It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Carcinogens & Drugs force fed us in Food & Drink

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Pardon me if I refer y'all to www.Google.com... for info on this topic.

Red dye #40 is the most cancer causing of the so called "food dyes", & utterly unnecessary for food quality. Read the juice labels, etcetera! FDA is ignoring it.

Sodium Citrate is a drug prescribed for preventing kidney stones and for water retention. That means it makes people OBESE, complicating conditions of heart, liver and kidneys, while causing ulcers and nervousness and diahrea. It's in most sodas now, & jams, etcetera. It's so hard to avoid this drug that I've limited my diet severely for lack of brands not drugged with it.

There's no excuse for FDA ignoring Sodium Citrate added to food & drinks.

Check another prescription drug hard to avoid; MSG-mono sodium glutamate. It also coincidentally causes obesity and contributes to diabetes, yet is addictive, to make you consume more. The behavioural effects are more lethargic with MSG. Need we wonder why obesity is epidemic?

MSG is even disguised under different terms like "hydrolized" or "flavoring". I even found pure MSG at the store for sale as a seasoning. What a joke on the uninformed!

Now I find that it's hard to find bread without sodium stearol lacytate added unnecessarily. Google the side effects of that one too!

Sodium nitrate or sodium nitrite are in processed meats, and carcinogenic, according to old info, but I recently read an article praising it as a cure for something.

Only official corruption can explain why FDA allows the ignorant public to be poisoned and drugged like this. Who benefits? Who owns the medical industry does; the Rockefeller dynasty, one of the Illuminati clans that rule the masonic world. ("Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier).

I'm open to other explanations for the intentional obesity epidemic, also contributed to by growth hormones fed to cattle, passed in milk to us. It's not only depopulation, but slow painful death depopulation. Who benefits?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I discarded the e-mail I got about this; but Rumsfeld was reportedly involved in the Searle Pharmaceutical Company being able to market Aspertaime and put it in foods & drinks of the public.

Aspertaime is a known cancer causer also, and I suggest www.Google.com... about the side effects of that also, rather than take my word for it.

Nutrasweet, and all other artificial sweeteners are no good, and a threat to public health. FDA should be arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit mass murder, and pressured to reveal whose policy dysfunctionalized FDA.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I do seem to be horribly thirsty after eating a sub sandwich, which has meats containing nitrites and nitrates. It's like there isn't enough water to quench my thirst, I can drink and drink.

The medical community is in a flurry of action, trying to cure things, that may have a solution in just changing over to a natural diet.

Troy

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We use pure MSG at home, never had any issue with it. My wife is Asian and its an essential part of thier cooking. WOrks well on steak and lamb as well. (mmmmmmm grilled lamb chops) *wipes off drool and goes back to typing*

At any rate, any or all of these substances can cause harm if taken in excessive quantites. Moderation is the key to almost everything in life.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Don't forget High Fructose Corn Syrup which is in virtually every candy and pop. High Fructose Corn Syrup has been shown to actually increase weight. Just another thing we DON'T need. If you look at ALL the bread you buy in a store it contains high fructose corn syrup. It's pathetic really, so I stay away from that and I only buy bread from the farmers market. I also only drink purifies water, because pop is extremely toxic (especially DIET pop). Everything you buy in a supermarket is going to have CHEMICALS that are toxic to your body. So go to a health foods store and/or farmers market.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
We use pure MSG at home, never had any issue with it. My wife is Asian and its an essential part of thier cooking.

Moderation is the key to almost everything in life.

I'm curious, Fred. As an essential part of Asian cooking, what does it do for foods? Is it a meat tenderizer, flavor enhancer? Why is MSG essential?

This is the time of year when wholesome fresh foods are bountiful. Prepared simply, they can be delicious and are more nutritiously beneficial than any processed, warehoused foods made by mass production with chemical additives to extend their shelf life.

James is correct... READ THE LABELS

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Good stuff JJD. And all true, despite what the official defenders of the chemical industry might say.

...To understand the bio-chemical pathways these poisons use, try searching "a-smooth muscle actin" or "smooth muscle actin" and as well, "catalytic cofactors." Also, brush up on the anatomy and locations of connective tissue, the kinds of connective tissue cells (ie., adipose or fat cells), fibroblasts, and smooth muscle. I promise, the information will be illuminating, if you take the time to develop a framework.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
[I'm curious, Fred. As an essential part of Asian cooking, what does it do for foods? Is it a meat tenderizer, flavor enhancer? Why is MSG essential?

Primarily it used for flavor enhancement but it also serves to tenderize meat. But again its all about moderation.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybertroy
I do seem to be horribly thirsty after eating a sub sandwich, which has meats containing nitrites and nitrates. It's like there isn't enough water to quench my thirst, I can drink and drink.

The medical community is in a flurry of action, trying to cure things, that may have a solution in just changing over to a natural diet.

Troy
------------------------------That reminds me; research flouridated water as a cancer causer that makes bones weak, despite all the hype about it preventing tooth decay. Consider that it dulls the minds of Americans to what's going on. Consider that mechanics put distilled water into car radiators because tap water will rust and corrode the radiator. Heads up!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Don't forget how soda decalcifies bones and how it is horrible for your liver. What's funny is that people will spend $1.79 or more for a liter of soda while you can purchase 100% juice, which tastes better anyway, for the same or less.
Let's see; soda that will make my bones ache, and believe me I've definitely noticed it, and toxify my liver OR: 100% orange juice with beneficial antioxidents for the same price?
People need to wake up! Throw away your canned foods with all that sodium and buy fresh foods. You'll feel so much better!

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Is there anything to actually indicate a link between flouride and cancer?

Higher rates in countries using flouride, for example?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can understand the reaction to certain additives in food being unacceptable. These can cause cancer of the liver etc etc. But how many people actually drink alcohol? Do they think that this is bad for them?

How many people actually thing about what jewelry they wear? OK, this has got you people guessing. Most jewelery contains nickel. YES, nickel, even some gold has certain amounts of it. Once you get nickel in your system, your have it for life. I actually test clothing and certain apparel for nickel content, You would be surprised at the amount you can get in just ear rings.

In the UK, a 20 pence piece contains the most amount of nickle. In the US, and it is ironic, but it is the nickel that contains a lot of nickel.

Its a fact of life that we are unaware of what we allow ourselves to be exposed to. We all rely on our relevant governing bodies to inform us of any problems, but as i said before, i test for this stuff. I know it does no good.

By the way, nickle poisoning is a relevant factor in acne, skin conditions and asthma.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Is there anything to actually indicate a link between flouride and cancer?

Higher rates in countries using flouride, for example?

Other sites often have much more expert posts on this subject than mine. I got an e-mail today on this topic with the URL www.freemarketnews.com...

I'm sure Google has lots on the topic, which is not my field of expertise.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   
That's right man, some of us do consume alcohol on occassion, some more than others. But in the case of alcohol, we know that it can be poisonous in excess.

The bad thing is the fact that some products have the label "healthy" on them and still have things like nitrites and nitrates in them.

Folks equate "low fat" and "low calorie" and "sugar free" with "healthy," and it just isn't allways the case. Rat poison might be low fat, but it sure isn't healthy for us, if you know what I mean.

Troy

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck

Other sites often have much more expert posts on this subject than mine. I got an e-mail today on this topic with the URL www.freemarketnews.com...

I'm sure Google has lots on the topic, which is not my field of expertise.

I'm sure Google does...but you made the claims, and you're generally expected to provide the relevant sources/backup

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I was knocked for not wasting lots of my time providing evidence, though he posted the link; www.freemarketnews.com... or org or whatever. Anyone serious enough can verify things independently of any source I provide in specific to attack. The article is titled "HARVARD SUPPRESSES FLOURIDE STUDY" days ago, scroll down on the right.

If any info contradicts me, it will surely be at Google to throw at me, so telling y'all to google terms is confident.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by James J Dierbeck
If any info contradicts me, it will surely be at Google to throw at me, so telling y'all to google terms is confident.

Sigh. Sorry, I didn't perhaps make my point clear as it should've been.

I can google "flouride cancer" till I'm blue in the face; I'll get hits on pages saying it's a myth, and hits on pages saying there's a valid link.

The point is, if you're supporting a claim (from one side or the other), it really is up to you to provide backup...cite the pages you're using, the reasoning behind it, etc etc. At least link to the study, and maybe include a paragraph or two (that's what's usually recommended by the ATS Big Guys, too).

Otherwise, the reader is left to think "well who do I believe? There are medical pages (and non medical pages) saying it's a hoax...but there are other pages saying it's all real....".

Telling someone else to do their own googling is a little unrealistic, and unfair

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower

"well who do I believe? There are medical pages (and non medical pages) saying it's a hoax...but there are other pages saying it's all real....".

Here's a clue who to believe. Flouridated water is imposed, not voted for, said to also have mind dulling effects. Here's the link again to the story to consider the implications of; Harvard Suppresses Flouride Study, scroll down on the right for it; www.freemarketnews.com or org, I forget. Why would anyone want to hide the truth of a study in the public health interests?

Aspertaime or nutrasweet carcinogenocide anyone? (No extra charge).

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Back in July, the Co-Op supermarket chain in the UK announced it was banning MSG plus many other colourings:

news.bbc.co.uk...

Additives removed from Co-op Brand products
Additive Name E Number
Cochineal, Carmines and Carminic acid E120
Tartrazine E102
Sunset Yellow E110
Carmoisine E122
Ponceau 4R E124
Allura Red E129
Quinoline Yellow E104
Erythrosine E127
Patent Blue V E131
Indigo Carmine E132
Green S E142
Brilliant Black E151
Amaranth E123
Red 2G E128
Brown FK E154
Brown HT E155
Brilliant Blue FCF E133
Litholrubine E180
Aluminium E173
Silver E174
Gold E175
Monosodium Glutamate E621

I was so impressed with this news, I emailed them to thank them. I asked about Aspartame possibly being banned in the future as this is probably worse than the lot, they did not say that they would but I am sure they might.

Its nice to see that with the world in the state its in, there are some companies who care about us. Things like this restore hope in the human spirit.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
And suddenly, the concept of me moving back home (to England) seems brighter and brighter...

On a lighter note:

Great. Now where am I meant to get my RDA of dead ant juice, hmm? If not from cochineal..from what?

And also:

Carcinogenocide - whilst it's a cute little term, it's really a little out of place here. Can we try and stick to the admittedly more boring but more accurate clinical terminology?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join