It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for any videoclip of politician talking about UFOs, preferably denying them

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Like the one on "The Phoenix Lights" where they brought in an "alien".
I've looked some without good results, any help is appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
There was a newsstory about Clinton talking UFOs a few days ago.
Here it is:
www.financeasia.com...

He doesnt exactly deny UFO's, but says:

People came to Roswell, New Mexico from all over the world. And there was also a site in Nevada where people were convinced that the government had buried a UFO and perhaps an alien deep underground because we wouldn't allow anybody to go there. And uhm… I can say now, 'cause it's now been released into the public domain. I had so many people in my own administration that were convinced that Roswell was a fraud but this place in Nevada was really serious, that there was an alien artefact there. So I actually sent somebody there to figure it out. And it was actually just a secret defence installation, alas, doing boring work that we didn't want anybody to else see.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I think there's some audio of Senator Hatch of Utah talking down the UFO subject. I'll look for it.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Podesta for one. Just put on Nick Cooks "Billion Dollar Secret", 2001, to get more names. So will update this post a bit later.

Dallas

EDIT: Congressman: Dana Rohrbacher, then , Chair Space Sub Committee:

He says "I feel it comes down on the side there is an Aurora Project".

Says UFO technology exists though the presently proposed NASA budget to him does not reflect any "Äurora"type or above technological inovations.

Dallas

[edit on 17-9-2005 by Dallas]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Thanks for the replys, I was thinking of putting together a small video-thinge, but I can't rally find that Senator Hatch clip you were talking about meshuggah1234, but it sounds interestinf

new topics

top topics

join