It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to Paranormal Studies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Amuk, I for one can't wait to hear that podcast. As I read more and more about the paranormal here, it becomes more fascinating.
Did you go out and try to tape EVPs or was it an accidental event?

posted on Nov, 3 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontTreadOnMe
Did you go out and try to tape EVPs or was it an accidental event?

We use a tape recorder and try to tape them. Some of the best stuff we have got was on tape. an orb can be ANYTHING, dust or whatever but a scream or a few words is hard to deny

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have read many of the responses and I see that there are many people who are interested in paranormal activities. Coming from a back ground of an ancient art of black magic I can truely relate to many of your questions and fears. I't has been many years since I participated in any rituals, but my experiences are as fresh in my mind today as they were back when I practiced the dark arts. So, from an experienced practitoner I would ask those who search for paranormal activities to be careful, for there are far more evil beings in the world than mere ghosts and poltergeists. Creatures of great mystical powers are all around us and the moment they feel you are to close to the truth they will hunt you down with unrelenting predjudice. I don't mean to try and scare anybody, but I have seen these creatures and I know first hand what they're capable of. As my user name suggests there is more to me than meets the eye. Good day to all and happy new year.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi Amuk,

I am interested in RV and do RV tests or Mind RV (shared clairvoiance with a top RV tester at least a couple times a week). We have a real fun time too.

Just last nite we got together and I got a lot of hits (on a deceased person too!)..I could post RV IM's here if you like when we have good ones. I love RV it is such a delicious sense. My partner and I take turns sending and receiving. For instance..I sent him a feather stuffed pillow and he didnt say pillow but what he did say was.."soft fluffy hat about my head and white doves gently beating their wings against my face"..that's beautiful don't you think? How we feel about the essence of things?

He thought snowman to me and what I felt was something upright, something like a waterfall or a fountain, something white, something like a white statue ...a man who was bald with a top hat who looked like Churchill or FDR or Eisonhower..lol. The thing is when I am RVing snow and water I am often confused.

I think Paul wouldn't mind if more people would like to play RV with us, if anyone is interested.

I have so much to say about ghosts that will have to wait...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hi Amuk

I have had some terrifying things happen to me, especially as a child. I have been born with a natural psychic gift, but before I could have a certain amount of control of it, i was very much alone as a kid.

I have U2U these as they are too frighteneing to post! But

As an adult i waz in bed trying to sleep when all I can describe it as was lightening coming out of my head a zapping something!! I heard the electrical noise and the flash was tremendous even though i had my eye's shut. Was I being protected from a negative entity comming at me? It scared the hell out of me and still does!

More recently just before christmas a bolt of light flew through the living room window and exploded infront of me. Luckily i wasn't in it's path, I may have been hurt i dread to think, what the hell was that??

The other thing was solved yesturday reading spirit and destiny magazine. As a child again my friend and I heard a huge roar like a Lions roar! We hid in the wardrobe for hours after that petrified! Apparently this was when the spirit world called on me to work as a medium! I am now 32 and have only just realised what this meant. The article read, you learn how to turn the volume down as the spirit world work on a different frequency than our's and things seem to be amplified.

If you can explain some of these things i will really appriciate it! I have started a parasychology course to try and find some kind of explination. I have since learnt how to protect myself thanks to a like minded friend!

Cheers if you can help

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hi Amuk,
I've posted several times on ATS about this problem we are having with the house we live in.
We have been living here for 2 years this month.
To make a long story short, I need to know what are some signs that a house is haunted.
There are so many strange happenings in this house that I won't go into all of them here but there is one that I want to tell you about.
When we first moved in we had a terrible problem with huge flies.
These are the biggest flies I have ever seen.
We finally got rid of them but now they are back and they are trapped inside of the clear accoustic ceiling tiles in my living room.
I don't see them in the house itself, just the ceiling.
Do you know if this is a sign?

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I have had an experiance,and I want to know what it was. It was around two years ago,at night,i was 12, and I was taking out the trash. I was heading up my driveway to get to my house when I had this weird urge to turn around. When I did I saw a shawdow like thing but it was standing up like a normal human would, then it dissapeared and reaperared,every time it did this it would get closer,so I ran as fast as I could inside,locked the door,and looked though the peep-hole,when I did this,the thing was gone. Do you have idea what this is? Im just looking for some clarification of what happened,thanks for your time!

-cheesy

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Amuk I was wondering if you give me information on how you got started ghost hunting, I myself am interested in doing this and becoming certified. I was also wondering what your opion on shadow people are?

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hi Amuk

Great thread buddy,i am new here but i am sure glad that i found this thread and that this site has a 'Paranormal' section..3 cheers for the mods

This is a GREAT SITE!!

I am a Ghosthunter,Amuk and i will come and ask you questions from time to time as i don't know everything (i am still learning the ins and outs) and you seem like the person to chat with and ask questions if needed

Again
Thank You
GhostHunter

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I have some basic get started questions:

How do you get permission?
How often do you have to research the property?
How long does it take to do a proper investigation?
I got a digital audio recorder but at its best quality setting its only good 2 hours...enough?
How many people to bring at least? -at most?
Is there a place for "certification"?

Im ready to go but which way do I step?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hi Amuk its a bit off the subject but where did you get that awsome avitar from.
Again sorry its off the topic im new lol

posted on Sep, 21 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I would like to know why the thread "tooth fairy visit...need explanation" disappeared from the list and can no longer be accessed.

If any moderator could provide some insight it would be appreciated.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join