It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Pro-China Treason Orchestrated

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I'm old enough to recall Vietnam era, when the worst thing a person could be is a commie. So, I've been disgustedly watching it all. I've bags full of old newspaper articles I can quote as backup to what I say.

Bush Sr was once ambassador to China. He invaded Panama to illegally overthrow Noriega, then gov gave the US bases there to China gift wrapped dirt cheap, including control of the strategic Panama Canal we were told was so crucial to the USA during the invasion. I recently read an internet post about an American seeing a huge buildup of Chinese troops there.

These are the same commies that crushed the prodemocracy movement at Tianamen Square, killing thousands and imprisoning many; the same commies that persecute Christians and Falun Gong.

Soon after the Democrats got caught accepting campaign contributions from China (military gov), China got approved for "most favored nation" trading status. That allows them to buy the best of military technology to share with Iran and North Korea, etc.

China got plans for the neutron bomb from the USA somehow, but no-one was ever charged about that treason, at the beginning of Clintonism, before most favored status.

Clinton handed over the Long Beach California Naval facility to the Chinese to use for a shipping port. US Customs caught a shipload of Chinese tripod machine guns, rocket propelled grenades & launchers, mines; the sort of stuff that's not in gun stores.

Clinton/Reno ordered US Customs to return the ship to China IN US territory, at Long Beach! Treason! Meanwhile, freighter ships were being caught dropping off illegal Chinese imigrants just off shores.

Literally millions of US jobs have been outsourced since the late nineties, many of those went to Chinese prisoner slave labor, and Chinese peasants. US companies can't compete with the US market flooded with cheap Chinese products even counterfeit products. There's a visible increase in homelessness now.

The anti-WTO protest of Nov 30, 1999, involved many labor unions, who were also unfairly gassed. Eco groups were there also. 5 guys on a spree with the media watching where they were going, broke windows, and were used as a pretext for the PD chief & mayor suspending the Constitution. Lawsuits failed because there was no law for gov.

All of this has been against the national security interests and economic interests of the USA, but serves the globaalist agenda. The people aren't even aware that our national sovereignity is gone via WTO and GATT treaties slipped by us in violation of Amendment 10.

The legal precident of "Marbury VS Madison" ruled that ANY law repugnant to the Constitution is null and void. That applies to WTO & GATT treaties, and so called Patriot Acts, the 1947 National Security Act, & Executive Orders, also, Amendment 10 applies, requiring vote of the people before annulling ANY rights of ANYONE. ANY powers not delegated by the Constitution apply, including sovereign control of the country.

Don't look now, but Patriot Acts overthrew the Bill of Rights totally at the whim of feds. They no longer have to admit they took you, much less keep you alive or allow due process of law. The gold fringe on the flags mean that "Admiralty Law" is in effect over Constitutional laws.

Looks to me like gov turned commie already. The first military martial law in history in the South, and foreign troops arriving "to help" is another first. I think they're actually getting nervous about the climate on the net against NWO, and the 9/11 cover up. www.prisonplanet.com...

The security of our border with Mexico is vital to be closed, with a war on, & Chinese control of the Panama Canal. But recently "Minutemen" took to controlling the influx the gov failed to control, (contrary to US economic interests, with millions of jobs gone now).

A Chinese general threatened the USA if we get involved in the intended takeover of Taiwan with nukes! The famous old "Long March" plan of China is to defeat the USA. Pro-China policies are treasonous.

The treason is systematic & rigged, organized at highest levels of gov. Skull & Bones a.k.a. masonic Order of Death has both Bush & Kerry for members. It was Illuminati founded. The Illuminati consists of the richest clans in the world, that rule freemason govs' policies internationally.

Rothschild founded B'nai B'rith, as an Illuminati bigshot. Rockefellers are of the most powerful clans, owning most of the medical industry. Rockefellers seem to be permanently in the senate in DC, able to buy votes & lobby.

March 15, 2000, Seattle Times reported "weapons cache stuns veteran agents", when my old connection to NSA died there, Doug McAlpin. He had 300 Chinese tripod machine guns, with one set to fire from every window. A wild police chase after a rolling shootout once led the cops to his old place, but the cops were halted due to his national security status, from making any arrests.

That got me thinking hard about NSA and Chinese weapons, and the pro-China treason. The many illegal Chinese here could put on uniforms at once & take the mountain passes before anyone knew it. Avoid roadblocks that look Chinese & stock up. Rights and religion are the worst enemies of the NWO progress. Looks like they plan for the USA to fall bad.




posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I must admit a few of your postulates are a little out there for me, I do feel, however, that this country is being destroyed from the inside out. It reminds me of a Wesley Snipes movie where the chinese are trying to sweep this country out from under our feet.


I must admit, I have found one group in this country that doesn't melt into the melting pot well, and that is Asian immigrants. They don't mingle that much with the rest of the population. Sure there are exceptions, but for the most part, Asians stick together. Which is a shame. Because there shouldn't be such a thing as Asian Americans, or African Americans, or whathaveyou. They should just be Americans, period.

Oh well, I think I'm going to be in Sweden when this all happnes, so good Luck eveyone! I hope to see some of you on the flip side.



posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I'd rather be wrong with this thread, but I don't see any info to show me wrong here yet.

Panama under Chinese control is not paranoia, it's a fact unbelievable when Bush Sr invaded Panama & media told us how crucial Panama is to US security.

Sweden sounds nice. I don't speak Chinese. Immigrants should be required to speak the language, to be sure of an understanding of the nature of what this country was founded on, and allegiance to those principles.



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Wow. I actually remember reading clippings of articles from 1999 that involved China selling arms to Iraq. Makes me wonder who this poster is.....Work in government?

To the dismay of many we're no longer World Superpower #1 in the context of military strength, economic muscle, and independent sovereignty. Maoist are infiltrating Nepal, India, and many other nations as an attempt to crumble surrounding democracies of Asia. Our military strength is characterized by our preparedness which currently runs at the pace of a snail due to oil refinement angst crippling the budget & multiple war front woes. Economic muscle is aboundly exported to our lendors, note China is one. Japan, China, and the who's who list of powerful nations hold our debts thus disabling our independence for a time.

The problem is our focus on war instead of spreading capitalist/democracy indoctrination to other areas of the world. We've always been struggling with "commies" and us Capitalist have always been winning. Recently Russia has exported 100,000 AK47's to the leftist Hugo Chavez, China & Russia jointly ran some military manuevers, and Fidel Castro endorses Hugo while Maoist have crippled Nepal's democracy. Do you want to know the true motivation of secretive agencies? Enable & protect nations while spreading political ideology and using coercive acts to gain influence abroad. China has gained an adequate amount of knowledge and influence but so have we. There is always a war, secretive & publicly.

As a deterent to these China sponsored Maoist we've given much military equipment and knowledge to its closest neighbor, India. India, Japan, South Korea and such are our allies in Democratic/Capitalist indoctrination influence.

War is always being waged, the pot boils, but when will the pot boil over? To find out where you should be when it does read Lost Horizons by James Hilton.

[edit on 21-9-2005 by Metaphor322]

[edit on 21-9-2005 by Metaphor322]



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Some additional comments.............

Yes much activities that are treasonist to our constitution and country has been exercised by our government in the name of corporate global expansion..............multinational corporations have politicians in their hip pocket and they now call the shots...........

The corporation, its charter and rights given in 1889 by the government of private citizen rights under amendments 4 and 14 are allowing this nonliving enitity to replicate its profit power structure without any repression..........

While wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few here and Worldwide there is no specific conspiracy among them to rule the world............

They are all too egotisitcal and different to have totalitarian agreement on such a take over..................however, the ideology they all share in maximizing profit while externalizing costs (throwing cost issues from their responsiblity onto others in the form of labor, civil, and resource abuse) is what is driving a common goal for all of them...........

The council on foreign relations and the trilateral commission are the two most powerful organizations supporting such ideology whose members are elites from both polticial parties and multinational corporations............however their information is public and can be found on the Internet...............Bildeberg is a private organization that is more secrative by nature but is not as power nor manipulative in its process as the former two...........

It is the economic approach to infinative growth without accountablilty by multinational corporations and their influence in buying our political parties that has generated so much of the collapse of our country and willingness to sell our constitutional soul to China all for maximizing profits and externalizing costs...............

They will eventually turn this planet into a group of elite and the rest of us as serfs......................then they will need to rid the planet of 5 billion of the 6 billion alive in order to keep the Earth from running out of resources or destroying our biosphere.........

The latter is by design..........the former will happen whether they plan it or not.......(population growth is an issue whether we have oppressive economic plans or not)

Humans have been too successful as a species in replicating and removing the life sustainablity of this planet............we are no longer a caretaker but a cancer to it..................and those leading the way are the major corporations in free trade to places like China...........

and in regards to our free trade with China.........Americans remember the words of Sun Zu in the ...The Art of War

......"One should not form an alliance with their neighbor if they do not understand the internal works of their system"



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
James, I am wondering if you have had any prophetic warning of this chinese invasion you are describing. I have read your other post about random letter generators and if you believe as strongly about both issues, I figured you'd have asked your weegee board about China. Did you, and what did it say?

Keep the good stuff coming.



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
James, I am wondering if you have had any prophetic warning of this chinese invasion you are describing."QUOTED.

General Washington at Valley Forge reportedly had a mystery woman appear in his guarded tent, dressed unusually, beautiful, to tell him the future of the USA. Multiple versions of the prediction have come out. Essentially, she predicted the Civil war, 2 world wars and smaller wars before an invasion by a "red army" and its' allies. She seemed to encourage the resistance to keep up the fight. The story ends there.
Washington thought she was an angel. Google Washington + prophecy.

QUOTE: "I have read your other post about random letter generators and if you believe as strongly about both issues, I figured you'd have asked your weegee board about China."QUOTED.

I haven't tried that topic yet, but watch that thread in Paranormal Investigation sector for it. It's a contributing factor for my concern, but the facts of the China treason are reason enough for concern.

QUOTE:"Keep the good stuff coming.


Thanks. Flak is always heaviest right on target here. See all my posts.



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuretense
Some additional comments.............

Yes much activities that are treasonist to our constitution and country has been exercised by our government in the name of corporate global expansion..............multinational corporations have politicians in their hip pocket and they now call the shots...........

The corporation, its charter and rights given in 1889 by the government of private citizen rights under amendments 4 and 14 are allowing this nonliving enitity to replicate its profit power structure without any repression..........

While wealth is concentrated in the hands of the few here and Worldwide there is no specific conspiracy among them to rule the world............

They are all too egotisitcal and different to have totalitarian agreement on such a take over..................however, the ideology they all share in maximizing profit while externalizing costs (throwing cost issues from their responsiblity onto others in the form of labor, civil, and resource abuse) is what is driving a common goal for all of them...........

The council on foreign relations and the trilateral commission are the two most powerful organizations supporting such ideology whose members are elites from both polticial parties and multinational corporations............however their information is public and can be found on the Internet...............Bildeberg is a private organization that is more secrative by nature but is not as power nor manipulative in its process as the former two...........

It is the economic approach to infinative growth without accountablilty by multinational corporations and their influence in buying our political parties that has generated so much of the collapse of our country and willingness to sell our constitutional soul to China all for maximizing profits and externalizing costs...............

They will eventually turn this planet into a group of elite and the rest of us as serfs......................then they will need to rid the planet of 5 billion of the 6 billion alive in order to keep the Earth from running out of resources or destroying our biosphere.........

The latter is by design..........the former will happen whether they plan it or not.......(population growth is an issue whether we have oppressive economic plans or not)

Humans have been too successful as a species in replicating and removing the life sustainablity of this planet............we are no longer a caretaker but a cancer to it..................and those leading the way are the major corporations in free trade to places like China...........

and in regards to our free trade with China.........Americans remember the words of Sun Zu in the ...The Art of War

......"One should not form an alliance with their neighbor if they do not understand the internal works of their system"


You think China is making mankind all slaves??in what world have you been living in??

The western countries introduced this devide and conquer like capitalism, and now China is perfecting it and China is the bad one???
Ive never been a fan of capatalism the way it is because im devoted socialist, that is to say im for equality in the world.

The majority have always been slaves to the rich few in our history, you really need to read some history books because your statements is like calling the catle black.

If you are are not satisfied with which way that the world is heading be sure who to point your finger at, because lately there has been one country that will walk over corpses to hold their power.

Get your arguments straight before you critisize other countries, critisize your self first first in any occasion.



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm not condemning you for socialist views. Socialized medicine is in most developed countries except USA. Why? Maybe because the very rich Illuminati clan Rockefellers are in the USA, who own the medical industry.

Social services have been gutted since Clinton cut welfare funding to pregnant women, & put mentals on the street. SSI cut off all the alcoholics & drug addicts, & housing programs have stopped accepting new applicants.

The Constitution calls for "promoting the general welfare" & 40% Americans have no medical coverage for dentists etc. Desperation & crime are related.

But China rule isn't utopia by a long shot. Intolerance of religions and the pro-democracy movement are combined with tolerance of organized crime Tong gangs. China does lots of prisoner executions, & uses body parts from them.

Freedom is the issue I'm concerned with. We could have socialism within a Constitutional gov. Economics are secondary importance. WTO & GATT agreements have quietly negated US sovereignity over US affairs for globalist agenda.

We buy US flags made in China by prisoner slave labor. We aren't making working conditions better there by making them worse here.

Commie rule isn't Utopia.



posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
To James Dierbeck:

I know what you are trying to say but i really dont know which is (China or the US) is the lesser of the evils at this moment because i cant predict the future.
Both are farly from ideal imho, and they are now going head on to decide a winner.
I would be willing to eloborate on this but i dont want to start a flame war here.

I think its best if no power gets the upperhand in geopolitics, but reality is different.The bottom line is this :Humankind has to change very very quickly to divert a catastrophe of massive proportions.
We narrowly escaped the total destruction of this world in the cold war, but we used up all luck now.
its all up to the ones in power now.....



posted on Oct, 13 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
The many illegal Chinese here could put on uniforms at once & take the mountain passes before anyone knew it.


Woah dude you are really, REALLY, UNBELIEVABLY ignorant. Im sitting in my chair laughing that someone could even come up with this idea, your fricking hillarious. This was a joke right? ROFL please tell me this was a joke.

[edit on 13-10-2005 by k4rupt]

[edit on 13-10-2005 by k4rupt]




top topics



 
0

log in

join