It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hutchison Effect...why hasn't this been researched more?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Sure, the Hutchisons effect may sound like paranormal studies... some have even referred to it as a magic trick.

However, may I remind you that the first thing ever done with magnetism was a magic trick? Or so the story goes.
The one who originally discovered a magnetic rock used it to impress friends and others by showing that it can stick to the metal of his cane. No strings, no physical tricks of any kind. He had discovered the natural magnet.

It took a long time after that to actually begin using magnets effectively. No, today, we regard magnetism as a very basic and widely used princepal. Without magnetism, we wouldnt have the ability to produce power. We wouldnt have electric motors. Speakers, radios, and a huge range of other products that rely on magnetic principals.

We don't see it as a trick, nor a paranormal study anymore, becuase we have accepted it as a scientific fact that it exists.

The problem we are having with the hutchisons effect, is the same deal. We simply dont understand it yet, so we are too ready to call it Paranormal, or a "magic trick".

Remember, every magic trick relies on one scietific princeple or another.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
perhaps a FOIA (freedom of Information) request, i'm sure the two governments did extensive 'research' on the machines and ran experiments....therefore there should be Records !

OR,
perhaps interested sponsers [hint to ATS, LLP] could approach
The Amazing Randi, if he's still in the 'Proof' business,
maybe for a small fee he could duplicate or else explain the
unique phenomena being 'researched',
betcha, the 'fee' paid to 'Randi" would be recovered thru on site Ad hits !

i.e.; Levitation & the fusion of dissimilar elements, & whatever else is part of the HutchisonEffect universe

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
i know about randi well, and i don't think he's qualified to conduct such tests, all of his tests are basically in the context: "IF I WERE TRYING TO FAKE SUCH PHENOMENON, WHAT WOULD I DO TO GET THE DESIRED EFFECT?"

Anyone can fake those effects, especially in today's day and age, this is why researching the credibility of john hutchinson - and the many other scientists that claim to be witnesses - is the way to go.

And yes, I'm looking into getting documents via the FOI - at least the tesla experiments i want to research.

posted on Feb, 1 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GUANO
a couple more things on this subject:

Anyone who (scientifically) studies "paranormal activity" can tell you poltergiest effects happen in RF hotspots in the range of 0-8Hz, this is the same range within the hutchinson effect. ALSO- the human brain outputs RF signals at the SAME range (0 to 8Hz). Which means if we can control these signals, who is to say we don't have the ability to completely control the world around us?

There have been lots of dinosours found inside rocks that still have food in their mouths. I'm not dumb enough to belive a blizzard INSTANTLY PETRIFIED 5 ton animals while they were eating. I find it easier to belive that a catastrophic solar event caused these animals to actually merge into the ground.

This makes no sense to me. You don't want to believe an unlikely explanation and so you believe an even more bizzare and unsupportable obsrvation? What kind of solar event would make an animal "merge" into the ground.

On the other hand, surprising an lazily eating dinosaur with some set of razor sharp predator teeth? Yeah, that I can believe.

People, this stuff is not so hard to belive, try convincing somone that the earth is round!

We still have a long ways to go!

posted on Feb, 2 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My opinion is only a reiteration of points already made, but hey. Look, its quite simple. Documentation = proof. Thats it. U can debate about grainy video footage until the cows come home, but until he provides empirical measurements and documentation which can be peer reviewed, it means jack. Thats the way science has always worked, thats the way science currently works, and thats the way science will continue to work.

"Put ur money where ur mouth is", as the saying goes.

posted on Feb, 3 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Hutchinson effect is real. The man is not a scientist, he is self-tought. He had no idea what he was doing besides the basics (Tesla type experiements, etc.). He didnt know what was happening or how exactly he got the results that he did, which is why he could not recreate the results...

posted on Feb, 8 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I beleive the hutchison Effect should of been given more time by the Scientific community in order to disprove it or discover a new source of field/energy.

Too bad arrogance sometimes gets the best of us....

posted on Jul, 24 2007 @ 03:15 PM
link   
After watching this video I asked my physics teacher how this is possible. He responded with a kind of anger, It is just a magnet throwing objects with no accuracy! I then thought How would a magnet pick up wood? But whatever he's obviously the all knowing teacher.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
John Hutchison is a fraud, a compulsive liar and a con-man.
Hutchison has never been able to duplicate his results in a controled environment.

socialtech.ca...
www.skywise711.com...
actionskeptics.blogspot.com...
forums.randi.org...

These people can do the "Hutchison Effect" too:

www.youtube.com...
www.trailerparkscience.com...
youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
ok yeah thats true they can fake the anti-grav aspect. but i have NEVER seen a youtube vid of a metal objet fuzed with wood or metal just breaking to pieces or it melting but not catching the wood under it on fire plz find me a faked vid of thoese things

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I first heard about this Hutchison Effect while watching Dan Aykroyd Unplugged on UFOs. I worry that it will hurt Dan Aykroyd's reputation and ufology in general.

I just hate hoaxers. I wish they would go away. Ufology is serious research.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
After watching this video I asked my physics teacher how this is possible. He responded with a kind of anger, It is just a magnet throwing objects with no accuracy!

It must of shorted out his brain thinking how this could work. A magic trick.. Thats just hilarious I'm sorry. I wonder why the term "black magic" or "witch doctor" hasn't been used?

Marcus Reid duplicated Hutchison's battery, but hasn't since given out the details, nor has Hutchison.

www.borderlands.de...

[edit on 12-7-2008 by Freezer]

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I am curious as to what he has done. I am open minded and all I saw was a bunch of out dated military surplus junk hooked up so he could have some fun. If he was doing what he said with RF the Fcc would have been all over him a long time ago. I do not like to poopoo anyone, but this guy has not done anything. Until there are credible witnesses and him talking notes so he can have a point of reference to repeat his experiments no one is going to believe him even if his is not faking this stuff. I want to stress the RF output he is claiming and on several frequencies he would be messing up the airways for hundreds of miles and that just would not go unnoticed with all of the receiving equipment monitoring the airwaves out there. I am always shocked that no one ever brings up that part of the equation. I'm sorry but most all of his equipment is just show and no go. It reminds me of the old scifi sets, blinking lights, sparking bulbs, plasma balls, Jacobs ladders and all of the good old high voltage toys. He is no better than all of us he need to take notes and be able to repeat the claims of mysterious power. neat subject though.
Cheers!
badmoonryzn

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Looks like John has been busy today, he has posted over 20 videos on youtube. I don't know if the experiments are new, I have not seen them before.

YouTube video collection

I thought he was selling everything on ebay and moving in with his girlfriend?

Ebay thread

Looks like his old web page is gone, but he does list a new one.

hutchisoneffect.ca/

and

americanantigravity.com/hutchison.html

He is a bit eccentric but I have always liked him.

[edit on 14/8/08 by Rhain]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Dulcimer

I saw him on the History channel...I can't remember the show or episode though..I think his effect has to due with magnetic fields at high frequencies.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cutwolf

......gee, sounds like Telsa and the Phili Experiment all over again...........

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Because we know about the Hutchinson Effect you know it is
not a Free Energy levitation or suspension or propulsion system.

There is a free energy device in here:
www.nuenergy.org...

But the powerful one...

Tesla was fascinated by radiant energy and its free-energy possibilities. He called the Crooke's radiometer, a device which has vanes that spin in a vacuum when exposed to radiant energy "a beautiful invention." He believed that it would become possible to harness energy directly by "connecting to the very wheel-work of nature." On his 76th birthday at his yearly ritual press conference, Tesla announced a "cosmic-ray motor" when asked if it was more powerful than the Crooke's radiometer, he answered, "thousands of times more powerful."

is only talked about.
Tesla only made birthday announcement after the Tower went down.
Tesla refused to make patents or divulge information on his birthday
announcements and finally lost his life to information hounds.
Imagine the tension to find out Tesla's secrets.

In the patent Perreault discusses is an unknown process he completely
skips over (and does not show the complete diagram... once
using Lyne's component in confusion) or has no understanding of how to
do it.

The Free Energy effect is in there.. honest... also has applications in
UFOs.. er Tesla Flying Machines (TFM aka UFOs) propulsion systems.

Particularly showing up as lights around the side of the craft seen even
in old saucer photos. The system hasn't changed that much.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Tim Ventura here, from www.americanantigravity.com... - I know John Hutchison pretty well, have visited his apartment in New Westminster BC, and interviewed him several times.

I've gone on the record several times as stating that Hutchison is FOR REAL, and the Hutchison Effect is everything that it's said (and probably a lot more).

Let me refer you to a couple of Photo galleries: in this first one, I have 70 high-res photos of brass, copper, and aluminum samples that have been turned to jelly with the Hutchison Effect (link below). picasaweb.google.com...

I've studied these samples and found no evidence of tampering, heat-treatment, or anything else fishy - and I did notice that the grain of the metals has been changed from exposure to the effect (at room temperature). Dr. George Hathaway did a spectrographic-analysis on several of these samples, and I have photos of his results online at well:
picasaweb.google.com...

Also, back in 2005 I took a number of colleagues on a trip to his lab (including scientists, engineers, and a couple of enthusiasts), and we documented the entire visit:
picasaweb.google.com...

In my opinion, John's work has "fallen through the cracks" because nobody's quite sure what to do with it and the government is worried about working with him to turn into a circus event. In other words, he's very public and nobody wants the possible negative exposure if they can't reproduce the effect.

How does it work? I believe that part of the effect involves using dynamic excitation of valence electrons in the atoms of these metals to temporarily change their chemical properties. Valence (outermost) electrons determine how atoms stick together into molecules, right? Use radio-frequencies to excite those electrons, and all of a sudden you have completely different chemical properties for the material - and the clincher is that when the field is turned off, the molecular structure is all screwed up, which all of his samples seem to exhibit.

I can't explain the Antigravity effect, but I believe that it's a Unified Field Theory effect of some kind, and I personally think the effect is similar to the Nazi-Bell & the Philadelphia Experiment (although by coincidence - John himself has no relationship to either of those projects).

Thanks;

Tim Ventura
www.americanantigravity.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join