plausable than most others basing it on the “ideomotor response.” Automatic writing also may also fall under this catergory....The brain holds more information we arent aware of which may account for answers containg words that may be foreign to us. .
BUT this thread is not a debate on the safety and spiritual heath of a ouija user, but a more light hearted thread on predictions.--You can find threads of the more serious nature on AboveTopSecret.com

Quote from Helen 670:
demons do not and can not know the future.....as for 'Spirits of dead people' how can they know about the future?

Dont think Ive ever contacted a demon, just a little hidden place within myself...Im not gonna worry about it.

As for your other questions, Answers vary, recieved some very interesting answers over the years some seem relavent some not...wouldnt take anything too serious concerning a parker bros game....I like to leave some mystery to life though, and allow a little room for other theories in this area...but lifesucking demons really isnt one of them in my opinion.

Thanks
Kris

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I know most of you people will not agree, but imao gods and demons and angels are just products of human mind, and if these demons exist they are our imagination and nothing more.
Of course if you make a million or billion people believe in one demon it would be stronger in a way maybe two or three times, not million times.
This has nothing to do with the creator or something like that, I am talking about ghosts and goblins and elfs and etc, of course maybe other animals and plants also can makle spirits in the mental space of vibrations.

posted on Sep, 26 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Kris ... have you ever tried using it alone ? I have an angel board (similar to a ouija board) and have received some very interesting (and some very confusing) answers while using it alone. However, I can understand if you are using it to answer other peoples' questions and then having to type the answer online it could get confusing.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by reblazed
Kris ... have you ever tried using it alone ? I have an angel board (similar to a ouija board) and have received some very interesting (and some very confusing) answers while using it alone. However, I can understand if you are using it to answer other peoples' questions and then having to type the answer online it could get confusing.

I have tried it alone.... It is slow and unresponsive...tell me about your angel board and how it works for you

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Possibly no different than a ouija board but said to only be receptive to "spirits of the light" and since my daughter was concerned about the nature of the entities I contacted this was a acceptable compromise. I had had no problems with the ouija either though.

I treat this with the same respect that I did my old board. I use it only when I am calm and have a short ritual where I smudge the room I'm working in and say a short prayer for help and guidance and ask questions. I have no idea if this is the "proper way" or if it is even necessary but it seems to work for me. Some of the time I use a voice activated recorder and say the questions and answers out loud so I don't have to stop and write down answers.

The first time I used a baord alone I wasn't certain it would work ... but I couldn't find anyone else who didn't think of it as a game. It was very slow the first few times but I think that was caused more by me being nervous.
After I got over that, it "talks" just like my old board did with two people. Depending on who's answering it can either be fast or not so fast ... but seldom is it slow.

reblazed

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join