Ouija Project...Right now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sorry. If it has already given all sorts of predictions, I figured it could give a specific good one that will offer proof and take doubt off people's minds. Oh well, I will humor it with short and simple questions then.

I just figured that if it can tell TrueAmerican who has him blocked, it could see things like the next Columbia disaster or terrorist attack.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Ask it where I left my T.V remote, because I can't find it. I looked behind the couch already.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Next time ask, who killed JFK?

link   

Originally posted by Nventual
Ask it where I left my T.V remote, because I can't find it. I looked behind the couch already.

Ouija: "back sofa"

link   

Ouija: "back sofa"

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Oh right; maybe it can tell me where that little card with the PIN # for the online portion of my accounting course disappeared to... because I have seriously looked everywhere, and I have to buy another set of the books for $100+ to get another one if it doesn't turn up

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I just want to clarify, are you saying there is a live Fluorine atom in your floor and you're asking it questions? I've never heard of such a thing, anyways ask it what is its birthday.

[edit on 18/9/2005 by AkashicWanderer]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AkashicWanderer
I just want to clarify, are you saying there is a live Fluorine atom in your floor and your asking it questions? I've never heard of such a thing, anyways ask it what is its birthday.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I actually dumbfounded the atom, anyways to examine the objectivity of the atom ask him what my real name is...

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Yarcofin's avatar sums up my feelings about this thread right about now.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx

I just want to clarify, are you saying there is a live Fluorine atom in your floor and your asking it questions? I've never heard of such a thing, anyways ask it what is its birthday.

question: "whats your birthday"
Ouija: 41671
Question " whats your death day?"
Ouija : 2679

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If you can't comprehend this thread I assume the atom much less so. I assume that it talks using telepathy... I can't imagine a mouth.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I assume those numbers mean...

April 16, 1971 - February 6, 1979.

... so are we talking to an 8 year old?

As for Akashic... wtf are you talking about, atoms. I think something got lost in the translation here.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

As for Akashic... wtf are you talking about, atoms. I think something got lost in the translation here.

Oh phew, I thought it was only me who didn't understand Akashic.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You're right a good friend just showed me what a oija board looks like, my best guess is that it's made up of billion of fluorine atoms. I thinik those dates look correctly, but then it should already be dead. I wouldn't assume Fluorine atoms, much less a board could be alive anyways.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   

OK this thread is now officially closed. I am only attempting a little scientific method trial here..maybe some other time when people are more open to the unknown...since we are in a a paranormal board......Lighten up, my man

Kris

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The Ouija boards not alive. The dead spirits use the board to communicate to the person who's using the board.

Originally posted by xxKrisxx

OK this thread is now officially closed. I am only attempting a little scientific method trial here..maybe some other time when people are more open to the unknown...since we are in a a paranormal board......Lighten up, my man

Kris

Sorry, it was the other persons mentions of "atoms" and the line "I actually dumbfounded the atom, anyways to examine the objectivity of the atom ask him what my real name is" that got me confused, not you.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Nventual]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I found an interesting website about the board:

skepdic.com...

The ideomotor effect refers to the influence of suggestion or expectaton on involuntary and unconscious motor behavior. The term "ideomotor action" was coined by William B. Carpenter in 1852 in his explanation for the movements of rods and pendulums by dowsers, and some table turning or lifting by spirit mediums (the ones that weren't accomplished by cheating). Carpenter argued that muscular movement can be initiated by the mind independently of volition or emotions. We may not be aware of it, but suggestions can be made to the mind by others or by observations. Those suggestions can influence the mind and affect motor behavior

Could explain how the board knows chicken is better than beef when I assume it has had neither.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   

skepdic.com...

The ideomotor effect refers to the influence of suggestion or expectaton on involuntary and unconscious motor behavior. The term "ideomotor action" was coined by William B. Carpenter in 1852 in his explanation for the movements of rods and pendulums by dowsers, and some table turning or lifting by spirit mediums (the ones that weren't accomplished by cheating). Carpenter argued that muscular movement can be initiated by the mind independently of volition or emotions. We may not be aware of it, but suggestions can be made to the mind by others or by observations. Those suggestions can influence the mind and affect motor behavior

Could explain how the board know chicken is better than beef when I assume it has had neither.

Like I said I am just as skeptical as you so let me entertain this ...some other time then...
YES! I do believe it is mind over matter but look in the past posts we did not know this "hoi polloi" statement...this is one of those things you think about when you are trying to be scientific....I am not familiar with the term nor is my party

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

skepdic.com...

Could explain how the board knows chicken is better than beef when I assume it has had neither.

I find it so strange that the Oiuja board was talking about "akashic records" before akashic wander came into the discussion...I paused to tell my mom, the other party, what "akashic records" are....seee theres something to this but maybe somne ther time them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join