It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Trailer Camps 4 Hurricane evacuees

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This morning while listening to MSNBC I heard them talking about the money to be made "restoring" New Orleans & one guy had said he was making $1000 a day driving a truck moving trailers for FEMA to house evacuees in. I have been hearing quite alot about these trailers & decided to do a google search & came up with this article on FEMA trailer camps...

"By Kerry Sanders
Correspondent
NBC News
Updated: 7:36 p.m. ET Sept. 16, 2005
Kerry Sanders
Correspondent
PUNTA GORDA, Fla. - Trailers are "home sweet home" — at least temporarily — for up to 300,000 displaced families who were in Katrina's path.

So evacuees can leave places like Salt Lake City and come back home.

"I'm ready to get out of here, I know that," says one man who was relocated to the Utah capital. "I mean, it's a nice place, but you know, I'm standing in a soup line.""
www.msnbc.msn.com...

the article goes on to say that many of the evacuees from hurricane Charley are STILL in these FEMA camps & those camps are scheduled to close in Feb 2006.

another article www.washingtonpost.com... says that the government has purchased 300,000 of these trailers to house the evacuees in, remember it has already been established that some of these people may be "evacuees" for up to 5 years.
One thing that jumped out to me in this article is the following statement. "The White House has tried to eliminate HOPE VI, the primary housing program designed to raze and rebuild failed public housing complexes. And the administration has de-emphasized the Section 8 housing voucher program."

when you put this together with the latest promise of the President not to raise taxes, but find cuts he can make in government spending THEN add to this the following statement "We finally cleaned up public housing in New Orleans. We couldn't do it, but God did." –Rep. Richard Baker (R-LA) to lobbyists, as quoted in the Wall Street Journal (Source)

PLEASE take a good look at the trailers on both these links that they intend to house these people in INDEFINITELY & remember most of these people are families. Do these look like something you would want to live in "indefinitely"?

In an article on the Wildlands Project I read, "If fully implemented, the Convention On Biological Diversity would have to displace millions of people through unacceptable : regulations, nationalization of private land, and forcing people to : move out of core reserve areas and inner buffer zones."
www.citizenreviewonline.org...
IMHO it is entirely possible we are seeing this project being implemented right before our very eyes.
Now, again with the weather machine... What IF our government has a weather machine & these hurricanes are what they are using to clear these areas of people & herd them into areas more easily controlled.
Bush knows civil unrest is just around the corner & a civil war will soon follow, what better way to round up dissenters/insurgents than having them already in containment camps totally dependant on the government for food & shelter.
There is a scripture in the bible about the end times that always haunted me,
Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
I feel I am seeing this prophecy being fulfilled right before my very eyes.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by Watchman77]

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If you want to know why the fema voucher program sucks. Yes they can assit you in getting a enviromental disaster when it comes to a tralier but the voucher program is even worse. People take advantage of the program expecting hotels to give them what they want and let them trash and cancel their rooms without paying for them.

join