It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Constitution Day 2005: Dissolving Democracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitanis

The problem is that the polticians have slowly erroded the government to fit what ever goal they have determined.

Aww, c'mon. Straight up. They've been bought.

... the PEOPLE have allowed it to happen. In fact the People have not put to task the politcians because of their own apathy to the proccess.

The people have been sick, and distracted. But they WILL stand up if they know what's at stake. Americans are strong, if slow to anger.

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

Originally posted by kitanis

The problem is that the polticians have slowly erroded the government to fit what ever goal they have determined.

Aww, c'mon. Straight up. They've been bought.

... the PEOPLE have allowed it to happen. In fact the People have not put to task the politcians because of their own apathy to the proccess.

The people have been sick, and distracted. But they WILL stand up if they know what's at stake. Americans are strong, if slow to anger.

I hope you are right becuase from what I have been seeing in the past ten years.. I fear that the average public is like sheep.. they will let the governmet do anything and they do nothing!

posted on Oct, 6 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
My prediction is that soficrow is most likely not going to agree with any statement you make concerning the people allowing the degradation of personal rights, because that's apparently not in line with what she's pushing.

But you are right kitanis, this has been a 50/50 partnership between the ever burgeoning political juggernaut made up of both power-hungry parties and the every increasing apathy of the American people.

We did let it happen, and they were glad to accept the gift.

posted on Oct, 7 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
My prediction is that soficrow is most likely not going to agree with any statement you make concerning the people allowing the degradation of personal rights, because that's apparently not in line with what she's pushing.

I did not disagree with Kitanis. I tacitly agreed, and said,

FYI - I'm "pushing" awareness, education, open access to information, freedom, and democracy.

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

PODcast: Constitution Day 2005: Dissolving Democracy (reply 2)
Dissolving Democracy: Response to Kitanis

length: 02:32
file: atspodcast_483.mp3
size: 1548k
feed:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

PODcast: Constitution Day 2005: Dissolving Democracy (reply 3)
Constitution Day 2005: Dissolving Democracy

Dissolving Democracy: Response to soficrow

length: 03:09
file: atspodcast_495.mp3
size: 1477k
feed:

posted on Oct, 11 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Great podcast kitanis.

I need to put you on hold for a bit - just can't respond right now. But wanted to say I appreciate your response. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Eventually, the Mormons will fix it.

posted on Mar, 22 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   

1h.) Spamming: You will not post identical content, or snippets of identical content, to multiple threads in the discussion forums.

[edit on 22-3-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join