It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I never knew Hurricanes were conspiracies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Just going by the amount of threads dedicated to Katrina, I would have to conclude the eye of the storm is right here. Why is it always after the fact that the gloom squads show up in mass with the typical situations most people already knew they would write? We were all there a few weeks back when Katrina was approaching Florida and we all watched as it slowly headed towards New Orleans. Everybody knew this thing was powerful and heading towards more or less towards a city that should have been under the sea long ago. City inspectors are in charge of maintaining the levies yr. in and yr. out. Their investigative conclusions are put on a data base for all to see, whether pro or con. The Mayor and city council (who the people of NO elected by the way) have access to this information yr. in- yr. out.
I understand we here in America love to blame ourselves for every miserable tragedy on the planet, but what good is a conspiracy if it only shows up weeks after the tragedies etc., occur?
Go on and read every conspiracy here. They're all after the fact. It is amazing to suddenly see the mass amount of facts that they failed to mention just a few weeks ago. So even the conspirator is part of the conspiracy. Maybe one day someone here will catch on to the nonsense.
Until then, get ready for volcanos, more hurricanes, tornados, floods and car wrecks. The stroms keep

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
On 9/11 they prepared 50,000 body bags. 35,000 have been sent to New Orleans and less than 500 are reported dead as of today. No matter if Drudge or somebody here decides to maximise situations to keep the political tempo going.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You've been beaten repeatedly to the punch here. I think the most recent in the naysayers section is still active so chime in there if there if like.

Otherwise this is a repeat topic.

join