It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Future of Commercial Space Flight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Next week I will be going to the MEPS center for job counseling as part of my enlistment process with the AirForce. I received a great score on my ASVAB test and I am qualified for any of the jobs the AirForce has to offer. I originally was interested in the flight engineers position, but when I read this…

Since 1996, AST has issued site operator licenses to five spaceports: California Spaceport at Vandenberg Air Force Base, Spaceport Florida at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, the Virginia Space Flight Center at Wallops Island, Kodiak Launch Complex on Kodiak Island, Alaska, and Mojave Airport in California.

www.space.com...

I started thinking about the space systems jobs the USAF has to offer. With all of the hype around the commercial space flight industry these days I could easily get training in that field and set myself up for a career after my four years are up.

I just wanted to know what my fellow ATSers predict for the future of the commercial spaceflight industry. I think it’s going to boom in about ten years or less.

new topics

join