It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carcinogens & Drugs force fed us in Food & Drink

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Since denial28 mentioned mad cow cover up, I thought I should provide back up. Here U go. I get messages of too much quoting to too long replies, and told one or 2 sentences isn't enough of a reply. Have an extra sentence, then, nitpickers, & a bonus link!
www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
WOW! I forgot this forum existed and had no idea this thread discussion was taking place...

Tinkleflower (cool graphic, btw) & James J Dierbeck

re: Flouride

Gools

re: "For what it's worth, nobody is "force fed" anything. What you put in your mouth is your choice."

Consider my newest submission:

FLUORIDATION: A conspiracy so old, we think it's normal

I dunno??????

[edit on 27-9-2005 by loam]

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Sodium citrate is suddenly in everything now. It's a prescription drug to cause obesity. INFORMED CONSENT is absent while THEY TRUST FDA to prevent such mass drugging with NO reasonable explanation for it being in food and soda, etc.

Not force fed? No, just defrauded by FDA criminally, who's supposed to protect the public from this stuff. It's like corrupt cops, but the public doesn't know it until their turn to be a dead witness.
Jams and sodas, frostings, etcetera were fine without this DRUG added.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
FWI, James...

Informed consent is not required for prescription drugs.

Moot point.

posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck

That's about all I CAN buy without MSG or sodium citrate or sodium stearol lacytate in it! That's SEVERELY limited my diet. But fresh produce is sprayed with pesticides also isn't it? I had a job spraying pesticide on grapes long ago

Grow your own.

Buy organic. You're the consumer - you have a choice.

Perhaps this is moot again though - your agenda is quite clear anyway.

So because there were a FEW cases documented before 1900, we should have known carcinogens in our food unneccessarily?

A...few?! Once again, I'd suggest you go and read a few medical texts.

And fwiw, nobody suggested that we should have known. That's not what you said, and that's not the point in question. Don't twist the context just because your argument was shot down.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
This is a fascinating article on MSG:

If MSG is so bad for you, why doesn't everyone in Asia have a headache?

I think the answer to that would be... for the same reason that alcohol doesn't trigger everyone to be an alcoholic or that certain foods trigger indigestion in some and not at all in others. In other words, substances have different effects on different people.

MSG gives me a 16 hour headache without fail. Most times I check the label, but every once in a while I forget.

The reason I'm posting here though, is to alert people to a possible remedy for MSG headaches, if you do get them, as I do.

See my post here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Hi. YOu guys are idiotes. I've been eathing at McDonalds every day of my life and the're fuds hav all this stuff Red dye #40, Sodium Citrate. MSG, sodium stearol lacytate, Sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite, Aspertaime, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and I fel fine and spell purfectly my memori is purfect.

Hi. YOu guys are idiotes. I've been eathing at McDonalds every day of my life and ther're fuds hav all this stuff Red dye #40, Sodium Citrate. MSG, sodium stearol lacytate, Sodium nitrate, sodium nitrite....................................................Wait a minute, didn't I just say that ?

posted on Jun, 17 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I agree it is jacked that it is not listed with the correct label in some foods. I want to start being more healthy and eat better. It is just a pain in the __s sometimes and like the person said that wrote this thread it is jacked that the FDA-Government-Illuminati- whatever you want to call them puts crap that is not necessary in some foods and label it as something else.

WHO DO YOU TRUST WHEN EVERYONE'S A CROOK?

I don't even trust the organic stuff cuz it's all a bunch of lies and cons on us. We will probably find out that the organic stuff has something wrong with it someday.

I just stick to the Keith Richards diet. Caffeine-Cigarettes-Alchohol-And other various nutritious substances that make me feel good. (Ha Ha Ha) I don't want to live to be that old. Get me the hell out of here and let me make my mark while I can. I don't want to end up in an old folks home. Let me die around 60 or so, hopefully doing something fun not in a hospital. It seems to have worked for Keith, he is still kicking.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join