It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Hope for Clues in New 9/11 Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

ABC News
Federal officials investigating the destruction of the World Trade Center said Sunday they hope a newly surfaced videotape showing both hijacked planes hitting the towers will shed light on why the north tower collapsed.

The tape's existence was reported by The New York Times on Sunday, two years after the terrorist attack felled the twin towers on Sept. 11, 2001.

It is the only videotape known to have captured images of both planes hitting the trade center. And while numerous videos and photos have provided details on the high-speed impact into the south tower, it is only the second showing the first strike, into the north tower.

The only other known footage of the first plane striking the north tower came from a French film crew that was making a documentary about a firefighter.

The tape was shot by a Czech immigrant construction worker, whose young son at one point came close to accidentally erasing it.

abcnews.go.com...

It seems a bit strange that two years later a tape of both towers being hit is just being discovered. The man who shot the video claims he and his brother tried to sell the tape in New York and the Czech Republic but were unsuccessful, must not have known where the media outlets were.

Then supposedly the wife of the guy's friend got a copy and used it to pay off her bar tab, and that is how it ended up in the hands of the NY Times.

This whole story sounds a bit shady, what do you think???

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Clues will lead them to CIA HQ..

What they will do then?

"O # the whole tape was just US gov. propaganda trick.. lets just forget this ever happed.."

I dont think so..
It is time that they oughta be busted!

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is indeed strange, since I'm sure big money was paid for any footage.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Here is another story on that new tape found. This one has some screen shots of the footage.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:40 AM
link   
LMAO! I tried to post to this and I said (n)uh uh, I'm not buying it and the thing told me I can't say the (n)uh word. Hahahahahahaha .. too funny!

Anyway, what I typed and lost was this ...

I might have believed the story a little more if the guy had said he was holding out for more money but then the friends' wife went and did the 'paying for the bar tab' thing, but to say no one wanted to buy it? Come on, even I would have bought it! Or maybe by 'unsuccessful' maybe they mean they were holding out.

I don't know what they think they will find though ... maybe some other good bs story to add to their initial claim.

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by MessedUpAnnie]

[Edited on 8-9-2003 by MessedUpAnnie]

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Shady like slim, baby. That is one of the most unlikely stories that I've ever heard. I can see it now...

Man:Tape of the terrorist attacks for sale
CIA:Where'd you get it
Man:Shot it myself
CIA:Give.
Man:Fiddy bones.
CIA:*BEATS THE HELL OUT OF MAN* *TAKES TAPE, HIDES EVIDENCE*
USA:I love BUSH!
CIA:*NODNOD*
BUSH:Excellent.

What I'm driving at here, is that if the 9/11 attack were wholly or partly staged, the CIA, or NSA would have been ALL OVER someone trying to sell some tape of it. That's all. Peace.

posted on Sep, 8 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
if it was staged it was done for a reason. everyone has there ideas why. stagged? yes. but this was done for a bigger agenda. why the tape has come out now? maybe this imigrant didnt realize he was the only one who got both planes. he figured somebody else must have. so he sat on his tape. until one day he showed somebody and they made the notion he should go public with it. now the people behind this see america tirred of hearing about war and what happened. so they put this tape out stir up peoples anger and once again you will have everyone driving around with american flags on their car backing the war and being patriots for a few months. money is to be made.

new topics

top topics

join