It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DISC Councilor's Report, 9-17-2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

PODcast: DISC Councilor's Report, 9-17-2005
Councilor Majic discusses the job of Councilor in the context of the upcoming elections, including advice for members considering candidacy. (Posted to the PTS feed, where I hope to see more ATS Politically-oriented podcasts soon -- yes, even board politics).

length: 14:34
file: ptspodcast_228.mp3
size: 2563k
feed: pts

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Internal Politics At ATS

I posted this to the PTS feed because I'm coming to think even internal politics (i.e., Councilor reports and campaigns) shouldn't be pushed out over the main ATS feed.

I may be mistaken about this, so whatever works. I'm reluctant to suggest an ATS BQ&B feed because I'm not sure we really want to encourage board drama podcasts.

As always, questions or comments on this or anything else cheerfully solicited.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Though I know my stuff can be both difficult and impossible to read and understand, majic what are you saying here?

Dallas

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Authentic Frontier Gibberish

Originally posted by Dallas
Though I know my stuff can be both difficult and impossible to read and understand, majic what are you saying here?

Hmm, now that you mention it, that last post of mine may be a bit tricky to decode.

What I meant to say was that I'm posting podcasts related to internal ATS politics (such as ATS Councilor reports and campaign-related podcasts) to the PTS feed, because I'm concerned about putting "BQ&B-style" (Board Questions & Business) podcasts on the main ATS feed.

However, that's my opinion, and the staff may want to do something else. That may include a "BQ&B-style" podcast feed, but we don't have one, and I'm not sure we want one.

So I'm thinking ATS internal politics -- Council stuff -- should just go out over the PTS feed.

Is what I'm saying.

new topics

top topics

join