It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey TRUE King James bible readers who follow H.A.A.R.P.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Hey TRUE King James bible readers who follow H.A.A.R.P. and know of its consequences.

First read Jer. 1:13,14

And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.
Then the LORD said unto me, OUT of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.

Now Look up this word OUT in your Strong's Concordance. In the appendix under Heb # 4480- for 4482

4482;
to apportion; a part; hence, a musical chord (as parted into strings):- in [the same] (Psa. 68:23), STRINGED INSTRUMENT......

NOW WHAT IS A HARP? A STRINGED INSTRUMENT!!

Now read this verse;

Amos.6
[5] That chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of musick, like David;
What did David play? A HARP

The mysteries are being revealed. Are you listening? Zee

[edit on 16-9-2005 by cyberzee]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hello!

I've still no clue as to wtf you be trying to say, what are you trying to tell me? That HAARP isn't a scalar weapon as some theorize but instead its mindcontrol jesus?

Please don't tell me this involves reptoids.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Interesting theory Cyberzee,not one anyone can really confirm.

But yes it did or has made me wonder and you could very well be right in your interpritation.

I did`nt look it all up to check,but i`ll take your word for it,be it coincedences or fact.Nice theory

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Are you trying to link the mentioned passages in the Bible with what COULD transpire from the expermitation and operational use of HAARP by our unknowing techinicians? If so, what Great Evil might occure, and where in the North will it come from? Maybe our HAARP facilities in Alaska, Norway, Greenland or other? What will transpire, an accident, a black op gone bad, Mother Nature NOT reacting like the Physicist say? HAARP is very dangerous because it is an advanced techonology being experminted with and used by unskilled amateurs who have only a surface idea of what it can do. Be afraid.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey CyberZee:

What's a True Reader of the socalled King James Version of the "bible", anyway? I've never met one of those before....

The unfortunate men who slapped that edition together in 1611 only had access to a couple of mutilated manuscripts (Codex Alexandrinus and the infamous Bezae Biglot).

They knew nothing of Codex Vaticanus and Codex Ephraemi and Codex Sinaiticus or the Freer Codex...or even the Dead Sea Scroll corpus.

Do you think for a moment that the King James Version of the "bible" has some kind of authority when it had to be reprinted so many times for corrections even in its first 2 years?

We'll discuss HAARP and your mindless connexions to prophecy on a later posting if you REALLY want to get technical....!!

[edit on 17-9-2005 by NEOAMADEUS]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Hello!

I've still no clue as to wtf you be trying to say, what are you trying to tell me? That HAARP isn't a scalar weapon as some theorize but instead its mindcontrol jesus?

Please don't tell me this involves reptoids.

I havn't checked out what he's saying, but assuming it's accurate it does not mean that HAARP cease to be or starts to be anything.
The Bible, along with other historical texts, contains alleged predictions - just becasue you predict or describe something it does not change what it is.
If you read an old text which forsees the invention of a car as - 'a horseless carriage which drinks a nauseous liquid and breaths smoke, choking the air in which we breath' it does not cease to be a car or cease to operate in the way it does. It is simply a crude way of describing the object in language available at the time. The KJB (creepy huh?) is also a translation of a text so inaccuracies in translation have to be considered.

People seem to forget when reading these prophecies that they are written in a time when the descriptive words we currently use did not exist and we are also reading a translation from a language that is not fully understood.

[edit on 17-9-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Nicely put AgentSmith

I`d also like to add that if true HARP-Bible prediction, that because its predicted you can rest assured that it has to happen no matter how much people talk about it or efforts to stop it,and the only way we would all know if it were true is after the fact and confirmed by God.Which is a sad way to find out for you Cyberzee if you are correct.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The "seething pot in the north" bringing evil on the land, I always figured was about a nuclear reactor meltdown, possibly. I've never had that revelation to say for sure. But many sites on the net have posted NOAA pix of Katrina showing anomalous beams into it from above. I think this link may have it;
www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

Another site believing Katrina was manipulated is from astrophysicist www.jmccanneyscience.com...

top topics

join