It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any plane or aicraft designer here ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I dont talk about this a lot but I have the passion of plane and aircraft designing. Is there any other people like me here ?

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
>Deafening silence<

I like drawing up my own air and space craft and analyzing existing ones. But it's not like I have a degree in Aeronautical Engineering.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Im with this /\ guy. I like to have a look and I tried it once, but I dont have a degree, nor the ability to put down on paper what Ive got in my head.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I just know how to bring down a aeroplane..

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I tried, but the study was waaay to difficult for me, that, combined with 37 hours of school. (read: I'm a lazy bastard
). After 5 months I quit, the only course I enjoyed was designing.
Ask me anything about the Fokker-50/60, I had to make a lot of technical drawings of specific parts, like the undercarriage.
It's was fun to do, but the majority of the courses were just too difficult for me, I didn't do much homework (never did, never will) so I quickly ended up with a month behind scedual.

posted on Sep, 10 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I'm an aerospace engineer, but I have not worked in aircraft design since graduating college.

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I had a concept to propose to someone interested about designing and patenting a private family 4 places air-vehicle. The particularity of this concept is that it's a plane 100% ecologic, working with renewable energies. Easy to drive and handle. Not so expensive to build in serie.

Maybe the XXIth century flying car...

If someone on ATS is interested...

[Edited on 11-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 11 2003 @ 06:55 AM
link   
First things first: what sort of powerplant are you into? I'm not so hot on aerodynamics - I'm more into avionics, software, powerplants, structure, materials, et cetera.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
yeah im into aircraft designing too e-mail me if you have questions.

posted on Sep, 16 2003 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Im available anytime you have Questions!

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Run Lola, run! I loved that movie.

posted on Sep, 19 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I dont talk about this a lot but I have the passion of plane and aircraft designing. Is there any other people like me here ?

Errr yea kidding? I loooooooove it with a passion.
I have dreams at night about these cool vehicles. I fantasize about zipping around in my own. I even drew pictures of it and how it's fuel system would work. That's as far as I got. And sorry, it has nothing to do with airplanes. I hope you do find the right people too though!

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 04:42 AM
link   
We all should do a research project on ATS on designing a UAV or something.....

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
That sounds like a good idea. I was personally thinking of buying a B-2 model and testing it in a wind tunnel (better make some friends over at an Aeronautical Engineering faculty). There are some aerodynamic issues I wanna check out with it.

posted on Sep, 20 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am really interested in aircrafts. I have a lot of my own designs.

new topics

top topics

join