It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrogance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Will the rest of the world ever make it to web pages such as this? There are only 300,000,000 million Americans and all I ever read hear are schemes and plots created by dolts whose sole aim is to put down America day and night. If anything, left-wingers are the truest form of arrogance. They never allow a dissaster through the gates unless America is to blame, like some crazed seal of approval. My point is we are running out of people to blame for all of the capers we take credit for. We are eating ourselves alive.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
300,000,000 million Americans

There are 300 trillion Americans? That shocks the hell out of me!

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Think I'm wrong ? We've already stolen Osamas conspiracy and switched it around to George Bush. In a way that's racist too. We give Bush or Cheney credit for all of the schemes designed by Osama because of either his faith or skin tone. The truest conspiracy is we have concluded people from poor countries can't drum up an attack such as 9/11. Idiots we are.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Actually, I pretty much agree with you BLUBBER, but there isn't 300 trillion Americans....

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLUBBER
Idiots we are.

Man...that sounds very Yoda.

I can't really agree with you, BLUBBER...I've noticed lots of blame going outside of America too. Heck, Canada has it's fair share of ne'er do wells too. It's just not that interesting to the many Americans on these boards.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:34 PM
link   
How many of these sirened "stop teh mAdDnEsS" topics are you going to start today?

Suggestion: if discussing schemes and plots are a problem for you, you're on the wrong conspiracy site!

And "If anything, left-wingers are the truest form of arrogance."

What are you talking about? You're REALLY in the wrong place for politics.

I'm closing this one too. Why? No idea where to put it. We don't have a nonsense section.

new topics

top topics

join