It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Logical Documentary on the NWO I've seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
While I really enjoy the works of Alex Jones and other documentarians, I get tired of seeing the same misinformative and speculative documentaries and exposes when it comes to examining the true origins and history of the "new world order".

I came across what I have to say in all my years of research is the best
and most informative look at the operations and agenda of the nwo.
It doesn't go into the esoteric leanings of Illuminati or secret society stuff,
but instead focuses on historical facts, historian interviews, news footage and even from skeptics of concpiracies.

This 43 minute expose focuses on the hidden history of the Federal Reserve: Through intensive research, archival footage, historians and even a rleative of one of the Fed Reserve founders. It also goes into the London financers operations, the financial cause fo WW1 and the depression, trilateral commission, council on foreign relations and hevaily on the Bilderberg group.

rtsp://www.piratetv.net/archive/ptvaltmedia/masters_of_the_universe_Bilderberg.rm

Next to Martial Law 9/11 and The Corporation, I'd say this is one of the most important looks at the insides of the factual "new world order".

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Thanks for the link!

I just started downloading misc of the like off of emule and limewire.
Seems like a somewhat decent selection on emule just an FYI for others seeking the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Oh my goodness, what a great video!!! What an eye-opener...

I have another source that goes along well with the above video and that is:

En Route to Global Occupation by Gary Kah ISBN 0-910311-97-8 copyright 1992.

This book was actually a textbook in a special topic college course that I took in 1998 about the American Militia Movement and my first look at the New World Order theory. Being a Criminal Justice major, the purpose of this course was to understand the militia's mindset, what their belief system was, especially with the Oklahoma City's Federal Building bombing still on the minds of the public at that time. But this book gives alot of names, and alot of connections, familial and financial, between the Bildebergs, the Trilateral Commission, the Council of Foreign Relations, and the Federal Reserve Banking System, as well as ties between these groups and the heads of the major multi media corporations, and lack of coverage of this movement in this country most of all.... Very interesting book, a must read...

Has anyone read this book? What did you think about it?
Is there any other reference to this book, in this forum or another, since I have not read all the threads yet....?

What do you think about the video from 8bitangent?
What did you like about it? not like?

Are there any other sources that clearly connect the Bildebergs to the Fed. Reserve or the TLC or the CFR?

Any input would be appreciated, if even to say that this is inappropriate for this thread...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yes, a very good doco. I tried to buy the dvd at my local ABC shop as it was advertised but they didn't have it. Thanks for the link.

Aim

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Download will not start for me. Any other locations to download this from?

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Masters is a great documentary as is "Money Masters" and "Monopoly Men". You can torrent all 3 documentaries from sites such as Piratebay.org, mininova.org, torrentspy.com. or go to www.supportthetruth.com... which carries the latter 2 documentaries for streaming or download.

To me, the NWO is a 3 headed demon. The first head is the politicians which anyone with half a brain will tell you are all corrupt. The other 2 heads are more mysterious and dangerous and control the political heads. They are the financial and religious parts of this dragon. The money issue is so woefully misunderstood that I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said something to the effect that "if the American people understood the way money works in their country, there would be a revolution before morning".

I have tried many times to explain how our money works to friends and colleagues and when I am not getting the conspiracy cook look from them, I get a big "SO WHAT, IT DOESNT EFFECT ME" even though it effects everyone.

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a monied aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs. "- T.J.

[edit on 18-9-2005 by RebelSaint]

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There are a lot of interesting quotes by famous politicians and historians over the last few centuries, and it amazes me how to this day these quotes resonate greater than ever. That quote by Wilson about a shadowy cabal pulling the strings is very chilling.

Anyways, I've seen a ton of conspiracy theorist videos over the years, and for me it's not production values or slick packaging that gain my respect; it's well research and less emphasis on total interpretation.

I see tthree different focuses on the nwo:
the esoteric secret society angle, which can get old quick. A lot of this stuff comes off as evangelical insanity mixed with half facts and wild fanciful notions.

The CIA/millitary angle.

Then there is the more historical/corporation/rich family/financial aspect and that's what I like seeing more of along with how it plays into the CIA, millitary, etc.. Again, for anyone that thinks that the whole Bilderberg-CFR-Trilateral Commission-WTO-World Bank-Fed Reserve
thing is conspiracy fiction, ya just gotta do some research.

For books that mix all three of these together, there is Jordan Maxwell's "Matrix of Power", and Jim Marr's "Rule By Secrecy"; which if nothing else are entertaining reads.

As for the continued blackout of Bilderberg, but a focus on stuff like G8, etc. I think it's pretty clear why by seeing this documentary or doing other research.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
8bit have you ever seen the jim marrs lecture he gave with the same title as his book? Its fantastic and I have it but no ability to upload it to others.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
8bit have you ever seen the jim marrs lecture he gave with the same title as his book? Its fantastic and I have it but no ability to upload it to others.

I havent but I'd love to. Is it online, or available to order? Penn and Teller tried to make Jim Marrs look like an old fool, but you look at how hi sbook crossfire changed the entire landscape on JFK conspiracy and other stuff and he's an amazing researcher. I also like some of Jordan Maxwell as well. David Icke, not so much.

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its about 400mb video file. If I knew how to upload it to the wonderful internet, I would gladly allow u to dl it

posted on Sep, 19 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have watched a very similar documentary I think it was the phenomenon files or something thereof they also talked about the war of worlds study. Good docu. so far.

If your interested in delving a little deeper into the bankers rabbit whole you could check out these links,

The bank for international settlements

The BIS a must read

~Peace
~

[edit on 19/9/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Just FYI for the above
Has a preview here: for Martial Law 9/11 I havnt found the whole download yet
www.infowars.com...

The Corporation is on emule just started downloading.

Oh Also Secret Societys by the History Channel also available on emule etc
just watched it last night showed alot more than what I have seen online.

[edit on 20-9-2005 by japike]

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I just saw the Secret Societies History Channel hour special. It's funny, General Electric which is one of the biggest corporate names in the new world order, runs both the History Channel and A&E...so just strange theyd allow a program like this on.

I don't think there was really anything in there I hadnt heard before, but it's entertaining having all the new world order/secret society/bilderberg stuff encapsulated into one program on mainstream prime time tv; with David Icke and Jim Marrs featured. The thing about CFR/Trilat/Bilderberg meetings setting agendas and then them coming true later was probably the most interesting part of it to me.

I also just saw 9/11 The Great Illusion: Endgame of the Illuminati which I could tell Martial Law 9/11 borrowed a lot from. Its too bad these things cant get better production values, but I like and generlaly agree with th epoints they make.

new topics

top topics

join