It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Scent do you wear and why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Hey do we need volunteers to become Expert Neck Sniffers?

I think that's a job that might be one of two things..either very, very popular, or completely reviled

And I'd think it'd preclude the concept of "While U Wait"...

Teehee.

They could be like those annoying sprayers you get at department stores, or the people standing on the street asking your opinion on things when you're in a rush.

'Excuse me sir, madam. How are you today? Mind if I just sniff your neck. Won't take a moment. Hmmmmmm (checks box on form). Thank you very much. You have a nice day now.'

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Oooh I bags being the guinea pig....

my neck is my erogonous zone number one...I just melt..

Nickelbee........ I like Anais Anais when my mum wears it but its too cloying and thick flowers for me. I like the sharper stronger Lulu. I like poison too and Joop but pick up the bottle of lulu everytime. I love picking my clothes up or opening my wardrobe and the scent wafts gently out. When I was away my hubby sprayed my pillow with Lulu and snuggled it everynight......

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Mayet,

What a sweet, romantic hubbie you have.
I honestly agree with that adage about women wearing perfume to please themselves and no one else. If they happen to please other people while they are at it, all the better.

Most of the men I've known could care less what I'm wearing (scent wise that is).

Those who did care bought me completely unappropriate fragrances - like Channel #5 or Guerlain; which is lovely, just not me. Fragrance is very personal.

They should have one of those little smilies icons inhaling something. You'll have to settle for a dancing banana.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tinkleflower
Except I haven't quite grown out of the hippy chick/patchouli/tie-dye/long tiered skirt phase....much to the absolute horror of my (authentically 1960s-influenced) parents
I wonder if patchouliism is an inherited trait?

I like patchouli also...a more grown up (expensive) is L'Artisan Parfumeur Patchouli Patch....I really like that one, also their Mure et Musc is VERY good!.....Today I am wearing Jo Malone Black vetyver Cafe. I also LOVE her Nutmeg & Ginger.....Perfume is my specialty!! My livelyhood, my profession...LOL what I'm around 24 hrs a day 7 days a week....

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Hugo Boss. It's like catnip for my g/f.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
At the moment i've got two favourites: Joop! and L'eau D'issey by Issey Miyake.

The latter is probably my most favourite but you can't beat the smell of Joop!
It smells kind of sweet with a hint of spice, maybe sandalwood, refreshing in a "just got out of the shower" sense..............*crawls back into the wardrobe headed for narnia*....................

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by onmyown30

I like patchouli also...a more grown up (expensive) is L'Artisan Parfumeur Patchouli Patch....I really like that one, also their Mure et Musc is VERY good!.....Today I am wearing Jo Malone Black vetyver Cafe. I also LOVE her Nutmeg & Ginger.....Perfume is my specialty!! My livelyhood, my profession...LOL what I'm around 24 hrs a day 7 days a week....

Wow - Lucky you getting to work with good smelling stuff all day.

I must be in the wrong profession. As an occupational hazard though, don't you ever get tired of sniffing the stuff or wearing it when you aren't working?

The nutmeg & ginger frangrance sounds seriously yummy. I might give that a go.

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Jazz, Ralph Lauren Safari, Ck one.......obviously not all at the same time.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join