It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listening to our new pod casts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
ok -- now be nice to the computer handicapped.........

can I use my earphones from my iPod to plug into my computer to listen to the pod casts -- DH isn't interested in hearing them at all.

told you I was computer handicapped!! :shk: But I learn something new every day about it.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Sure, if the earphones have the same size plug as the headphone socket on your computer.
If not, you could buy an adapter from any computer or electronics store.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Thanks -- it works great -- I don't know why I didn't just try it but....... you know (or maybe you don't) that whole "what if I break it" thing.

Cool now when I get my itunes on here I can listen to some music while DH watches his hunting/fishing/shooting shows all morning long.

thanks a million

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes as sanctum says, if not a trip to the store for a reducer jack.

Just plug the earphones into the back of your computer where your speakers are plugged into now (sound card).

You most likly have a earphone jack in the front on your CD/WR players, (if the earphones fit there they will plug into the back with no problems) but they are for your
CDs and won't work for sound files.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
You most likly have a earphone jack in the front on your CD/WR players, (if the earphones fit there they will plug into the back with no problems) but they are for your
CDs and won't work for sound files.

Why do they do that, it always confuses the less tech savvy. I have to explain it to them all the time :bash:

top topics

join