It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daria!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
IDK where but I heard the theme song from the show. I now NEED to have it. IDK where to buy it though, I remember it was on MTV but they don't sell it on the website, or in any stores. What's going on? Can buy seasons of the crappiest shows ever made, but a great show like Daria? No where to be found. Or the movies, I think there were 2-3 of them, not sure. Tried Wal-Mart and KMart, called Best Buy and they said they don't have it. I am going nuts now, same thing happened when I heard a song from "Our Newest Album Ever" by FIF and I had to buy it.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here you go:

Daria Theme song

Let me know if it doesn't work.

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Daria is the best showon the planet...i wish they would release it on dvd.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Daria is a funny show..........quite funny actually sux they dont make no more new episodes......but the BEST SHOW ON THE PLANET.........? Com on...

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey that's a great show, and they have the movies out on DvD, own them. Great show, loved Jane and Trent, the Lanes were just so layed back.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I miss it too, now they show it on Noggin at 3 am, when nobody can be political, more reason to boycott MTV networks(they own Noggin). Then there's the whole BSB-TRL thing. It's a long story. I've made my point.

top topics

join